by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Prince meets The Pauper (For Siren)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Prince meets The Pauper (For Siren) Empty The Prince meets The Pauper (For Siren)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Tai grunted as he continued to jab at the heavy bag, constantly moving about, throwing in kicks here and there, trying to improve his striking. The Tension gym was open 24/7, and Tai often liked to go late at night, when nobody was around. He never really did like working out around other people.

Truth be told, Tai never enjoyed working out in Tension's gym. AFW, while pouring money into a state of the art gym for Friction, only gave small thought to the Tension counterpart, filled with rather average equipment.

Tai sighed. He had grown up average, never spoiled or rich, but just a couple years ago, when he was famous and Tension Hentai Champ, he was making good money, and could afford some fine things, such as wine and sherry, which he now loved, giving him a taste of the fine life. Since his fall and comeback, he not only was making much less cash, but AFW had decided to use him as a test subject to see what they could get away with for contract deals...which is why now half of his paycheck was paid in sandwiches.

Granted, being with Chigusa had brought his name back into the limelight, and allowed him access to her large amount of cash, allowing him access to some of the finer things again, though he still couldn't afford his own place, living in AFW's free dorms, or to maintain things like his former wine collection, having to sell it all off.

Sighing again, Tai leaned back against the gym's ring, thinking about money issues and remembering the good old days, not paying attention to his surroundings.

Last edited by 143 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Prince meets The Pauper (For Siren) Empty Re: The Prince meets The Pauper (For Siren)

Post by XSirenX Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Gym's would be the last place Takagi would ever step foot in, too peasant like to his taste's, but in order to know the wrestlers/fighters in his job of commentating on matches, they seemed the ideal place to find them for having a talk, or knowing a little information about them. But unfortunately, the gym at night was very empty, ghostly, but Takagi could hear the sound of a bag being punched, faint grunting, as he grabbing his jacket to leave from the locker Male's rooms. "Seriously? some one dumb enough is to use this gym out of business hours?" Takagi scoffed silently, admitting it would be probably just the sleazy cleaner who works in these hours...but as he leaned to the door frame, he could see a out of breath boy, perched against the side of the ring...

He did look quite average in Takagi's eyes, to show any interest in, but he couldn't resist mocking a gym goer who looked like the well known Tai, a fighter in the league's, who had been suffering quite the controversial losing streak, according to the AFW magazine Takagi read at lunch.

"Hmph, and I expected someone with a little more fight in them, to be training here..." Takagi said across from the room, jacket tucked between his arm as he gazed towards Tai, looking down on him as if he was a peasant. For what looked like a quiet night at the gym, had turned itself round a little from seeing that Tai was here...

Ready to mock him some more for his own enjoyment.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

The Prince meets The Pauper (For Siren) CxD01fY
The Prince meets The Pauper (For Siren) Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

The Prince meets The Pauper (For Siren) Empty Re: The Prince meets The Pauper (For Siren)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:51 pm

Tai, after a rest, continued to hit at the bag for several longer minutes, before finally having to stop again, sweating and stripping his shirt off, wiping the sweat off his forehead before turning to start making his way towards the locker rooms, eager to change and leave, wiping some sweat off his tan and toned chest. Looking up as he neared the locker room however...

"EEEEK!"

Tai yelped in surprise, stumbling backwards and falling butt first to the floor, panting and looking up in surprise at the white haired young man in front of him, who seemed to be looking at him with an amused expression.

"Jesus man! What the hell! Why don't ya let somebody know your around, I nearly had a heart attack!"

Tai stated angrily, blushing a little as he got up to his feet, rather embarrassed that he was surprised, having thought he was completely alone.

"Who are you anyway?"

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:15 pm

[quote="TaiKamiya":2betozjg]Tai, after a rest, continued to hit at the bag for several longer minutes, before finally having to stop again, sweating and stripping his shirt off, wiping the sweat off his forehead before turning to start making his way towards the locker rooms, eager to change and leave, wiping some sweat off his tan and toned chest. Looking up as he neared the locker room however...

"EEEEK!"

Tai yelped in surprise, stumbling backwards and falling butt first to the floor, panting and looking up in surprise at the white haired young man in front of him, who seemed to be looking at him with an amused expression.

"Jesus man! What the hell! Why don't ya let somebody know your around, I nearly had a heart attack!"

Tai stated angrily, blushing a little as he got up to his feet, rather embarrassed that he was surprised, having thought he was completely alone.

"Who are you anyway?"

