by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Who The Fuck Are You!?"

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

"Who The Fuck Are You!?" - Page 4 Empty Re: "Who The Fuck Are You!?"

Post by Bluemouse Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:46 am

Cassie swiftly tugged Clyde away down the hall to put some distance between herself and the happy couple, at least enough so that her face could return to it's normal shade of pink. She wished it wasn't so awkward for her to be around Taylor and Johnny. Granted, they didn't make it easy on her, when they didn't see each other for a while they would always get very handsy when reuniting. She loved them both dearly, and she just wished that she didn't feel so weird about thinking that about Johnny.

She shook her head and forgot about it for the moment. She looked at Clyde's key. "Oh, see? We're on the first floor. You're room is on the second floor." She headed for the nearest elevator. "And I know you're not a puppy, but you are lost. And drunk. You shouldn't be so drunk, it's not good for you." She kept hold of his hand if for no other reason than to keep him upright and pointed in the right direction.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:30 pm

"...Oh..." Clyde responded to Cassie at the reminder that his room was on the 2nd floor while he was forced to do a few quick steps behind to keep up as she pulled him along. Either way, this may have explained a few things on regarding how he mixed up his room with Johnny's, but whatever. He then let out a long sigh and rolled his eyes in response to Cassie's small little lecture to him. It was honestly the last thing he wanted and needed, especially from someone who appeared to still be in high school.

"...I'll keep that in mind, Mom". Clyde responded to Cassie sarcastically with a tone that wasn't too douchy, but still had some attitude behind it.

Clyde's drooping eyes then trailed down to Cassie's hand that was holding onto him. It was weird and kind of awkward but the missed feeling of a woman's soft clutch on his hand just felt nice and for a breif second, Clyde squeezed Cassie's hand to hold it tighter, not too hard or tight but a rather a light clamp.

If Cassie didn't do anything within the next few seconds, Clyde would realize what he was doing and his eyes would widen in surprise. "...Shit... What am I doin'?" He thought before he released his grip on Cassie's hand, looking off to the side immediately as he did this. Clearly embarrassed and not knowing why he just did that.

"...Why you doin' this anyway?" He asked while still looking off to the side as they reached the elevator at the end of the hall.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:16 am

Cassie thought nothing of Clyde gripping her hand, and if it betrayed any insight into his thoughts she didn't notice. "Because you're drunk, and you couldn't do it yourself." She said, with even the slightest hint of irritation. She didn't much like alcohol, or being around drunk people. Bad things happened.

"You'd probably be a lot happier if you weren't drunk. You wouldn't be trying to start fights with people for no reason. Especially when both of them could beat you up." She smiled. She had total confidence in Taylor, and she just couldn't bring herself to imagine a scenario in which Johnny lost to anyone. She knew that he had lost, but... he'd win. She pressed the button on the elevator for the second floor and the doors slid shut.

"Ya know," She said, as if she were about to begin a fresh lecture. "You're in Tension still, right? So you wrestle girls. You really shouldn't be drinking all the time, too, because... it's disrespectful. You should treat your opponents like ladies, and drunk people don't treat anyone like a lady." She said, and nodded. "You're just competing, it's not a real fight, so you can still be a gentleman. Like Mamouru."

Last edited by 1167 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:34 pm

"Pft." Clyde scoffed in response to Cassie's reason, it felt kind of half-assed and just way too... Pure. That was the only word he could think of and it seemed way to unrealistic. She had to be getting something out of this.

Still, he froze at her words saying he'd be happier if he wasn't drunk. That seemed to make sense and hit Clyde pretty hard, he recalled that brief period in his life when he stayed away from cigs and booze and was the happiest man alive. He always felt like hell the morning after a long night of drinking and that seemed to be everyday now. However, any thought he gave into being sober was undone when when Cassie claimed he was picking fights with people could beat him up, he then grit his teeth and and looked away with a scowl. She sounded so sure about that, like hell it was set in stone that he'd lose against both like some chump. Like hell his loss was ever assured against anyone.

