by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rei Tomizawa's lost years

Go down

Rei Tomizawa's lost years Empty Rei Tomizawa's lost years

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:25 am

These Recorded events take place after the foreclosure of Wrestle Angels

[align=center:3kmsrylq]Rei Tomizawa's lost years Wrestling_ring.jpg[/align:3kmsrylq]

Prologue- Parting Ways

"It's time..." I heard someone whisper.

I sat silently as she looked at the empty ring and the silence that followed today had been Wrestle Angels final day of operations. Today, I fought my last match that I would ever fight in this organization and to think that just a few hours ago the stadium was roaring with fans but, now it was dead quiet. I was jeans and a red long sleeved shirt as I hugged her knees looking at the empty stadium. Chizuru and Kanai leaned against me, they had expierenced so much loss and so much gain in that one ring and so did I. It was hard to let go and hard to accept that all their days of fighting, crying, laugh and dreaming were about to come to an untimely end. I could feel Kanai tightly grasp my arm and Chizuru put her arm over my neck as we held onto each other. It had been so quiet I had almost forgotten that I wasn't the only one here. Everyone of us stayed to watch as the lights would finally shut off. One by one we left, it was a solemn goodbye to some of the greatest days of our lives. Seeing the arena light shut off one by one left me feeling unsatisfied with myself, I had a record of 16 wins and 18 losses. Not a great record but, not so bad either and it felt like I was starting to make some progress as a wrestler but, now it was over. I hadn't won a title nor defeated my rival Toshimi.

"Let's get going..." I whispered to my friends as only Sachiko and Hikaru were left talking about what they were going to do afterwards as they leaned against the guard rail.

We went to a maid cafe afterwards trying to cheer up as we ordered an icecream parfait and although I offered to pay, my friends were still sad. Kanai looked down at the floor as her pink pigtails drooped to the floor. Chizuru offered a half smile but, then she frowned.

"Come on guys! Dig i-" I began

"We're going to split up aren't we?" Kanai said under her breath.

"Wh-what?" I say with a laugh as if that was the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Kanai gulped as she spoke up, "I'm going to go to AFW and Chizuru's going to go to Greece and you're going to go to Brazil...face it Rei! We're splitting up!"

Chizuru frowned as she averted her gaze but, I refused to believe it. I grabbed their hands and pulled them both closer towards me. they were both surprised by this reaction.

"Don't say something so stupid!" I said trying to fight back my own tears. "We're a team and we will always be together even when we're not. You girls are a part of me and I'm a part of you. Although, we might not see each other in a long while, I promise we'll all gather back together in Japan after we're done. We'll come back stronger, faster, hell! We'll be up at the top of the wrestling scene in no time! Just you wait! So, lets work hard these next few years."

Chizuru and Kanai hesitated for a second before I grabbed their spoons and shoved ice cream into their mouths.

"Now hurry up and eat before it melts! I'm paying you know!" I said grinning

"Since when do you pay?"

"And who do you think you are lecturing us!"

My friends grin as they started to grab their own spoons and began smearing the desert on my face as we got into a bit of a food fight before we got kicked out. We grinned as we've been kicked out again and again and again and again and...

"Again..." Chizuru said with a laugh.

"and Again." Kanai said as she snickered. "It's all your fault Rei you always get us into trouble."

"Hey... at least I didn't have to pay..." I said shrugging. "I didn't have any cash..."

"You were supposed to pay!" Chizuru said punching me in the arm.

"Oww! Hehehe... yeah yeah...next time..." I said trailing off before I felt someone grab me by the shoulders.

"Piggie back on Rei!" Kanai said as she clutched onto my back.

"Get off of me!" I wailed as they piled on top of me. I laughed as we walked down the street like a wobbling tower of jello bumping into pedestrians.

"Guys! I don't like it up here!" Chizuru cried scared to death that she'd fall. "Get me down!"

[align=center:3kmsrylq]Rei Tomizawa's lost years 4310786_m.jpg[/align:3kmsrylq]

Somehow we all made it home without breaking Chizuru's neck as I went out for a walk outside to go get some juice. Looking up at the night sky exhaling softly as the white fumes were expelled from my lungs. The autumn air felt good on my skin as I walked down the street wondering where this crazy road called life was going to take me next.

"Brazil"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down