by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Who The Fuck Are You!?"

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

"Who The Fuck Are You!?" Empty "Who The Fuck Are You!?"

Post by Lobo Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:12 am

10:06 p.m. - Kyoto, Japan - Omega Hotel

It had been five long agonizing months since Clyde T. Gastin enjoyed a decent meal. When Heather left his life she not only took away a piece of Clyde's very soul... She also took away his ability to enjoy a home cooked meal! For five months it had been takeout, TV Dinners and Ramen Noodles for Clyde, who was currently on a budget at the moment. Big spending was a nono, he couldn't afford to go out to a decent restaurant every night with the money he owed Chesna and the Hirameki Supermarket he nearly destroyed. Money was tight and after spending his cash on a night at a love hotel with a certain pink haired hottie and bottles of booze every night, he was barely going to manage to pay rent, if with the money AFW was providing him with.

Through all the recent troubles that had been plaguing the now screwed up life of Clyde T. Gastin, a beacon of happiness seem to find the depressed Cowboy unexpectedly on this quiet night in Kyoto, making Clyde an actual happy person (If only for a moment) when he discovered that the AFW was covering all expenses within the OMEGA Hotel for the entries in the OMEGA Hotel Tournament, which meant Booze and Food were completely Free It was enough to make the recently reinstated alcoholic cry in sheer joy as he read the pamphlet that was given to all tournament entries

Round 2 of this crazy hotel tournament had already started with one other match that had concluded earlier in the day. Clyde was expecting his match sometime tomorrow, but he didn't care for tonight he was to eat and drink like a king. And he did just that, nabbing a bottle of whiskey from the bar before he made his way to the Hotel Restaurant where he ordered himself a nice big juicy steak to dine on.

"...Lord have mercy..." Muttered Clyde as he admired the charred broiled medium well steak next with asparagus and a baked potato next to his bottle of Jack. All of it enough to make a starving Cowboy drool as he admired the tasty looking work of art before he pulled up his chair and grabbed his knife and fork, taking a moment to stare at his meal before he laughed triumphantly.

"HA HA HA HA!!! Wooooo!!! Ms. Garcia! Eat Yo Heart Out!" Clyde would exclaim loud and proud, shouting the name of his Educational Nemesis whom he banished from the hotel in the first round. He then took a swig of his whiskey and prepared to dine on his dinner when a 2 young Japanese women approached his table, one of them appearing to be holding an autograph book.

"Excuse me... Sir..." The one in front let out nervously to Clyde, who would stick his head up and look at her curiously.

"..Huh?" He let out bluntly, raising an eyebrow at the two, taking a moment to check them out before he saw what appeared to be an autograph book. Clyde then began to smirk. He never met a fan before.

"Y-You are Mister Clyde Gastin, right? Me and my friend were wondering if..."
The girl would begin to say before Clyde instantly cut her off.

"Say no more, missy! Ol' Clyde T. Gastin is more than happy to give his fans an Autograph..."
Clyde would say with a smug grin directed at the two young ladies who would just look at eachother and frown.

"...Uhh... Actually Mr. Gastin we're wondering if perhaps you knew where we could Higurashi Johnny?" The lead girl asked with a nervous yet cute smile while Clyde looked on in disappointment and disbelief.

"W-What!? W-Why the hell would I know where that dude is!? I ain't even know em!" Clyde shot back with some irritation.

"Well we just thought you might know where he is... The Lobby wont give us his room number so we can't meet him ourselves and you're the only other wrestler we've seen here!" She replied honestly.

"And what the hells wrong with me!?" Clyde demanded to know with an aggravated scowl. Why did he always seem to find himself in the shadow of people like the Higurashi's?

"Ah Well.... You're.... Uhmmm....... Well...." The Girl tried to say something that allowed her to tell the truth without being rude but before she could, her friend stepped in.

"You're not hot." The friend spat coldly and struck Clyde's esteem without mercy.

"Yeaaahhh.... I mean.... Well... You're not tall like Fredrik or Mamouru... Being short is kind of a downer and you don't have much of a body like Johnny... And then there's your hair... I don't mean to be rude or anything but you're kind of...." "Ugly." "Y-Yeah... Plus the Cowboy thing is really lame. You should be more like Johnny or Mamouru!" The two girls would say in front of a shocked and now fuming Clyde.

Clyde remembered how That girl Taylor had compared him to Johnny when they met. He remembered how the women in the crowd treated Fredrik when the two nearly fought. He remembered that feeling of inadequacy when Mamouru tried to show him up in front of his girl at time. Were the options of these girls shared on by Heather? Is that a reason why she left him for Cecilia? The money, the looks, the shared fame from these stupid fans... Maybe she was just supportive. Either way, Clyde hated it. He hated not being good enough. Not good enough for a stupid autograph, not good enough for that pink haired girl. Not good enough for Heather. He was sick of it.