Cassie wasn't done though, she went on about Tension now, telling him that he shouldn't drink cause it's disrespectful and that he should treat his opponents like ladies, Clyde slumped against the elevator and rolled his eyes. Being a gentleman was sure easy when most girls took advantage of those kinds of guys and usually gave a swift knee to the balls for their troubles. He couldn't believe he was hearing this right now for this little girl. He hated being told what to do and more so from someone who clearly did not understand him at all.

Then... Like a cruel joke orchestrated from fate itself, Cassie used a Higurashi kid as the archetype for something he SHOULD be. Clyde lowered his head and turned it away immediately, clinching his free right hand into a tight, white-knuckled fist that shook with anger, frustration and wounded pride. Normally he would have just gone off like a switch and started yelling about in a rowdy manner, but he didn't this time. The last time he tried to be a gentleman was with Mercy, and she made it clear that she did not what to hear his gentleman BS. The end of that episode was far from pleasant.

If it wasn't one thing. It was another. If he acted like himself, he was a loser. If he tried to be better than his best and try hard to be a real "Gentleman" it wouldn't make a difference.

"...I don't wanna be anybody but Me." He muttered breathily and opened his mouth to say something else but froze and remained silent. He had so much he wanted to just pour out and say right there, but he didn't know what was the best thing to say and what he should say. He honestly felt there was more to him than just a rowdy alcoholic cowboy, but he doubted anyone would ever notice that again.

"...I think y'all only see what y'all wanna see and think that's all there is to me... I don't get shitfaced before no more matches and I've sure as hell been a better gentleman to most of the girls 'round here than most of other dudes... I sure as hell don't go bangin' em' against their will or beat' the fuck outta em when the match is over... Even when they tried to break my balls... But y'all don't think of that..." He muttered bitterly before he started to force a grin.

"...Y'all just want me to be like everybody else..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:36 am

Cassie nodded approvingly. "That's good." She said with a smile. No one should want to be anyone but themselves. Cassie did wish she could be like some of the other girls sometimes... but mostly she just wanted to be herself.

But then she was taken aback by the drunk cowboy's tirade. She looked around to see if there was someone else he was talking to. She wasn't a "y'all". She was just Cassie, and Cassie was a little confused.

"Are... you still talking to me?" She asked innocently. "I-I'm... I'm a little confused. Who doesn't think of that?" She pulled the brown bear-eared hat off her head and tousled her short red hair. She frowned. "I don't want you to be like anyone else... I've only met you once before, and you were... sleeping on my couch. So... I've met you twice now, and both times you're really drunk. How much about you am I supposed to know?"

The elevator doors opened and she led Clyde out and down the hall. "You're really mean." She said without thinking. "I'm just trying to help."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:42 am

"H-Hell yeah I'm still talkin' ta' ya, man! Sure as hell ain't talkin' to... Talkin to... I need another drink." Clyde muttered to himself absently. He pulled away from Cassie and stumbled against the other side of the elevator. He pushed himself off that and staggered out into the hallway, slumping against the wall.

"I dunno, man... People! Just people!" Responded to her. People were always against him. Fact o' Life. The Cute Little Red Haired Girl was no exception! She broke Charlie Brown's Heart after all! This girl acted like she knew him from before but Clyde did not remember her or this Couch that he might have slept on. Besides He wasn't ALWAYS drunk... Not always... He remembered following Taylor one night and then woke up in the park again around noon. Weird. Those thoughts went away though when Cassie said Clyde was mean. His eyes went wide and jumped off the wall and leaned towards Cassie way to closely, putting his face in a little close, foreheads almost touching.

"MEAN!? I ain't mean! You dun know mean! This ain't mean! I'ma bad guy but I'ma good guy too! I like kids! You like kids!? I like kids! I was gonna name my Kid, James. You like that name!? I like that name. I like yo' hat too. It's fuggin' cute, man!" Clyde exclaimed as he patted Cassie on the head and ruffed her hair before losing balance and falling back on the floor, hitting the back of his head. He wasn't out cold but he was looking up at the lights without much desire to get up.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:09 pm

"Leave my hat out of this." Cassie said.

