Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Fist Of The Lone Star!

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fist Of The Lone Star! Empty Fist Of The Lone Star!

Post by Lobo Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:14 am

On their way to the AFW Tension Training Facility, Clyde was no longer being pulled by the hand by Rei, instead he now lead the way with this strange girl behind him. He wasn't sure if he should be flattered or excited that someone wanted to learn the ways of how he fought. He was honored in a way, also a bit annoyed, but the best he could do now was give this girl the knowledge she needed to kick ass.

Pulling Rei by the hand into the complex, Clyde guided her inside and led her towards a nearby heavy bag before letting go of her hand. "Alright Alright. Here's the deal missy... Normally I'd be all like 'Go 'head and hit me' to see how strong you is. But I ain't nearly drunk enough to take a blow without feelin it so.... I want you to try and hit this bag as hard as ya can with ya right fist." Clyde instructed as he stood the side of Rei and the heavy bag to see how she punched and how powerful it could be. That was until something clicked in his head.

"You do know how to punch, right?" Clyde asked.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Fist Of The Lone Star! Empty Re: Fist Of The Lone Star!

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:32 am

Rei looked at Clyde as she was dragged over to the heavy bag. Hearing his instructions, she starred at the back thinking of how not to embarrass herself and to impress Clyde. She hesitated as she raised her fist slightly when he asked her how to punch.

"Uhh... yeah! C-course I do!" Rei said nodding looking at the heavy bag. "You just hit it with your fist right?"

The statement she said was a lie, the only she punched in her entire life was an alarm clock and holes in a piece of paper. Making a fist, she gulped as she extended her arm and hit the bag but, the motion was like that of a slap. She tapped the bag with her hand as it sort of moved. Rei blinked wondering if the bag moved at all. She just starred at the punching bag dumbly.

"Okay... how was that?" Rei said grinning.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:00 am

"Yes. Your Fist." Clyde repeated with a simple nod to Rei as he waited for her to just throw a damn punch and hit the damn bag! What was taking her so long? Surely she knew how to make a decent fist and punch a bag.

What occurred was far from a proper punch at all but more like a closed fist slap! One that made Clyde's eyes widen at the sight before he frowned and slapped his forehead with his palm and growled under his breath as Rei grinned at him.

"Typical girl. Don't know how to punch."
Clyde thought to himself. This was going to be alot of work.

"...Alright then missy! Stand still..." Clyde declared before he marched behind Rei, chest against her back and got his arms around her shoulders to grip her arms, raising up her left arm in guard beside her cheeks. "Keep the fist balled." He ordered while leaning into Rei and stretching out her right hand forward to touch the heavy bag,

"What you're doing is a slap... A punch... A Basic one. It goes straight. Not around, not under, you just snap it out straight and firm." He muttered into her ear, keeping her right arm extended while trying to grab her shoulders and turn them to the side so her punch wasn't so still looking.

"The power in your punch is gon' be from ya shoulders and a lil' your waist when ya turn." He tried his best to instruct her.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:36 am

"Oh! Okay... uhmmm... " Rei said as she blushed a little feeling his chest against her back and his voice in her ear but, blinked focusing on the target in front of her and Clyde's words. Rei may not be the brightest tool in the shed but, she had a knack for picking up movements and positions. Following Clyde's words carefully, she did a she said. 'Keep the fists balled and keep my hands up to protect my face and keep my fists balled up' Rei thought to herself as she did so as she raised her hands and squeezed them into fists. Her eyes forward as she rotated her shoulders and her waist just as Clyde instructed. 'Oh...I can sort of feel it... it's like I'm not punching with just my arm, I'm punching with my entire body' Rei thought a she began piecing things together. Rei would follow through with motion slowly before she took a long breath with Clyde's help. She gently brushed Clyde away wanting to put his words into action.

"Keep my fists balled up and turn with my shoulders and my waist...." Rei said slowly repeating most of Clyde's instructions.

Bringing up her hands, she stepped forward with her lead foot and twisted her body as she pivoted and turned her entire body into the punch as she threw out her arm. Twisting her shoulder and body into it before her knuckles made contact with the bag.

"And...snap out my arm straight!" Rei said as she hit the punching bag with quite a bit of force. Rei blinked as the bag moved back and the chains of the punching bag rattled from the force of the blow as the girl grinned in surprise.

"You see that! That was awesome! I did that!" Rei said pointing at the bag with shock as it was still swinging back and fourth. "You see you are a good teacher! Clyde Sensei!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:18 pm

Clyde kept his instructions up for Rei as best he could before letting go as she brushed his hands away and watched her handle things on her own, watching as she cutely repeated all he had to tell her while going into the steps before firing out a solid right cross that stung the heavy bag and sent it rocking.