Takagi smiled as he saw Tai, had become startled by his approach, throwing a crumpled AFW magazine at his chest stating "where is Tai now?", for the gentleman before him looked different from what source's told Takagi, over training himself, missing something in his life's goals, all little things the white haired boy would ask him.

"Does it really matter to someone like you? after all, Tai, if that's your so called name here, why is it the little girls's here...beat you up?" Takagi said, leaning to the ringside since he his car outside was safely parked up, seeing that Tai was a a little of a workout-aholic, completely different to Takagi, for his body was skinny and weak. Sighing a little, he had to introduce his name to resort from confrontation...or his head planted into a locker like last time, having not mention his name.

"I hate to really say this, but its part of my job to introduce myself....*ahem* I am Takagi, a AFW commentator and part fighter here at this company..." he said, not caring if he scared him in anyway.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:56 am

Tai frowned as this guy threw a magazine at him. Bad enough he had the daylights scared out of him, now he was having random trash tossed at him? Before he could give the guy a piece of his mind though, Tai happened to glance down at the magazine as it hit the floor, realizing just what it said and what it's title was implying.

Sighing as the white haired person/"jackass", Tai thought, commented on his recent year long string of losses, which was no doubt what the article itself was talking about, Tai picking it up and shaking his head while this person continued on to introduce themselves as Takagi, claiming to be a commentator and part-time fighter.

Perking his head up at the word "Commentator" and remembering some of what he had recently read of the AFW Website the last time he saw it, Tai nodded softly, sounding less angry this time when he spoke, now that he had gotten over the shock of Takagi's surprise arrival.

"Yeah...Yeah, I've heard of you. Your that new rich kid they hired, the one that's supposed to be rather popular with the ladies..."

That led to another sigh as Tai kept looking at the article title, remembering when he was popular with the ladies. Granted, he did love Chigusa....but the ladies had stopped loving to be around him even before his relationship with the friction girl began.

Snapping out of it by shaking his head again, he tossed the article into the nearby trash can before crossing his arms and eyeing Takagi.

"So what's this about? You looking to do an interview or something? That's part of your job description right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:26 pm

[quote="TaiKamiya":3vq5hncw]Tai frowned as this guy threw a magazine at him. Bad enough he had the daylights scared out of him, now he was having random trash tossed at him? Before he could give the guy a piece of his mind though, Tai happened to glance down at the magazine as it hit the floor, realizing just what it said and what it's title was implying.

Sighing as the white haired person/"jackass", Tai thought, commented on his recent year long string of losses, which was no doubt what the article itself was talking about, Tai picking it up and shaking his head while this person continued on to introduce themselves as Takagi, claiming to be a commentator and part-time fighter.

Perking his head up at the word "Commentator" and remembering some of what he had recently read of the AFW Website the last time he saw it, Tai nodded softly, sounding less angry this time when he spoke, now that he had gotten over the shock of Takagi's surprise arrival.

"Yeah...Yeah, I've heard of you. Your that new rich kid they hired, the one that's supposed to be rather popular with the ladies..."

That led to another sigh as Tai kept looking at the article title, remembering when he was popular with the ladies. Granted, he did love Chigusa....but the ladies had stopped loving to be around him even before his relationship with the friction girl began.

Snapping out of it by shaking his head again, he tossed the article into the nearby trash can before crossing his arms and eyeing Takagi.

"So what's this about? You looking to do an interview or something? That's part of your job description right?"

Takagi chuckled, seeing the boy knew his reputation with some of the familiar faces around the league's, but still belittling Tai, "interview you? pfft, I can think of far better things to do than...but now you've mentioned it, I'm quite interested in why you compete in these fights?...since all you do is lose them..." he said with a chuckle, having read up on Tai's disappointing history of losses's, laughable, but at the same time to look at him as some "training not to be a jobber anymore" type. Weirdly enough, Takagi was just as worse as him in a fight, or even worser.

Maybe a fight in the late hours, would cure his boredom of roaming the empty highway's of Tokyo, especially without a date this time, which ate at Takagi's reputation...

Even so, Tai seemed to look a worthy opponent, for a little spar, and maybe a match later if he withstand Takagi's skinny ways of wrestling. Not perfect, but more than enough to handle a person, since he did not train, much in the late hours. More focused on the finer things of being rich, which Tai wasn't anymore.

Making Takagi fill with smugness at the thought...

Last edited by 11215 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:29 pm

"Why do I compete?"