She sighed heavily when Clyde fell over, and put her hands on her hips. She pursed her lips and looked down at him for a moment before she bent to grab his wrists and maneuver him so that she could drag him down the hall. It was only a little further, and luckily he was a tiny little guy. A little mini guy. Cassie's brothers had to be twice his size. It made her think of the different kinds of big dogs and little dogs and how different they were.

Clyde was definitely a very different breed from what she was used to. She wasn't sure it was a good thing. She'd never had to try to drag her brothers back to their room. Of course, neither of them drank.

Cassie bent her knees and got her hips low and put all her weight into dragging Clyde as she began taking choppy little steps backward, pulling like she was rowing a boat when she ran out of momentum. She put the key card to his room in her mouth and looked over her shoulder to see how much farther, and mopped her brow with her forearm when she finally reached the door. She swiped the card, the lock beeped quietly and a light turned green and she pushed open the door.

She turned around to grab Clyde's wrists again, and the door swung shut and hit her in the butt, making her jump, before latching and locking again. She grumbled, repeated the process, and this time she awkwardly stuck a leg behind her to hold the door while she gradually inched Clyde through the door.

Once he was just inside the door, enough for it to close, she sat down on the bed. "Jeez." She huffed. "I hope I never have to do that again."

She looked down at Clyde and leaned forward to prod him with her toe. "Are you dead?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:44 pm

"It's... Ckk..Ute." Clyde let out with gargled words before he slumped down onto the floor, kind of hitting his head and kind of putting himself even more out of it and would remain on the floor, muttering incoherent slurred words and humming the tunes of drinking songs he had forgotten the words to as Cassie dragged him down the hall. Chuckling a giddy manner when the door came back and struck Cassie's rear. That was funny.

Eventually though, Cassie got the cowboy back in the hotel room and left him on the floor, nudging him with her toe. "Are you dead?" That was what she asked. That phrase rang in his ear.

"No... Maybe... I should be... Think I wanna be... 'Oughta be... Shoulda a long time ago... Back Home." Clyde would say with his cheek against the carpeted hotel room floor. Had Clyde been sober he would not have said such things out loud to a stranger and would have reminded himself that he was tough like Clint and Wolverine and could not be broken in any way, shape or form, despite knowing his reality. Clyde was just a kid playing pretend who reminded himself to act like these badass heroes because they were cool and almost invincible at times! He wanted the same and sometimes he felt like he was when he did that. But Clyde was full of whiskey, sorrow, anger and bitter regret, now he was anything but Rugged and Macho, instead showing Ms. Cassie Elliot a lowly drunken Cowboy who refused to get up.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:47 am

"What are you even talking about?" Cassie said, and furrowed one eyebrow. She got up and walked off to the small bathroom. "You're not making any sense."

There was the sound of running water for a moment, and then Cassie emerged with an ice bucket full of water as cold as she could make it, which she mercilessly dumped over Clyde.

"Stop it! Sober up and stop being all wishy-washy. I'm gonna go now, because it's weird to be in here alone with you, in a hotel and everything. But... you need to not be so drunk all the time. Okay?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:23 pm

"....Ugghhhh..." Clyde let out against the floor, his head throbbed and his stomach ached, along with some strange pain in his chest that he couldn't quite find the source of, not that it was really all that important. He barely paid attention to it or Cassie's words until he felt a sudden SPLASH of really cold water slapping him right in the face and soaking his body, making The Cowboy's eyes shoot wide and he sudden jetted up from the floor.

[size=150:10kxa7xc]"Y'ALLGOTMEWATAR!!!" Clyde hollered out in slurred tongues as he swung his arms around with two wild haymakers that no where near Cassie, eventually staggering back and hitting the wall behind him, leaning on it to stand as he shook his head free of the water in his mane before looking at Cassie, panting lightly and looking at her with a wily eyed stare full of aggravation.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next