Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Working at the gym (open rp)

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Working at the gym (open rp) Empty Working at the gym (open rp)

Post by kiranar Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:17 pm

Weeks before he would accept The Corrsak Kids open challenge he would head to the gym to ask about working at least as a janitor to make some money for the basic supplies he would need to be able to continue to accept challenges. He asks for a chance to prove himself by working the day at to show he is willing to earn his pay to the owner. He paces himself still working quickly to stack the weights then wipe down the benches before moving onto the next section of the gym noone was using to begin cleaning it up. He says quietly" at least this place is better then the underground fights I had to participate in to survive his days" not realizing several other occupants of the gym heard his words then began spreading the rumors though out each of the campus to everyone who particpated in similar fights.

Last edited by 10727 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Working at the gym (open rp) Empty Re: Working at the gym (open rp)

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:25 am

Then, there was a boy passing by and pretended to not hear what the janitor said. He was wearing a black sleeveless zippered jacket with a hood over his dark blue hair, a black gag over his mouth, black fingerless gloves, camo shorts, and black high tops. He had to stop for a brief moment as his shadow covered the janitor's back. Though the boy wasn't speaking, he seemed intrigued of what he just heard.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:31 am

Xerxan clearing hearing the young man behind him as he kept working then suddenly saying "What can I do for you?" He then keeps moving around organizing the weights and drying the benches stoping as he then looks around waiting for someone mess something up. He watches a few of the newer boxers striking the bags at the wrong angles waiting to hear the inevitable cries of pain from strained muscles.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:45 am

The boy's eyes didnt look directly at the janitor as he replied, "It seems pointless to assist me when I couldn't help but overhear. Those two words: underground...fights...May I ask, are you a fighter?" The boy's voice sounded dark as if he didn't want to be found out. "You have quite the physique of one as such. My admirations to you."

Last edited by 971 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:16 am

Xerxan would say to him " not as pointless as to try and learn to fight where I was trained because you wouldn't last too long" as he turns to look right at the boy so he can clearly see that his appearence isn't cosmetic, but real how he looks. I been fighting for at least 60 years which seems long probbly to you, but I will be living probbly longer unless I get killed early from various causes.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:51 am

The boy would raise an eyebrow at what he just heard. "60 years you say? I am supposing you are not exactly human." He would remove his hood to reveal his blue hair and his gag to show that he means no harm. "My name is Shatter Fist. I have been a fighter for quite a number of years now. Where did you train if I may ask?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:14 am

I was trained in a underground city where you rarely get to know who your father, and your mother if she feels she can raise her families rank by offering her sons to the upper ranking families for wealth along with favors it will be done. My own mother is still insanely strong and lethal, but my sisters seem lazy when it came to learning the families perfered combat style of striking and chokes. I was mostly what people call up here home schooled in learning the language spoken which was spoken, but the main reason you can understand me is this. He motions to a dark collar on his neck that seem more of a slave emblem, but it allows him to comunicate with others even though there is still a noticeable accent that you never heard before. My name is Xerxan when I decided to stay up here I gave up my ties to my home because I was lost in a bet between my sister and the one who gave me the collar. While I was trained then matched vs an opponent I couldn't overcome my mother would intervine only to administer a brutal beating of her own till I stoped losing fights.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:53 am

(Not to be a bother, but can you put in " " whenever your character is speaking so I can know which is the story and which is the talking?)

Shatter Fist glanced at the collar around Xerxan as he listened to the janitor's harsh life story. And surprisingly...he believed every word Xerxan told him. "What became of your family now?" He wouldn't even bear seeing his own mother being beaten simply only to help her son.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:44 am

" You are wrong about her taking the beating she dealt the beating to me each time she had to intervine in my fights. My sisters each time I started to get better they would wait till they were alone with me then administer their own beat down where by law I couldn't fight back." He then notices some weights get disturbed as he fixes them in no time. He turns back to shatter fist and asks him: how was life growing up" as he didn't mention the limited magic he knew, but I'm sure he noticed a slight glow in my eyes?
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:37 am

"My apologies on my misunderstanding." said Shatter as he tried to pay closer attention. When asked about his personal life, he sighed in trying to form his answer. And then he replied, "Well, my sister and I were both children of two well-accomplished fighters and it turned out we were destined to take the same path as our Dad sees it. We have trained in secret and extensively over the years while living normally with the others. We were quite successful in fights before coming to this federation, many recognitions and rewards...

But truth be told, we both had our own dreams outside of fighting. We wanted our own choices to be whatever we want to be. While our Mom approved of this, Dad says otherwise. I suppose he wants our legacy of fighting to continue as long as he lives."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next