by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 182 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Amanda's Lair Of SEXY DEATH

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Amanda's Lair Of SEXY DEATH - Page 2 Empty Re: Amanda's Lair Of SEXY DEATH

Post by beangraff Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:06 am

“Hehe…I am going easy, I’️m not going to knock you out…just let you enjoy my body.”

And with that, Amanda was upon him again, letting him suck down more air before she slowly lowered her body down. This time, she pressed one single breast against his nose and mouth, using that to smother him as her erect nipple pressed into his lips. “Well…if you make my breast feel nice, THEN I won’️t knock you out.” She giggled before her breast smushed over his face, like a pillow pressed against someone’️s head.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:19 am

Eiji was kind of relieved when Amanda said that she wasn't going to knock him out and just let him enjoyed her body. He would definitely be able to enjoy it if he could stay conscious.

"Gotcha..." Eiji said as he heard Amanda's terms with a faint smile.

When Amanda smothered him again with one breasts, the boy would start licking at her soft flesh and erect nipple before sucking it gently. He let out a soft moan into the "pillow" on his face as he continued to make Amanda feel nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:24 am

Amanda loved the attention Eiji was giving her, sucking on her delicious breast, licking her hard nipple, forcing a deeeep moan out of Amanda as Eiji made her feel so good. It was a wonderful feeling. She finally slid her breast off of his face, once she sensed he was low on air again, keeping him very week.

“Hmmm…no wonder you beat me…you really know how to please a girl…” she smirked as she teased the cute boy again, before lowering her other breast onto his face, this time she chanced to release his hands and use them to press his head further, not thinking he’️d fight at this point.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:40 am

By the time Amanda lifted her breast off him again, Eiji would gasp for air, trying to get as much as he could before the girl would probably smother him again. She seemed to really enjoy using those big breasts of hers to cut his air, and in his current condition, all he could do was just to play along with her.

"Heh... of course..." was all he could do to reply Amanda's compliment while panting heavily.

When Amanda lowered her other breast, Eiji would give the same treatment to it like he did to the other breast. Even when she released his hands and use her own to press his head further, he didn't really try to fight back, still feeling to weak to do so with all those smothering he received. Amanda had him completely in check for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:53 am

“Now….that was….really good.” Amanda moaned out as Eiji worshiped her breasts, making her moan in ecstasy as she let him play with her. Finally, though, she had to let him up…unfortunately. Amanda finally pulled her breasts away, before she slid down on Eiji’️s body.

“Now…I’️ll let your body have some fun.”

Amanda giggled as she slid further down, sliding his cock in-between her breasts! “I’️ve always wanted to try this in a match, I’️ll practice now.” Amanda giggled, as she began to rub up and down, ridding his cock with her breasts, wanting to drive him to orgasm as she let him titty fuck her.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:07 am

Eiji breathed heavily when Amanda finally done with the smothers... or so it seemed for the time being. His eyes blinked as he heard the girl's words, and seeing Amanda slided down to sandwich his hard-on between her breasts, his heart almost felt like jumping out.

"A-aah..." he let out a moan as Amanda begun to rub her delicious breasts on his cock.

He continued to moan as the girl titfucking him, feeling very aroused and driven to orgasm. The feeling of her breasts on his erection was simply wonderful, and he thought that had she done this during their match, he might not be the one losing to her instead! Even if Amanda said she was practicing, the girl seemed to be already experienced with what she's doing, and Eiji's orgasm was building fast inside his trapped member.

"A-Amanda chaan... haahh..." he would let out as he felt that he's very close to explode.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:17 am

Amanda continued to rub herself against Eiji’️s rock ahrd cock. She DID have some experience with this, but never used it in a real match, just once in a bed match…she used it more in general sexcapades. Amanda’️s soft and wonderful orbs seamed to wrap around his cock as she continue to play with him, trying to make him orgasm.

“You like this, Eiji?” She giggled, as she kept it going, knowing he was close to orgasm. “I should have used it in the match…” She said, her words inadvertently echoing his thoughts.

Meanwhile, Amanda lsid he her head a bit, positioning herself so that when he came, he would not only spray all over her tis, but into her mouth…Amanda could get weirdly kinky sometimes, even to her old friends who were used to it.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:24 am

Eiji's hands were pushing against the bed as he tried to hold back a bit from cumming. It went without saying that his effort was futile, as Amanda's breasts were just too good for his aroused state. He kept moaning and panting as the girl continued to fuck him good with her substantial pair.

"Ahh hah... m-maybe y-you should... aaahhh..." he inadvertently blurted out at Amanda's teasing words, being unable to think clearly at the moment.

It didn't take too long until he finally burst his load all over Amanda's tits and some even went into her mouth as well. Eiji let out a long groan as he came hard, his back arching slightly as he looked up to the room's ceiling.

"Oohh... w-wow..." he would say afterwards, panting even heavier than before after that powerful orgasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:33 am

Amanda groaned as she continued to titty fuck him, letting his cock rub up and down between her amazing tits as she tortured him with sensual pleasure, before he finally went over the edge and cam, shooting his cum all over her tits and even into her mouth a little. Amanda finally stopped, and let is cock have a chance to fall limp.

“Hehe…wow is right, sexy Eiji…” She giggled, “Now…” Amanda slowly slid forward, a REALLY mischievous look in her eyes as she swallowed his sweet seed. “I COULD be mean…and smother you with my breasts like this…” She laughed, hovering over his face but not touching him.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:46 am

Eiji continued to pant heavily for a while, until Amande hovered her soaked breasts over him and threatened to smother him with them. His eyes slightly widened, realizing that she could easily do so in his weakened state, his mind starting to race. The boy would give Amanda a silent nervous gaze for a short while until he finally gulped and spoke.

"Uh, please... don't...?" he would say with a small grin on his face.

That would be nasty indeed, to be smothered with his own juice... Eiji felt a shiver on his back from just imagining how it would feel if Amanda decided to be mean... So he decided to be a bit polite with that "please".

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next