Eventually the two girl's left and Clyde ate his steak and drank his whiskey along in a bitter manner, mulling over what the two had said, wondering if he would bother changing himself to appeal to others more, but the sheer thought of it only left him with disgust. Clyde went through that steak, along with the sides. The bottle of whiskey unfinished on the table before he left the dining area, grumbling angrily to himself as he staggered out of his char and wobbled out of the dining area to head back to his room.

"Stupid bitches... They....ain't know Sssssshhhhhit!" He slurred angrily before he fumbled with the key to his hotel room door that he stopped at, which would for some reason not take the key.

"Gah Dammit! This key Ain't workin!" Clyde declared loudly as he turned the knob on door roughly, unable to get the door open, ramming his shoulder into the door out of frustration before kicking it. "C'MON!!!" He let out angrily within the hallway, not caring who he disturbed, but also not realizing that he wasn't even at the right door.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:04 am; edited 4 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

"Who The Fuck Are You!?" Empty Re: "Who The Fuck Are You!?"

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:02 am

Johnny Higurashi was feeling tired. He had the first match in the second round of the Tension Hotel Tournament and even though it was probably going to be the shortest match of the whole tourney, it had really drained a lot from the young punk. Fighting Talia was bad enough. Having old feelings get stirred up. Even if it had only been their initial greeting, that alone would have knotted him up and drained him of his stamina. But it went from awkwardly uncomfortable to downright weird in a matter of moments.

Johnny had won the match in the fairest, most 'humane' way possible but that had, somehow, made things worse! Scaring Talia into screaming had been something he thought was clever. Something he thought she would be Ok with. But instead it turned into a horror show. She was screaming, yelling and throwing books at him. He never thought that Talia was so unhinged but the more he thought about it, the more it really seemed like she was that sort of person. A ball of crazy wrapped in a cute little package.

Johnny shivered as he stepped out of the shower in his hotel room. He needed that more than anything but his thoughts still couldn't help but consider the fact that maybe he dodged a bullet. Johnny wiped away fog from the mirror and took a look at himself. He then ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. People said those kinds of things about Taylor too. That she was unhinged. A bitch. Selfish and petty. Johnny couldn't even fathom those things about Taylor. He was sad that things had ended so badly between Talia and himself but at the same time, he wouldn't be able to thank the girl enough for making him see how much he needed Taylor. That he would literally fight to keep her.

Johnny put on a pair of ratty gray jeans and underwear. He was ready for a hot meal and a nice, relaxing rest. He needed to calm his thoughts and get to a place where he could really think about his future. That was when he heard a banging on his door and the yelling that accompanied it.

"Eh?"

He hadn't thought he had ordered Room Service. Maybe Talia had decided to continue the fight in her own way. Johnny furrowed his brow. He was tired of dealing with her. He marched towards the door clad only in his jeans, water still dropping down his chisled body and perfectly messy hair. Johnny swung the door open and looked at the man who was fumbling in front of it. Johnny was instantly washed in the thick sauce of alcohol that permeated the air. Johnny wrinkled his nose and looked at Clyde.

"Yo, dude, I think ya got the wrong room." Johnny said simply, raising his eyebrow.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:54 am

Clyde just couldn't seem to get his key to go inside the keyhole to open the damn door to his room and was about 5 seconds from kicking it open when suddenly opened. Clyde then slowly lifted up his head and looked into the doorway to spot someone standing directly in front of him. A male shirtless. Even a drunken Clyde didn't take long to realize that some wet, shirtless dude was in his fucking room. His eyes shot open wide as he saw the male figure, he freaked out. Some dude was in his fucking room!

"THE FUCK!?!?" Clyde shouted in a hysterical manner over Johnny's words, jumping back from the doorway away from the muscular guy that had honestly freaked Clyde out. Was it a gay fan? Did people really think he swung that way!? Why would these be his only fans!? Why is a shirtless guy in his room!?! All these thoughts ran into Clyde's mind as he drunkenly stumbled away from the doorway and then brought his fists up, ready to fight.

"You Faggot-Ass Muthafucka! What the fuck you doin' in my room?!?!" Clyde shouted in a slurred manner behind his glaring red eyes, honestly ready to kick this dude's ass. But as Clyde stood there in his sloppy guard, he narrowed his eyes at the man and saw someone that looked rather familiar.

"....Hey...." He muttered curiously before he stuck his head out in odd manner to get a better look at the person. His eyes narrowing more when he realized who it was. Or so he thought.

"......Is that you, Higurashi?" Clyde asked. He seemed shorter and his hair wasn't the right color. Something had to be in the whiskey.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:14 am

Johnny clenched his fifst at the drunk man's outburst. Normally something like that would get Johnny going, Especially the way he was being called. But Clyde was clearly drunk and out ofhis mind at the moment so Johnny tried to remain calm. Still, it was difficult for him to stay composed.

