» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Flexible pair (Gemma and Aiko)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Flexible pair (Gemma and Aiko) Empty Flexible pair (Gemma and Aiko)

Post by Kelsea Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:02 pm

ryuke79: Aiko was doing her usual morning stretching, glad that the Gym was apparently desert. She was very proud of her small bu well toned gymnasts body: "Tsk, several Friction wrestlers seem to be out of shape... i see many of them have not a serious sports background". sh thought to herself, flexing herself backwards into a bridge as she stretched her muscles. In that upside down position, her eyes noticed she was not alone: "Uh...? Who's there...?"

kelseakk: Standing at the entrance to the gym and who had apparently just entered was a cute little purple haired green, eyed girl with adorable freckles. She wore a pink leotard with white leggins and carried a small bag containing water, a tower and other small bits and pieces. "Sorry, didn't mean to disturb you.." She said, blinking as she looked over to see that this other girl was kitted out in leotard ballerina style attire too. "Hey.. I haven't seen you around yet.." She said brightly, walking over

ryuke79: Aiko blinked back as she stood up to her feet, giving an eye to the other girl. Gymnasts background... she could tell. And, a lovely appearance she had to admit: "Uh... well you haven't because i'm quite a newbie here, my manager told me i'd need to train my fighting skills before they toss me in a real match with a crowd, but all i found in the locker rooms was a few bitches who would laugh at my size and call me Aiko-chan as a taunt... bitches." She blushed and regained her composture, realizing she just had introduced herself in the worst way possible: "Uh.. sorry... by the way... my name is Aiko. Nice to meet you".

kelseakk: Gemma was only an inch taller then her so they were very similar body wise. "Its ok.. I guess I get that sometime too, but I like being cute.." And she added cute smile as she said that "There's nothing wrong with it, In fact its good thing.. There's even a league here for cute girl's like you and me." she said with the underlying message that she thought Aiko was cute, but in a nice way, not condescending. "I'm new here too, I can't believe theres another gymnast here that joins the around the same time as me-.. Oh yeah I'm Gemma by the way, but my ring name is Baby Blossom.. Pleased to meet you."

ryuke79: Aiko blushed at her compliment and giggled softly: "hehe... Baby Blossom, that sounds cute indeed" "Uhm, i considered joining the kawaii league, but i also wised to face some of the bigger wrestlers. Though, i'll admit i need improve to support these ambitions. I keep myself fairly trained but i'd need some real wrestling spars to strenghten my grappling..." she explained.

kelseakk: She giggled at the comment of the name "Yeah, it was meant to be... Well I don't think joining the kawaii division means you can't face bigger opponents, in fact I'm sure I saw some matches where kawaii wrestlers took on bigger opponents and won.." She gently pulled the side of her pink leotard so that it tightened around her smooth tiny body. "Hey, I need practice too.. Soon I'm going to take a real match and I've only had one friendly spar here.. Why don't you and me try something out, gymnast to gymnast?"

ryuke79: Aiko felt a tingling sensation when Gemma hinted about kawaii wrestlers toppling bigger opponents. "Hehe... kawaii gals rule... right?" she commented. "Uh... would you really like to? it'd be great!!! I thought i was going to go under a shower without a real spar today... that's so nice of you. Though.... i won't go easy on you Gemma, we're gonna fight for the "gymnast-wrestlers" blet here... " She finally said with a wink, gettin ready as well, adjusting the leotard around her cute buttcheeks.

kelseakk: Gemma laughed softly, she was getting a little excited by the prospect of wrestling this another gymnast the same size as her in her leotard.. "Alright, I'll remember that. We can do it here on the mats, first to get a submission wins... Just let me get into character." Gemma said, which sounded rather odd. She then proceeded to breath in deeply and let out the air through her lips twice before closing her eyes "And so Baby Blossom steps onto the mats for the second bout in AFW... Her heart starting to pound with excitement and anticipation..." She slipped her thumb carefully into the leg hole of her leotard at her waist and pulled it tight again, the material tugging up in between her thighs and around her chest and front.. "Ready." She said moving into a grappling stance

