by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Entropy Title Match: Tai Kamiya Vs. Wells Quinn (c)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Entropy Title Match: Tai Kamiya Vs. Wells Quinn (c) Empty Entropy Title Match: Tai Kamiya Vs. Wells Quinn (c)

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:31 am

Match Type: Standard
Winning Conditions: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout

Tai Kamiya (Tension):

Entropy Title Match: Tai Kamiya Vs. Wells Quinn (c) Hot_anime_guy.jpg

Vs.

Wells Quinn (Friction)(c):

Entropy Title Match: Tai Kamiya Vs. Wells Quinn (c) Spacer.png

Last edited by 445 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Match: Tai Kamiya Vs. Wells Quinn (c) Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: Tai Kamiya Vs. Wells Quinn (c)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:47 am

The AFW crowd was hot this night, having seen several great matches already and certain to see several more in what was turning out to be an amazing night of wrestling action showing the best that both Tension and Friction had to offer.

The crowd would soon get more of what they wished for, as the opening riffs of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TeCqaRur_k:nrdzk61i]Stay Hungry[/url:nrdzk61i] blazed over the PA system, announcing the entrance of the challenge in what was to be the PPV's anticipated sole title bout.

Tai made his way from the back onto the entrance ramp, the crowd giving him a rather mixed reception as he entered, boos mixed in with some cheers, as seemed to be his usual reception these days. Dressed to compete, Tai was wearing his usual black gym shorts, knee pads showing underneath them, with elbow pads, boots, and wrist wraps of similar color. He had redyed his hair pink, spiking it, and, either in tribute or just to get on the crowds nerves, he was wearing a new Eclipse T-Shirt showcasing his girlfriend Chigusa on it.

Tai, in truth, had mixed feelings about this match. On one hand, this was the biggest event in Tension history, and, despite his string of bad luck that he hoped to change with this match and his recent win over Erica, Tai was still one of the faces of Tension, having been here so long his name was one of the first people thought of when Tension was mentioned. To be a part of this show was a huge honor, and being given the chance at a title as well made it a bigger honor, especially when it was the only title match on the card.

What had Tai mixed was when he looked up his opponent, the incredibly cute Wells Quinn. While she was apparently undefeated, and had laid claim to the Entropy title, the way she got it was...dubious at best, and she was still a Kawaii. Tai had never really seen a Kawaii match and had just heard of them through word of mouth. He honestly didn't know if Wells was going to be putting up a fight tonight or if there was going to be some trickery tonight by the apparent unison of Kawaii forces.

Entering the ring, Tai took off his short, revealing his slim figure and tanned chest, tossing the shirt to the crowd and starting to do some final stretches as he awaited the Entropy champion.

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Match: Tai Kamiya Vs. Wells Quinn (c) Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: Tai Kamiya Vs. Wells Quinn (c)

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:17 pm

"Uhhh.... do I really have to fight a boy?" Wells said as she looked around at the apathetic stage manager. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc4JcmYBZco:2pjcitwd]Her music[/url:2pjcitwd] began to play and Wells furrowed her brow. "He's going to MURDER me!" She said, shaking a bit. "You know, like... he'll go to jail afterwards! I am just trying to look out for him. You don't want that guy going to jail, do you?!"

He question was met with a stiff shove and she stumbled out into the entrance ramp where she was met with a pretty decent amount of cheers and mostly loud D'AAAAWWWWWWWWS. She furrowed her brow. She was cute, darnit! She couldn't help herself!

She hefted her belt over her shoulder and made her way down the ramp. The belt looked like it was almost as big as her! Still, she looked at the ring and saw the shirtless boy she was about to tangle with and felt her knees wobble with each new step. She climbed into the ring and passed off the belt to the referee before stepping up and looking at Tai.

She was dressed in a skirt and hoodie, with her little mittens dangling in front of her. She stared up at the big man "Don't step on me!" She squeaked as she recoiled from Tai and backed up, falling down onto her butt. She thought she had been joking about getting murdered, but... looking over the pink haired guy, she was convinced of it now!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:44 pm

Tai looked up when he heard his opponent's music start playing, eager to get his first look of Well's Quinn...and nearly collapsed in the process. Wells was ADORABLE! With her little hoodie, pink hair, and a title belt that looked HUGE on her, Tai damn near joined the crowd in the giant "D'AAWWWWWWWWW!" that echoed around the arena.