Clyde whisteled as the sight of Rei's punch and the power she displayed. It wasn't a bad punch at all, she wasn't a major powerhouse but with further training Clyde felt that Rei's punches could be downright lethal if she ever got a good shot in at her opponent. Well maybe not lethal but still!

Clyde would smile and clap his hands briefly to congratulate Rei. "Not bad, slugger... But we still got a long way to go..." Clyde would let her know. "I take it you don't know what a jab is?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:03 pm

Rei grinned as Clyde praised her as she jumped up and down excitedly. "Hell yeah! What's next?"

The girl blinked as Clyde said jab, she was pretty sure she had heard it before in boxing but, she wasn't exactly sure what it was. "Uhh...." Rei thought as she shook her head, "I'm guessing it's not an Australian Punk rock band?"

Rei shrugged as she smiled being honest this time. "Hmm.. I really don't know. I think it's a fast punch from what I know but, if you asked me what it was exactly. No idea..."

After a slight pause, she would take in a big breath before jumping up and down and she would chant. "Teach me! Teach me! Teach me! Teach me! Teach me!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:51 pm

"There's a band called 'Jab'?" Clyde would immediately ask with a somewhat surprised tilt of his head before she shook the question out of his head and listened to Rei's more serious reply to which Clyde would just nod.

"Right. It IS a fast punch. The fastest punch you can make." Clyde added in a matter of fact tone before he saw Rei jump and down in an exited manner, begging Clyde to teach her.

"Well hold ya horses, Missy!" Clyde say before letting out a small laugh. Rei was kind of cute in her own childish oddball way, she didn't look much older than him though and would refrain from calling her 'Kid' because of that, even though he felt tempted to with the way she acted.

Clyde then turned towards Rei and grabbed her hand and forced her to extend her palm out and hold it out in front like she was a traffic cop telling someone to stop on an intersection. "Alright... I'm gonna throw a jab at your hand you're gonna try and move it away before I can touch it, alright?" Clyde would say before backing up and putting his arms up with his left in front, nodding to Rei.

"This... Is how you do a Jab." He told her while giving her a sly look, eying her hand before he just lightly snapped his first forward with hardly any power at all to just lightly tap Rei's palm.

"See? Like that? But a little more forceful. You ain't gonna wanna try cocking your hand back to get power for it or telegraphing it... You just snap it out, Understand?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:27 pm

Rei nodded dumbly as she listened intently to all Clyde had to say making notes toherself by mumbling iunder her breath. She had done as Clyde asked as she opened her hand eagerly trying to move her hand out of the way but, in a split second Clyde had tapped her hand. She blinked as she really didn't see it coming. Rei then became rathere quiet as she just looked at her hand without saying a word as if she was so focused in processing all the information. She just starred at her hand with an intense concentration not even blinking. After a period of silence, she nodded at Clyde as she clasped her open left hand into a solid fist.

"Okay... the important thing about a jab is the amount of speed you put into it and you can't go winding up for it or people will see it coming." Rei deduced as she looked at her left hand and tried to imitate Clyde's motion and replicate his speed by throwing out her left arm. "I think... I got it?" Rei asked unsure.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:12 pm

Clyde grinned as he looked at Rei's reaction to the quick jab he gave her hand and found the look on her face to be more than amusing, making Clyde's grin widen even more as she remained silent to process the information in her mind before she apparently got it down.

"Right!" Clyde responded to Rei as she caught on to what he was trying to say. He then watched her practice the jab and saw that she had some power and that it was quite swift, but perhaps not powerful and fast enough. Not yet anyway.

"I think I might have something else for you to try... But for now, why don't you try adding that right handed cross I just showed you along with your jab. Jab first, then preform the right cross for a combo. The Old One-Two!" Clyde would advise Rei before giving her a brief Jab and Right-Cross Combo before he took off deeper into the gym to go look for something.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:34 am

"Ahhh... One Two...." Rei said as she looked up at Clyde as she began to think, she had definitely heard that term before. She soon put together that a jab followed by a right cross created it.

"Oh... alright!" Rei said as she would practice the combination whispering "One... Two.... One.... Two...." as she moved slow at first making sure every little extension of her arm was just right and her body moved just right. She would slowly exhale as Clyde left as she turned her gaze to the boxing bag as she practiced punching the bag. She began with a jab followed by a right cross. The jab rattled the chain while the bag wriggled back and fourth before the right cross shoved the bag back. It headed toward Rei but, the jab stopped the bag from hitting her before a right cross shoved it back again. This process would be repeated again and again while Clyde was away.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next