"Dude, this is my room, man."

Johnny tried to explain. Johnny raised his hands and put the flat of his palms forward. But Clyde seemed to recognize him, even though Johnny had no idea who Clyde was. "Uh... Yeah man." Johnny said. "Who the heck are you, aside from some angry drunk dude who is tryin to break into my room?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:49 am

"Like hell it is! Maaaaaaannn... The hellzzz yo' Proof!?" Clyde would mock back to the sober sonovagun that stood between him, his TV and that comfy hotel bed that he was really craving right now. But alas he had to deal with some dang ol' Abercrombie and Fitch poster reject.

Upon closer inspection however Clyde felt he was able to recognize the Japanese kid that stood in front him. Mistaking Johnny for Mamouru, but when the Higurashi kid failed to recognize him, Clyde felt a little offended.

"Who the-!? Who am I!? WHO AM I!? Muthafucka I done chilled with you at your girl's house! ....She had a birthday party... I was there! You can't tell me don't fuckin' remember goddamn Clyde T. Gastin, the meanest, rootin' tootinst sonovabitch this side of the Mississippi! Who ALSO does NOT break into the rooms of other dudes... Know why!? 'CAUSE THIS IS MY ROOM, HIGURASHI! GET YA OWN!" Clyde shot back as he waved a finger in Johnny's face before he flopped down onto his back, arm still in the air as he fell onto the floor.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:08 am

Johnny furrowed his brow at Clyde's deranged outbursts. Even for someone as chillax as Johnny, Clyde was starting to annoy him quite thoroughly. He never once heard Taylor say anything about Clyde and Johnny was really sure that he had never met the guy before. When Clyde was finished and on the floor, Johnny scratched his head. He then looked down at Clyde and shoved the hand aside with his foot so he could stare down at him.

"Listen, dude. We never met before and I'd sure as hell know if someone as loud and obnoxious as you were anywhere around my girlfriend. You're drunk as fuck. I can smell it all over ya. Now crawl off back to yer own room cause I'm going back in mine. If ya need proof that it's mine how about the fact that I can walk in and out of it and you can't. Man, you need to be cool. Only reason I haven't kicked your ass is because you can't even stand up straight." Johnny pointed down the hall. "Now get the fuck outta here, man"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:23 pm

Clyde's arm would limply fall to the side as Johnny shoved it aside with his foot, unable to really hold up against the 'push' as he laid there and looked up Johnny with a slight scowl under his reddening eyes before he listened to what Johnny had to say with a mostly uncaring attitude.

His eyes would narrow the moment Johnny said they had never met before. Come to think of it, 'Mamouru' sounded a bit different than usual. Granted Clyde had really only talked with him about one or two times. The Higurashi kid claimed they never met and talked like he never met the Japanese kid's girlfriend. Clyde then realized he was dealing with the OTHER Higurashi kid. Taylor's Higurashi. The same damn Higurashi he kept having to having face comparisons with.

Nonetheless, Clyde grew angry with how the Higurashi kid was talking down to him and basically said he could kick his ass, telling the cowboy to get out like he owned the damn place. (Even though he did. His room at least.) This didn't go too well with Clyde as he clinched his fists tightly and turn over on his hands and knees to slowly force himself back up on his feet.

"...Alright alright.... Alright, Alright.... Oookay..." The Cowboy stammered out repeatedly as he crawled to the wall in the hallway and used that to support himself on his spaghetti legs.

"I see now... You ain't Mammy... You're Missterrr... Johnny Higurashi..!! Mr. Million Dolla Body...! Mr. Girl Gossip.... Christ... YA THINK YUR HOT SHIT DONT YA!? Openin' the damn door while you just conveniently shirtless so you can just Show off like ya own the place! I tell ya It'll be a cold day in hell before I let you kick my ass..." Clyde shot back as he slouched against the wall, digging his nails into it to try and keep himself standing up.

"...And Ya claim you'd shhhure as hell know if some rowdy sumbitch like me was anywhere 'round your girl... Too bad ya can't hold up to it... Guess you just got too busy with that other chick who started throwin' books at ya, huh? "

Last edited by 621 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:41 pm

Taylor's pace increased as her mind raced. She was going to see Johnny and it had been... a while. A lot had happened in the last couple months, namely one big fat redheaded thing, some little psycho, but she was in the past. At least Taylor thought she was. The Tension Hotel was about as tightly packed as a place could be with attractive young people, all very physical and excitable and available. What if Johnny wasn't alone?

But she trusted him more than that. Of course he would be. He'd never given her a reason to doubt him... except for Talia. Even then, Taylor did say they were on a break at the time, but she didn't mean, like, a see other people break, not really, she just had a lot to work through, and... it was always so hard to think around Johnny.

