Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Nadya vs The Little Devils

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Nadya vs The Little Devils Empty Nadya vs The Little Devils

Post by luffy316 Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:03 pm

Lily worked out in the gym, pumping the junior-sized weights and working up a light sweat. She could probably handle some of the smaller adult weights, she believed, but it would make her look so butch and uncute. Lily worked on a leg machine, since it left her hands free to pop pocky into her mouth. They had seen other girls buzz around this part of the arena, and didn't want to seem like they didn't fit in. Of course, they also understood there were backstage challenges that occurred around here, and an unsupervised whomping was right up their alley in terms of fun.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Nadya vs The Little Devils Empty Re: Nadya vs The Little Devils

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:12 pm

Nadya had decided to go a little more exotic tonight. The blonde haired contortionist slowly stepped into the gym in her black slingshot outfit. She didn't really pay attention to anyone at first, but walked by both of the Little Devils as she moved to sit herself down on an exercise machine. Moving her back against it, she would raise a leg up high, and wrap velcro that was attached to nylon rope, which were attached to light weights. She closed her eyes before bringing her leg down, then letting it come back up, doing quick repetitions.

"1 2. 1 2. 1 2. 1 2." She counted to herself, saying one when she had her leg up close to her chest, and two when she had her leg down to the floor. She needed to keep her body flexible, which meant exercising constantly.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:38 pm

"Well looky," Lily giggled, letting her weights hand so she could nudge Cassie. "Carrot top's trying to prove she can count."
Cassie bit her lip to try and suppress her noisy snicker, pointing at Nadya to accompany her giggles. "Think she's stuck, though," she said more softly. "Wonder if she'll just go on forever if nobody stops her."
"Bet she won't. Better give her a hand," Lily said, hiding most of her smile from her sister as she bluffed.

Cassie nodded and went over, poking gently at Nadya's back. "Are you okay? You're kind of repeating the same two numbers. There's more, you know?" she says in her own helpful naivety that has Lily biting a finger not to burst out laughing at.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:42 pm

Nadya overheard the two girls muttering to herself, then looked up at the two as they walked over to her. In a word, she found them.. adorable. She smiles a little, not seeming to care that they were just insulting her intelligence.

"Thank you for your concern, sweetie, but I'm just counting to keep up my rhythm. You know, like how when you play a steady beat in a song, you go '1 2 3, 1 2 3' again and again. Pretty much the same thing."
She explained to them, then looked at them for a moment.

"I must admit, you two look really sexy in those outfits." She commented.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:17 pm

"Awww, shucks," Cassie said, blushing slightly but beaming enormously. Lily puffed her chest out a bit proudly.
"Naturally. Hard not to with a womanly figure like this."
"AND twins," Cassie added with similar pride. "We're like walking fetishes, that's what that one girl said. Not that you're not real sexy too, miss. I'd really like to try out a suit like that some time too."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:23 pm

Nadya had almost forgotten she was wearing the black slingshot outfit that left little to the imagination. She also liked how they were being snotty to her at first, but then one comment later they're fawning over her. She said nothing about it though. Instead she reached up to unwrap the velcro from her leg and sat up normally.

She looked at the two once more and nodded. "That you are, sweeties, that you are." She agreed with the walking fetishes comment.

She then chuckled as they complimented her as well. "Oh why thank you." She said to Cassie, and stretched her arms above her head a little to show off her bust a bit before looking back to them.

"I'm Nadya. Nadya Vintila. What kind of cute names do you two hot things have?" She asked.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:46 am

Lily bounced over beside her sister, patting a hand on her breast. “I’️m Lily Sato. This’️ my sister, Cassie, and we beat up girls.”
“They sometimes beat us up, but not a whole lot,” Cassie added. Lily nudged her sharply. “Sorry. So you just booby and bendy, or do you actually fight? Cuz we were getting pretty bored .”

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:13 am

Nadya chuckled in amusement at the two when they ask her if she fights. "Well, you two get right to the point, don't you? Hm-hm, quite honestly, I was about to ask you the same thing. I know I'm probably going to lose this one, but I can just tell how naughty you two are." She grinned, running her hand through Lily's hair. "So how about a handicap hentai submission match?" She suggested.

"It'll be where you two can stay inside the ring at all times. You may use whatever tag team moves you have, and any dirty tactics you have as well. All you have to do is make me either pass out or tap out from an orgasm. The rules will be the same for me. So, what do you two think? Sound like a good enough work out for you, or are you going to turn down this fun opportunity?" She asked.

She couldn't help but stack the odds against her like this. She could just tell how mischevious they both were, and taking on both of them in the attires they were in, it just gave her shivers at the thought of how hot it would be.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:09 am

"Not on your life," Lily said proudly, though blushing slightly from the fingers that ran through her hair. Cassie nodded approvingly and clapped, grabbing Lily's hand and starting to dash for the ring. "This' gonna be awesome!" she squealed.

When they were a bit off and getting into the practice ring, Cassie paused to think and leaned over to Lily. "What's hentai again?"
"Like she said. Orgasming. That's private play-time."
"Right, right," Cassie mused, nodding scholarly a bit before grinning wildly. "The REALLY fun play-time." She hopped under the ropes with her sis eagerly.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:57 am

Nadya chuckled at how enthusiastic they were about doing this. She took a minute to adjust her slingshot swimsuit before following them into the ring, knowing this was going to be really fun, whether she won or lost. She moved to the corner opposite of them and started to stretch a little.

"Ready when you two lovlies are." She smiled at the two, licking her lips slowly. The odds were against her, but that sure as hell didn't mean she wasn't going to try with everything she had.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next