Spotlight
characters:
Flexible pair (Gemma and Aiko) ELZuoMvFlexible pair (Gemma and Aiko) OG5hnuaFlexible pair (Gemma and Aiko) Cg3CzYmFlexible pair (Gemma and Aiko) 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Flexible pair (Gemma and Aiko) Empty Re: Flexible pair (Gemma and Aiko)

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:20 pm

Aiko's sparkling eyes went wider at the sight of Gemma Piper shifting into the seductive "Baby Blossom".
"C-Cute... and hot." Aiko smiled with a light blushing of her cheeks, cutely clapping her hands. "Here we go then!!" She added, stepping closer and going for an early standing headlock if unstopped.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:03 pm

"And so Baby Blossom circled with her op-" Gemma started as she got close to Aiko, but was cut off as she wasn't expecting the fellow gymnast to be so straight forwards and just make a grab for her. As a result she ended up in Aiko head lock, letting out a cute little whimper as her cheek pressed up against the side of Eiko's small breast... Her arm loosely wrapping around Aiko's waist

Spotlight
characters:
Flexible pair (Gemma and Aiko) ELZuoMvFlexible pair (Gemma and Aiko) OG5hnuaFlexible pair (Gemma and Aiko) Cg3CzYmFlexible pair (Gemma and Aiko) 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:39 pm

"Mmmm... " Aiko couldn't hold a faint moan at Gemma's pleasurable closeness. She would try and force both of them down to the mats, her breast pressing more against Gemma's cheek as her headlock went lighter from the pleasurable distraction.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:21 pm

Gemma soft kawaii body pressed right up to Aiko's back, her crotch bumping up against Aiko's butt and small orbs flattening on Aiko's back as they struggled, finally Gemma being pulled down to the mat with a soft huff against the side of Aiko's breast.

Gemma slip her thighs around the outside of Aiko's legs and then tried to hook her legs and ankles back in between Aiko's thighs.. parting them a little as Gemma's calves pressed into Aiko's crotch a bit. Gemma breathed a little deeper against Aiko's side as she struggled to try and pull her head free with the weakening hold.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:57 am

"Mnnn... k-kimochi..." Aiko would whisper, shivering in pleasure for a slight moment, which distracted her enough for Gemma to get her head free of the headlock, so that Gemma was now laying behind Aiko, in a good position to make her move. "Oh my..." Aiko squealed realizing her vulnerable situation and trying to squirm away.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:39 am

"Oh no you don't..." Gemma whispered after feeling Aiko begin to struggle, she exclaimated the word "don't" by getting her legs fully tucked in between Aiko's thighs and then suddenly pulling them open into a splits grapevine. Gemma would try to weave her own arms with Aiko's arms to pull them up and back

"Baby Blossom's got her already here..." Gemma would try to interlock her finger just behind Aiko's head "It's the Full nelson.. grapevine... split... surprise special lock!!" Gemma had to kind of improvise with the name a little

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:04 am

"N-Nya... !" Aiko's flexible legs could take a grapevine hold with relative ease but still, she was trapped in Gemma's debilitating hold. The forceful spilt of her legs was quite embarassing, and the fullnelson was locked for good at the moment. "Nnnn... i w-won't give up to this..." she groaned.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:27 pm

Gemma breathed softly against the back of Aiko's neck, in this position she could help but have her soft mound press right against Aiko's cute butt and couldn't help her young breasts brushing against Aiko's back. Gemma tensed her legs a bit, which parted Aiko's thighs a bit further.. Making Aiko's mound start to push out on the gymnast leotard.

Aiko was obviously quite resilient to a leg splits hold because of her flexibility, but Gemma seemed a little taken from holding Aiko in this up close manner to actually notice she wasn't putting on too much pressure

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:13 pm

"Nnnn... f-feels... g-good..." Aiko meowled cutely as she bit her lower lip, feeling a tingling sensation.
Unable to escape this sensual hold, she started wiggling her bum against Gemma's mound, increasing the hot friction. It was uncertain whether she was trying to distract her opponent... or just pleasuring herself as she was sweating and blushing cutely.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next