by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 248 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 248 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Mimete - Interview with a Supervillain

2 posters

Go down

Mimete - Interview with a Supervillain Empty Mimete - Interview with a Supervillain

Post by Harukasan Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:10 am

Mimete was being interviewed.

Interviewer: So Mimete, you have arrived here only recently in the AFW. Yet you have a had a fairly impressive showing in a lot of your matches.

Mimete: Hmph! Tell me something I don't know. These fighters have no skill and no class.

Interviewer: Recently you have joined forces with Marie Belladonna. What could compel you to join with...

Mimete: Please. At least she has class. And together we are going to sink the rest of these barbie dolls in this pathetic fed and rule over them as queens.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Mimete - Interview with a Supervillain Empty Re: Mimete - Interview with a Supervillain

Post by Kelsea Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:09 pm

The interviewer was about to ask another question when he became aware of a presence beside him. He turned and the camera also turned to focus in on the new girl... It was none other then Princess Nocturnal standing there with her fists on her hips and chest puffed out.

"Well well... If it isn't Mimete. We have never met, but your evil deeds and acts of villainy has already been noticed by the enforcers of justice and integrity in this federation." She spoke in an overly dramatic tone of voice and with a distinct note of contempt while looking down on Mimete

Search Tag:

Last edited by Kelsea on Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
Mimete - Interview with a Supervillain ELZuoMvMimete - Interview with a Supervillain OG5hnuaMimete - Interview with a Supervillain Cg3CzYmMimete - Interview with a Supervillain 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Mimete - Interview with a Supervillain Empty Re: Mimete - Interview with a Supervillain

Post by Harukasan Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:19 pm

Mimete was silent for a moment giving Nocturnal an incredulous glance. Then she burst out cackling.

"My how quaint. Did you get lost going to a cosplay convention? Or maybe..." takes on a bored self important pose. "You felt the need to bathe in the presence of one of the Princesses of Priss. I can't blame you if you wanted to be around one of the beautiful people. We must smell a lot nicer than those unbathed geeks you see at those Cons. But I am afraid I can't have you waste my time ir crimp my style like this."

Fished out a 5 dollar bill.

"Here, make sure you get some Mountain Dew and cheese whiz for that 400 pound game master boyfriend of yours."

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:56 pm

Princess Nocturnal stayed in the same stance she was before, showing no amusement to Mimete's jesting.

"Actually I find being in your presence rather distasteful... Considering you dirty the title us true Princesses hold proud with your villainous actions that shows not an ounce of class, high standards or honor." She said, seeming not to care that she might rub Mimete up the wrong way.

"But the reason I am here is regarding your dastardly double act, Marie Belladonna. She too has done dishonorable deeds, a long time ago she tricked me into believing she had class and had me chasing after an innocent wrestler thinking the accused to be evil. Now I have just signed for a match against Marie so that she may receive her well deserved comeuppance. I am sure that you, being the villain that you always have been, will be thinking about taking it upon yourself to get involved.

But I'm here to issue this warning: don't get involved with matters such as this, that does not concern you..."

Spotlight
characters:
Mimete - Interview with a Supervillain ELZuoMvMimete - Interview with a Supervillain OG5hnuaMimete - Interview with a Supervillain Cg3CzYmMimete - Interview with a Supervillain 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:02 pm

Mimete eyed Nocturnal with a dangerous smirk. Of course she planned to get involved but there was no need to announce it plainly.

"Mwahhaha! You think Marie needs my help in dealing with a cartoon character like you? I think not. I was going to humiliate here and now darling but I think I will let my friend do what she wants with you. Tata!"

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:14 pm

"Well then that's good." Nocturnal said before Mimete could leave, sounding like she wasn't sure whether to believe Mimete or not.

"Stay your hands from our business and you will have shown at least more class then Marie did when she involved herself in your previous one on one bout against Nanako. But I presume you wouldn't have had anything to do with Marie's decision to become involved there."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:27 pm

Mimete seemed bored and checked out her blackberry.

"Oh my. Look at the time. I got to have these nails done."

Turns to the interviewer.

"I suppose we are done."

Turns to Nocturnal.

"Oh, you still here?"

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:54 pm

"HMPH!" Princess Nocturnal exclaimed before turning on her heels hotly and marching out with her cape billowing behind her and cheeks red... It seemed like Mimete had scooped a handful of sand into her panties with that last comment.

How dare she ignore me while I'm in the middle of a heroic speech... Well, at least the message has been delivered. - Nocturnal thought to herself as she walked out

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down