Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

TvF Caged Heat! Ronan Drake Vs. Bree Tassilotte

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

TvF Caged Heat! Ronan Drake Vs. Bree Tassilotte - Page 5 Empty Re: TvF Caged Heat! Ronan Drake Vs. Bree Tassilotte

Post by KillerV Thu May 30, 2013 3:28 am

Bree couldn't believe she lost the match against Ronan, then again it was her first match as well her PPV, figured it would give her the edge of defeating him but at last, his strength overpowered her by a mile and laying her out, then get eaten, literally in front of everyone to watch her squirm in pleasure and embarrassment. **D-damn it!** she thought in anger.

He easily score a victory over when exiting the cage declaring the winner, she barely, slowly, sitting herself up covering her nearly naked body as she sat there, sitting on her own pool of juice, panting and sweating in exhaustion, she just couldn't believe herself. Now Ronan came back in the ring to offered her his jacket since she's pretty much naked, she took it only to rip it up even more! "You ass! I'll.... I'll have my revenge soon enough!" She bursted at him.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

TvF Caged Heat! Ronan Drake Vs. Bree Tassilotte - Page 5 Empty Re: TvF Caged Heat! Ronan Drake Vs. Bree Tassilotte

Post by daemongirl Thu May 30, 2013 5:40 am

Ronan's right eye twitched as he watched Bree turn his kind gesture of offering his jacket to her to cover up with into an insult as she tore it apart right before his eyes. For a moment Ronan was actually speechless, something that was very unlike the man, but he simply couldn't decide if he wanted to shout angrily at her or ask her to dinner sometime so they could continue their fun from the match. "Well the sound of you taking your revenge on me sounds like a good time personally, though I hope you know now that you owe me a new jacket if I win our rematch, whenever that is."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5