by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 190 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Nix

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke - Page 5 Empty Re: Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke

Post by XSirenX Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:11 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":3j07j9tw]Sano stepped back from Reika as he watched what the beaten girl was going to do. "You might as well give up. You can't beat me. I am the strongest fighter here. I will say that you provided some entertainment for me but that is about it. It was just entertainment, i wouldn't even call it a fight." Sano said as he reached up and wiped some blood from his eyes.

Sano saw that Reika was going for the ropes and he let her try to get to her feet and he figured she was beaten and broken and this was just some token resistance to try and prove how tough she was "Hurry and get to your feet so i can knock you out." Sano said with a smile on his face

Sano sure did like to talk, quite a lot...if he was any smarter than the hurling brute he displayed himself as, he would know to finish a tough opponent off, before they did something, unpredictable. Lucky enough, he was only prodding at what the Viper had left in store for him, Sano may of weakened her body with shock and tremble, through punches, slams and blood gushers, but Reika was a lot more to just topple over from a little blood. Many, would just give up, but for Reika...the girl was a lot more psychotically capable in her mind. "H hehhh.....actually, what your saying is almost laughable, you've failed....to beat me..." Reika said, clawing at the ropes with her beaten body leaning there, mocking Sano at his own game for a little hurtful truth...what was stopping him from finishing her? for now his next move, would be his last mistake indeed. For these words would be the last Sano would hear from her...at all, from her beaten voice...

What strength she saved, along with a ring of pain tittering in her skull, only brought herself to continue the fight against him, limping, yet still showing quite the scary look in her eyes, covered, by her brown hair which was smothered with that of blood and sweat. Clenching her purple blobbed left fist, as sounds of small bones began to crack...a sound that proven, her hits on Sano had sunk in, just seeing him stand there, was a embarrassment, a foolish way to ease off the blood she punched out of him....

Her sight, blurred to really focus on him in a full on barrage, thrashed with a pissed off growl as she breathed, yet ready for more...even gaining some gasps from the audience at her battered looks. Through all that, her body pumped up enough adrenalin, her blood rage, moving in slowly to fool him into thinking she was ready to be finished off...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke - Page 5 CxD01fY
Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke - Page 5 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke - Page 5 Empty Re: Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 02, 2013 2:23 am

After Reika got to her feet Sano slowly moved towards her while cracking his knuckles. "I think it is time to put you out of your misery." Sano said as she pulled his hand back before swinging it forward with all his might. Sano planned for this to be a knockout punch so he aimed it right the bridge of Reika's nose. "Lets see if you can stand after this hit." Sano said as his fist soared towards Reika's face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri May 03, 2013 11:04 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":bp6qc8mo]After Reika got to her feet Sano slowly moved towards her while cracking his knuckles. "I think it is time to put you out of your misery." Sano said as she pulled his hand back before swinging it forward with all his might. Sano planned for this to be a knockout punch so he aimed it right the bridge of Reika's nose. "Lets see if you can stand after this hit." Sano said as his fist soared towards Reika's face.

Seeing as Sano would fall deep into her little play of possum, Reika would dive-sidestep at the last minute, just barely, so that fist of his would just get trapped in the clumsy blows of his style...by getting shattered against the cold steel of the fence. Reika herself, and her sight, wasn't as perfect as it was from the start, but she could still hear Sano's words...and breathes, so that when he hit the fence with his fist hard, Reika would twirl round to his back and try and bearhug Sano from the back, giving it all her might to try and shock him with a powerful German suplex of her own. "Wrong again....b bitch..." Reika said, deathly whispering it to his ear as she wrapped her bare arms round, getting a firm grip of that muscular body, to initiate her quick suplex...hardly to put him out. But more of to give him a good taste that the bloodlust was coming...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun May 05, 2013 7:56 am

Sano was yet again surprised by Reika as she dodged his punch and before he could even try to move towards Reika. Sano soon felt Reika's arms wrap around his waist and he soon felt Reika begin to lift him up. Sano was soon suplexed to the mat and he was left laying on the floor as the devastating hit from Reika's suplex nearly knocked him unconscious as Sano was not prepared for such a hit.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun May 05, 2013 8:07 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":37ok0go7]Sano was yet again surprised by Reika as she dodged his punch and before he could even try to move towards Reika. Sano soon felt Reika's arms wrap around his waist and he soon felt Reika begin to lift him up. Sano was soon suplexed to the mat and he was left laying on the floor as the devastating hit from Reika's suplex nearly knocked him unconscious as Sano was not prepared for such a hit.

Cracking Sano's head right down onto the mats, Reika panted a little at the weight he was, he was big...but enough for what strength Reika had left to pull it off, her sweaty, but beaten body down with Sano, on the mats as the ref rushed in to see if they were both still breathing. While her head throbbed, feeling a few bruises come along with unrelenting pain, Rei groaned faintly as she crawled out from Sano's, muscular body...stained in some excess blood which had dripped onto her face, showing a even more scary look to her as she looked at the ref. "G grnhm... unconscious....h hnah..already? w what a joke..." she mumbled with a little drool dripping out, trying to get up, but fell right back down slightly on Sano's chest, hitting her forehead against his as she gave him one last glare.