Tai asked, repeating Takagi's question. Shrugging Tai appeared to have to think about the question, especially given his recent string of bad luck.

"Well....For starters, if I keep training and keep fighting, I'm bound to win again...and get everything back...Money, fame, ...My wine collection..."

Tai said, getting nostalgic at the thought of his old collection.

"And yeah, I've lost alot lately..it happens!" Tai scoffed, crossing his arms again, hating that this guy kept shoving that in his face.

"Besides, your one to talk...I could probably whoop your butt....and do some other things to it too."

Tai said, starting to eye Takagi up and down, wondering if maybe he could get this guy to shut his mouth...by filling it.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:45 pm

[quote="TaiKamiya":38fvec8v]"Why do I compete?"

Tai asked, repeating Takagi's question. Shrugging Tai appeared to have to think about the question, especially given his recent string of bad luck.

"Well....For starters, if I keep training and keep fighting, I'm bound to win again...and get everything back...Money, fame, ...My wine collection..."

Tai said, getting nostalgic at the thought of his old collection.

"And yeah, I've lost alot lately..it happens!" Tai scoffed, crossing his arms again, hating that this guy kept shoving that in his face.

"Besides, your one to talk...I could probably whoop your butt....and do some other things to it too."

Tai said, starting to eye Takagi up and down, wondering if maybe he could get this guy to shut his mouth...by filling it.

Hearing these "feeble" words of a loser fighting back at career which was long gone, Takagi flared his nose up at him, along with him hinting at a fight with him...but doing other things to him? what devilish things did he mean of? Takagi just smirked and slightly cracked his fist, foolishly making it go numb from his weak state, shaking it off to hide it.

"So a peasant like you wishes to fight a wealthy fighter such as myself..." Takagi sighed, walking away a bit before turning round with quite the challenging glare.

"Hmph, you are as good as beaten..." he giggled, hinting that Tai's offer seemed worthy to accept, in a way to show him who was just the better man here, and wrestler, "very well, but I expect a easy win from this little spar...since luck for you, is just sandwiches..." Takagi said, having overlooked the bag holding a pack of sandwiches, surely, Takagi's gut sickened a little at the thought he was to seep that low, when himself dined in the most expensive restaurants of the high rise district. For the rich boy never took kindly to insult's from anyone...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:06 pm

Tai glared as Takagi mentioned their financial status, as well as referencing the bag of sandwiches Tai happened to have sitting nearby, which happened to be his dinner...as well as part of his recent paycheck.

"Well, pardon me we can't all get huge stacks of cash for payment...jerk.."

Tai said, flustered and embarrassed about how AFW management had celebrated his contract signing with a mass public report about how he was now being paid in sandwiches, only furthering to make him a laughing stock.

"Easy win huh? Well, you've never faced me before, so don't get too cocky rich boy..."

Tai said, motioning towards the gym's ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:27 pm

[quote="TaiKamiya":11a6lr1t]Tai glared as Takagi mentioned their financial status, as well as referencing the bag of sandwiches Tai happened to have sitting nearby, which happened to be his dinner...as well as part of his recent paycheck.

"Well, pardon me we can't all get huge stacks of cash for payment...jerk.."

Tai said, flustered and embarrassed about how AFW management had celebrated his contract signing with a mass public report about how he was now being paid in sandwiches, only furthering to make him a laughing stock.

"Easy win huh? Well, you've never faced me before, so don't get too cocky rich boy..."

Tai said, motioning towards the gym's ring.

Takagi just shook off Tai's comments as he entered the ring, feeling as it just sounded like loser talk for him, friendly gym banter?, before it turning all into a tight headlock. "Oh I'm not being cocky, peasant, I'm just speaking the truth, and the whole of it..." Takagi said, his face lighting up as he heard Tai was offended of Takagi being rich, for all he knew less of Tai, he could just be just another of his struggling, to make ends meet, restaurant employee's. Apart fro giving one of the girl's before a, "paycheck perk" for missed timed before, in his private area of the Spirit restaurant.

"Something a man of your calibre, has trouble understanding of when to give up at anything..." Takagi giggled to himself, taking off his jacket as he circled Tai in the ring. Smelling the whiff of gym air, since he hated the stench of having to come here to train, aside from observing them.

"Name your fight, I haven't got all night, peasant boy..." Takagi grumbled, observing Tai's form was quite built up, moving in sneakily to test out how much his opponent could grapple, in a test of strength. Something which Takagi refused to deny from getting beat up by a bunch of girls...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next