She just had to relax and be herself. Or be the best girlfriend ever. She was pretty sure she wasn't that.

She'd quickly outpaced Cassie down the hall, who she'd dragged along for background noise or moral support or something for the trip from Tokyo. Once she caught sight of Johnny at the door to his room, and broke into a sprint and went streaking down the hall.

"Johnny!" Was the only advance warning he got before a flying Taylor tackled him to the ground. She straddled him and pressed her body flat against his and kissed him, deeply, for a long time. She hadn't even noticed the disheveled cowboy standing next to them, and several moments passed with only kissing sounds and the occasional quiet moan.

"Mmm..."
She pulled back, and gave him a devilishly alluring grin, her blue bangs dangling down over his face. "Hey, Tiger." She said. She traced a hand down his bare, muscular chest, feeling a fresh thrill from the recent absence of closeness with Johnny and his body. Her hand moved over his pec and down his stomach until her fingers curled under the waist of his pants. She bit her bottom lip.

"Did you know I was coming?" She flirted. Up the hall, Cassie lingered, trying to find something interesting enough on the walls to stare at to avoid looking at the couple, and... Johnny.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:09 pm

Johnny couldn't believe this guy thought he was Mamouru! It certainly explained the fervor with which he protested though. Still, Johnny's good graces were already running thin and now Clyde was still barking tough. Calling him shit and acting like he knew something about the guy. Saying things about his girlfriend. Johnny was trying his hardest not to beat Clyde's face in because the guy was drunk and drunk people did stupid things. But Clyde had already crossed the line a few times and Johnny thought maybe a fist to the face would be the perfect prairie oyster to sober the loudmouth up.

"Dude! You like wanna get your ass kicked an shit, don't you!?" Johnny said clenching hs fists. "What the fuck do you know about me? Two seconds ago you thought I was..."

"Johnny!"

"Eh...?"

The voice was unmistakable that interrupted his yelling. But he couldn't believe that it was actually her. How would she be here? Why would she be here? She had said she needed some time. He was the one who was supposed to go to her when all this was over. He told Mamouru to tell her that. He turned his head only to catch a blur of her before she slammed him tot he ground. He smiled and his eyes glistened.

"Ooooouuuph!"

Those were the only words he could het out as he was mashed tot he floor by Taylor's body and then equally as fervently by her lips. She sucked in the breaths that he was desperate to exhale as their lips and tongue wrestled with desperate affection. Johnny's own mouth and body only disoriented for a second before he recollected his thoughts and threw his own caution aside and hotly entwined with Taylor's body and made out with her right there. His hands groped her eagerly, hugging her tightly in his strong arms to compress them further together for a long moment. Then they began to wander. Hair, neck, back, ass, thigh, side. Everywhere he could manage to touch, he touched almost like he was trying to see if she was really real and that this was really happening.

The moment lasted forever and it was true bliss. When it ended, Johnny was left panting and looking up as Taylor straddled his, now quite tight, lap. "H-hey, babe..." Johnny said through a breath and looked up at her like he was as drunk as Clyde. "No.. I didn't.. I couldn't have .. I was..." Johnny closed his eyes and smiled and ran his hand along the side of Taylor's arm.

"I love you, babe! So much!" Johnny shouted loudly and pulled her back down, pulling her close so their noses touched. "I missed you, man..." He breathed. "S-Sorry.." He added. "bout... shit and stuff.. it's all sorted out for me too." Not that he was certain that it was sorted out for her, but this seemed like a good indication. He then grinned. "So, like.. as hot as it might be, not sure if I wanna get it on with that drunk dude all watchin and junk." He said with a laugh. His mood was totally back now and even Clyde's sourness wasn't going to ruin this moment for him.

Last edited by 445 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:34 pm

"Shut up." Taylor said softly with a smile, and went back to kissing Johnny's jaw and neck.

She sat up straight. "Drunk dude?" She was suddenly aware of the highly intoxicated Tension wrestler standing next to them. Once she recognized him, she gave him a dirty look, but then turned back to Johnny. She stretched her leg up to plant her foot on the floor next to his head, clad in tight skinny jeans that fit perfectly and black rubber rain boots with a blue argyle pattern. "Do you like my boots? Cassie bought them for me."

Up the hall, Cassie looked up at the sound of her name, and then quickly turned away again with a renewed blush.

Then Taylor swung her leg over to the other side and turned herself around on Johnny, still straddling him but facing away now, toward Clyde. She leaned down and placed her hands on Johnny's thighs and arched her back, their jeans the only thing keeping her reverse-cowgirl position from being a lot more fun and indecent. She gave Clyde a look full of attitude.

"What do you want, Johnnie Walker?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next