Upon Wells entering the ring and nearly collapsing at the sight of Tai, who was over a foot taller then her, he blushed and rubbed the back of his head, wondering what had made AFW management think of putting together a mismatch like this...aside from the hilarity factor that is.

"Ummm....Hi there...you must be Wells Quinn....uhh...I'm Tai.."

He said, still rubbing the back of his head, the crowd chanting the cute Kawaii's name. Honestly, Tai was starting to feel a bit nervous about this. He certainly didn't want to lose to a Kawaii....but he didn't really want to hurt the adorable girl either!!

"Sooo....you sure about this kid? I mean....wouldn't you rather just give up and get out of here? I don't really like the idea of having to rough you up..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:31 am

Wells looked at Tai and stumbled back as he approached, falling onto her butt and letting out a cute squeak. "Taikamiya!?" She said, saying his full name as one name. "I'm Wells!" She said and pushed herself back up. She WAS shaking but she puffed out her nonexistent chest. "No, I'm ready!" She said with determination. "I have a pretty good plan of attack, I think! Plus, someone bet me 50bucks I couldn't even fight for a minute! I'll definitely take that chumps money!" She said and nodded.

She then backed away and sucked in a deep breath, stretching in her corner. She was ready for the belt. She was Wells Quinn! She was totally undefeated after all! She'd fought a bigger girl than Tai anyway! She wasn't scared! As long as he didn't try and 'rub up against her' Then things might get a little unpleasant for the kawaii.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:00 am

Tai blinked and couldn't resist a small chuckle as Well's blurted his full name out as one word, she was just so damn cute!

"That's Tai Kamiya actually....though I'm glad somebody has heard of me."

He quipped as Wells got up and seemed to mentally get herself ready for this match, Tai backing up towards his corner as the Kawaii claimed to be ready to fight.

"Alright! Glad to hear it! You'll win that money for certain!"

He said, doing some last minute stretches himself as the ref girl took the Entropy Belt and held it in the air for both to see before handing it to the announcer, the bell ringing to signal the start of the bout.

"Okay...lets get started....ready to show everybody what your made of?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:29 am

"Taikamiya! I said it right. Don't say your own name weird!" Wells said and stared at him. She bounced in her corner, her dress flipping up and down a bit as she looked at Tai. She was feeling a lot more confident than she had when she went up against other fellow kawaii. It was because she had a plan. A MASTERFUL plan that was definitely going to work!

When the bell rang. Wells bent her knees and charged at Tai. She let out the cutest high pitched roar and lowered her head. As she charged at Tai, she picked up steam and when she was close, she pulled up her leg and tried to kick Tai as hard as she could in the shin! That would teach him!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:03 am

Tai shook his head as she mispronounced his name again, before looking up in surprise as Wells suddenly let out an adorable roar and charged at him, wondering if the little Kawaii hadn't just lost her mind or something, planning on simply putting his hand out to stop her in her tracks...until her foot connected with his shin with a solid THUD.

"OW!"

Tai yelped out, hopping about while holding his shin, the crowd laughing and cheering Well's for such a hilarious and cute move.

"Bloody hell...damn kid..."

Tai grumbled after a couple seconds, glaring at the crowd before turning to Wells.

"Really!? Are you a child or something!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:39 pm

Wells master plan went off without a hitch! Except... Tai wasn't half dead on the floor. What could have possibly gone wrong?! She heard the crowd laugh and cheer and scratched her head. Was it really that funny? She looked at Tai hopping around and smiled. Maybe it was?

But when Tai called her a little kid, Wells gasped. "I'm not! I'm eighteen!" She said, less yelly and more matter-of-factly. Wells left out a huff of breath. It was time for plan B!

Wells bent her knees as if she was stretching again, bobbing up and down a few times before trying to close the distance between her and Tai and running headbutt him in the stomach.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:33 pm

"Well you certainly aren't mature then..."

He commented back, the crowd still giggling about the shin kick.

Tai frowned as Wells bent her knee's again, before taking a running start at him.

"...Now what are you doing?"

Realizing she was either attempting a headbutt, or a tackle, either move being a less-than-wise choice given their vast height and weight difference, Tai would let her get close before lifting his knee up, letting her run headfirst into that instead!

"Bad idea!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next