by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

contact from another powerful leader

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

contact from another powerful leader Empty contact from another powerful leader

Post by kiranar Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:46 pm

Matron Mdienia vholk drokk sat on her throne as her female servants carefully drew the spell circle to allow her to contact a powerful lady of hell without directly summoning her into the house. When they finish she dismisses them then stands up walking into the circle smoothing out her robe as she sends a wave of magic with her image to Erza the Angel of death's fortress in hell. She really closely resembles her grandmother who used a similar armor you provided Xerxan except you can easily tell by her stance the difference in her strength vs her son Xerxan. Her image appears inside your throne room not caring if she is disrupting anything you are already in the middle of doing.

Last edited by 10727 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

contact from another powerful leader Empty Re: contact from another powerful leader

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:51 am

Erza was at the top of her 250 floor tower when she got the wave of magic she know that face like the back of her hand as it was Xerxan mother. In her true from she send a wave of magic showing an image of her as well. "Well if it isn't the mother of Xerxan so what do you want?" She waited for an answer as she had a feeling that she wanted her to get Xerxan using one of her minions.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

contact from another powerful leader Empty Re: contact from another powerful leader

Post by kiranar Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:43 am

She watches as you appear as an image infront of her and says " how do you know that I am his mother and that he was taken away from me to someplace called the AFW where my magic cant locate him?" She then crosses her arms not realizing you already fought him and asks you " Do you have any minions who are already infiltrated into that place who can retrieve him for me?" If you been monitoring Xerxan's training he decided to use the mech to add resistance to his movements so he could hit harder and move faster.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:39 pm

"Yes I have... Xerxan now in my eye a strong foe but I can send in a wave of my strongest minions. With that Erza would send a small army of her minion with a boss minion to lead them. I"I think your son will be back to you very soon. She laugh evily as she waited for an answer.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:23 pm

She smiles as you said " a wave of minions was sent to bring him back to her not thininking her soon could of got alot more tougher than she expected him to be." The wave of minions arrive right near the end of a break which he uses the same trick to take the lesser ones out first then dispatches the one in charge sending hem all home to Erza.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:28 am

Erza that some unit were homing for her but they didn't stand a chance agenst the door man. Soon her minnions start to look for Xerxan built to withstand any of his attacks but not build to withand the mech attacks.
She send out a pulse of energy to Xerxan. "Hello Xerxan your mother wants to see you so I sent some minnions to get you as ya there!" She laugh evilly as she watch her unit attack Xerxan.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:18 am

Xerxan fights them off without the mech till at the last sec having it work with him killing Erza's units sending their spirits back to hell to regenerate their bodies. He feels the pulse listening to the message replying to her " It took her this long for her to find someone to locate me because she knows her daughters are too weak and lazy to perform the job she asked of you." He also says " did she also mention that she gave her daughter the permission take me village where I was used as a wager in a sucker bet, and tell her I went into a hentai match." If you let her listen in on the conversation her face becomes flushed in pure rage that she punches the ground accidently shattering the circle causing her end of the spell to end. If you dont let her listen you can choose to tell her what is said or grill her on more information about why Xerxan is where he is fighting not to retun to her.(ooc She was planing to keep him untouched to barter him to the highest bidder at her next party where she would show off him.)

Last edited by 10727 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:28 pm

Erza eyes grew wide open. She seen that she was being used her this and now she reallies the truth and calls back her units. "You lied to me you son of a bitch and now you and your nation are going to pray the price. A gaint lazer the size of the area would hit Xerxan home town a decamate anything live.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Noticing the troops withdrawing from their constant waves he waits as he breaths hard, and to for Erza to arrive to beat him down for beating her troops down. He didn't realize that the truith he revealed freed himself from the threat of his family for good. A good eight hours later four images of the 4 matron mothes of the surviving ranking house appear in Erza's throne room then when she appears to speak they say to her " you took out the house you desired along with the all the weaking ones who didnt have their homes warded strongely.' They also say" we only wished that one of the dead matrons would of gave that rumored son so my house would of possibly enjoyed a powerful blood line." The four start bickering between themselves saying " that they deserved the boy more till they are vanish preparing for war between themselves."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Erza knew now that this war as nearing it end as that was her holding back. Erza would let Xerxab get back to his training as it he need as the help he could get if he could beate Erza. Hope you strong than you were before Xerxan because I.m getting Bord up here

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next