by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Anna's unexpected challenger (Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anna's unexpected challenger (Complete) Empty Anna's unexpected challenger (Complete)

Post by nduns Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:32 pm

Anna was in the gym resting after her recent match. She was relieved to have won her first 2 matches, but for both, she had gone so far as to use moves that preferred to avoid. One almost killed her first opponent while the other was just downright degrading. She was determined to win her next match in a better fashion.

She sighed, hoping she could at least find an opponent first.

Last edited by 383 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

nduns

Back to top Go down

Anna's unexpected challenger (Complete) Empty Re: Anna's unexpected challenger (nduns and psychopatrick)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:41 pm

A few lockers down, there was an orange haired woman, dressed in a black leotard and pantyhose. She stood at 4'11, and was busy doing some stretches. She had lifted one leg up all the way to her shoulder, counting 10 silently before alternating legs, then lifted her first leg up in the same fashion, except behind her! She had her eyes closed, pulling her leg up behind her as high as she could, counting to ten again before doing the same with the other leg. She didn't seem to notice the girl nearby her, too busy with her warm ups. Her next stretch caused her to slowly lean backwards and make a bridge with her body, not even using her arms to hold herself up, just using her head, then after holding that position, she would slowly flip her legs backwards until she was back up to her feet.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Anna's unexpected challenger (Complete) Empty Re: Anna's unexpected challenger (nduns and psychopatrick)

Post by nduns Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:43 pm

Anna noticed this new girl. The way she was dressed didn't matter to Anna, but this girl looked like a promising opponent. She walked over to her saying, "Sorry for interupt, but how would you like to face me in the ring?"

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:49 pm

Nadya opened her eyes at the sound of someone speaking to her. She glanced over to her, then turned away, resuming her stretches. However after a moment or two, she would speak up, her voice with a romanian accent. "Quick to challenge, are you not? You know not my name, nor anything about me. I must assume the only reason you picked me is because of my size, no? Or do you find my stretches to be arousing to you?" She asked her. "For that matter, what makes you so sure I'm even a wrestler?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:52 pm

Anna bowed and said, "Sorry. I should have asked first. You just look so strong and skilled..."

She let down sweat thinking, 'This is embarassing,' then said, "I'm Anna."

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:56 pm

Nadya raised an eyebrow at the compliments. "Do I now?" She asked, then turned to face her for a moment, seeing her bowing to her. "Hmm... I am called Nadya." She replied. "What kind of moves do you prefer doing?" She asked her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:59 pm

Anna smiled and said, "I have no specific style. I have developed moves from watching others and have my own style. For me, if it can harm an opponent, it doesn't matter whether it's submission, direct or slam."

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:04 pm

Nadya thought for a moment before resuming her stretches. "If we are to fight, I have only one request." She declared.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:06 pm

Anna was a little tensed up now. She had to agree to something, but she was ready for it, she was sure. She put on a serious look and asked, "What is it?"

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:08 pm

"No strikes."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Anna's unexpected challenger (Complete) Empty Re: Anna's unexpected challenger (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next