Both Sano and Reika fully knew well enough, this match would end nasty, and it looked like the Viper was just about to give it to him, painfully...even Reika had withstood some damage to mark her for a while to come too...

Barely pulling herself up, as she tried to drag up Sano to sling him onto the ropes, Reika felt a little pain as she did this...she had inflicted a lot of damage, the bleeding, and the throbbing, would take time to settle out. Grasping her roughed up hands to wrap Sano, onto the ropes against the cage wall, the crowd chanting for a finisher to be done to end it.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon May 06, 2013 5:14 am

Sano barely felt Reika fall down onto him as the last hit really did a number on his sore and beaten body. "I,i'm not b,beaten yet." Sano said as she felt Reika pull himself up to his feet. Sano soon felt himself being tossed towards the ropes where he hit the cage wall with a pained groan before he bounced back towards Reika. Sano couldn't stop himself even if he wanted to as he hurtled towards Reika as he tried to brace himself for whatever Reika was planning.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon May 06, 2013 10:16 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":3p9oxlk0]Sano barely felt Reika fall down onto him as the last hit really did a number on his sore and beaten body. "I,i'm not b,beaten yet." Sano said as she felt Reika pull himself up to his feet. Sano soon felt himself being tossed towards the ropes where he hit the cage wall with a pained groan before he bounced back towards Reika. Sano couldn't stop himself even if he wanted to as he hurtled towards Reika as he tried to brace himself for whatever Reika was planning.

With her target in plain sight coming towards her, Reika would muster up what last strength she had left, and finish him for good after the fight they both had. Getting into place as she readied to preform her deadliest signature move Intensive care, a very powerful spear to backbreaker move she had used on finishing opponents back in the pits, seemed almost perfect to put down the beaten dog...along with a final touch of her own, as she would lunge herself into Sano with a rope charge of her own, taking him down fully into the mats for the next part of her move. Still feeling like hell, Reika then got herself back up again, holding the woozed Sano, to drop him on her kneeled knee, hard, against his back...feeling his back, tingle against her skin as she panted with her messy hair...

Waiting for him to flop to the canvas, so she could deal the last phase of her finisher perfectly...for the look in her dilated eyes, just spoke a psycho wanting to see him fall...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon May 06, 2013 11:48 pm

Sano was soon speared to the mat by Reika and Sano coughed out in pain as he was unprepared for such a hit. Sano soon felt himself being picked up again and then she grunted in pain as his back was smashed against Reika's knee. Sano flopped to the mat as he fell off Reika's knee and to the mat leaving him on the verge of consciousness and there was nothing he could do to stop Reika from beating him.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue May 07, 2013 10:22 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":2n3kd8mv]Sano was soon speared to the mat by Reika and Sano coughed out in pain as he was unprepared for such a hit. Sano soon felt himself being picked up again and then she grunted in pain as his back was smashed against Reika's knee. Sano flopped to the mat as he fell off Reika's knee and to the mat leaving him on the verge of consciousness and there was nothing he could do to stop Reika from beating him.

Seeing Sano just flop to the mat like that....just reminded her so much, of her last big opponent in the pits, he was just as big ans stupid as Sano was, and for a time, the blood rage overcame Reika's mind at that moment. A roaring crowd, a horrified ref girl just looking at Reika...to see if she had finished, but no, from the look in her blue eyes, those comments from Sano had REALLY, grinded her focus to hit him hard in this match. But she had to give it to him, for a tough male wrestler, Sano did enjoy to use harsh comments to bring down his opponents sanity. Herself, taking one last final look at him, before she delivered the killer blow to her combo finisher. "Hurts....doesn't it Mr Sano?" she said, softly in a whisper, but just as threatening, dropping down with her elbow hard into Sano's face, full on, the feel of her elbow bone to that of his thick skull, just satisfied her strangely through her last gasp of bloodrage at him. Hitting Sano with a drop that hard, to really put anyone out for the K.O hit, Reika knowing full well, that her opponents in the past did not get up from this one...

Reika, kneeling to her legs as she panted on the ring mats, slightly overlooking her beaten opponent, as the ref girl came rushing to Sano's beaten side...

Not knowing whether Sano would get up from that, as Reika herself, dropped to her side feeling hurt all over by Sano's punishment on her body...slumped, to the ropes as she rested there breathing slowly. "Hmngh...s so.....we meet again daze and blur...." Reika said, murmuring her words, clinging to the left side of the ring cage ropes with her bruised hands. For even her minion, Alice, arrived eventually, waiting in the medic bay of the arena, as she watched Reika just lul there injured...beaten to a pulp, and not sure if she had put out Sano from all that...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri May 10, 2013 8:56 pm

Sano was basically unconscious when Reika started to talk to him and Sano couldn't do anything but groan in pain as those last hits from Reika really took a lot out of him. Sano did however see Reika's elbow falling towards his face and Sano couldn't do anything but take it. As Soon as Reika's elbow hit sano's head his whole body jerked once before he went unconscious. Sano's face was a bloody mess as Reika did a number on him but at least Sano knew he gave as good as her got before he passed out.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next