by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 4 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 52 ... 100  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 4 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by kiranar Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:12 am

" I was taught by the amazon to cook fish and I just experiemented to make this stew incase I can't get any fish or stuck in the cave and I want a hot meal as we are right now due to the storm." " I figured the other elven villages knew about me by now and were always watching to see what I was planing to do at my camp which I made no effort to hide anything." He begins to mix the ingrediants into the water as he starts to stir it leting you see he is making plenty for both of them knowing a good fortifying meal will do them some good while they wait out the storm. " I found this cave when I was exploring around looking for shelter from a similar storm that caught me unprepared."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:10 pm

Arasinya nodded and said, "That's good to know in times like this. You may never know when you need it. I came a bit unprepared myself, all I wanted was a nice quiet trek into the woods. I had no idea whether I'd run into anyone." She then asked, "Is it really a big deal of how other elven villagers see you?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:39 pm

" I am seen as a monster by most of the villages because of where I was born and how I look." He looks down and says " It is because of some old hatred that really forces me to live out here on my own and scrap money together through fighting so I can keep some food on hand if a storm happens and I can't catch fish."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:48 am

Arasinya examined him from top to bottom and said, "Well, I do see how people judge you unfairly, but for me, it's different. I think you are a very good person, Xerxan, but you were raised as if you were only used rather than loved by your own parent. It's good that you're holding out on your own in order to survive." She would then turn to stare at the rocks that Xerxan was training with. "I wish I could do some things you can, maybe I can get better recognition for being a woman."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:48 am

" I guess I can show you some tricks I learned with fighting with my fists and alittle grappling if you like while we are traped here by the storm." He finishes up the stew and gets two bowls out and fills them with stew offering her one bowl along with a spoon. He takes the other bowl as he listens to the storm outside still raging sounding like it may be dying down temporary for a quick run to refill waterskins.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:49 am

"Sure, I'd love that, thank you," said Arasinya accepting the bowl of stew and taking a little sip of it. It was surprisingly delicious! It was very hearty and good enough to keep warm during the cold. She watched Xerxan leave for a while to refill those water skins for they need it in case of thirst.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:31 am

Xerxan returns quickly just as it starts to get bad out there again as he fixes the tarp once again to shield them from the storm. " You will have to understand the training will be pretty rough leaving alot of bruises on your body" as he sits down to eat his share of the stew. He looks her over seeing she has some some power in her body not sure the limit yet till he spars with her.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:34 am

"I'll be willing to take whatever you throw at me," said Arasinya as she continued eating her bowl of stew. She was interested to see how strong Xerxan was during his fights. It could be a good way for her to become more open in learning something new.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:26 am

"I am sure we will teach other new things either of us didn't know before, but I'm worried the storm will break and a search party that may be looking for you will find us in the middle of sparing then get the wrong idea." He continues to eat his stew offering her one of the water skins so she can have some of the fresh river water he has been drinking along with offering her seconds if she was sill hungry knowing they both will need all their energy for the sparing.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:38 pm

But Arasinya responded, "Worry not, Xerxan. I have ways to conceal our location. And like I said before, I am quite a good speaker to say my side of things without hesitation." She thanks him for the water skin and would like a second bowl since she was still hungry after a long walk. The elven girl was a clever one besides being strong and agile so she can be proven useful.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 52 ... 100  Next