Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ryan Knight. "The Paragon"

2 posters

Go down

Ryan Knight. "The Paragon" Empty Ryan Knight. "The Paragon"

Post by Deus001 Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:52 pm

"I'm trying to do the best I can, with all I am. "

Name: Ryan Knight
Sex: Male
Birthday: 19th April 1997
Eyes: Blue but wears red contacts often
Hair: Sunny blonde
Height: 6'0
Weight: 217 pounds
Nationality: British
Alignment: Lawful neutral

Entrance Theme: FodLan Winds - Rock Remix
Alternate Theme: Soul Calibur 2 OST - Confrontation

Wrestling Information

Style: Powerhouse/Grappler (Uses wrestling moves taught by his adopted Father and combined with classic wrestling moves)

Preferred Attacks:
Rebel's Mark (Headbutts the foe so that they fall onto their back. Then leaps onto their chest with his full weight, knocking the wind out their sails.)

Trails of pain: German suplex followed by powerbomb into double leg boston crab.

Strengths: Can tank hits and give them back in kind

Weakness: Agile opponents who are hard to hit can give him a bit of bother

Endurance:***** = His moniker isn't for show, Ryan can go the distance with the best of them and have fuel left.
Strength:***** = Ryan shows a good amount of power thanks to his hieght, he also follows a very healthy diet as well.
Speed:*** = Tall and slim Ryan can be rather nimble if he needs to be, it comes in handy against smaller opponents.
Defense:** = Ryan can deflect some moves but he's better at taking the hits than blocking them.
Technique:*** = Ryan relies mainly on classical pro wrestling moves, there's not much else to his arsenal.

Strikes:*** - Ryan is a master at the art of fencing, so he views his fists as swords and can excel in precise strikes.
Submissions:**** - He can be quite good at this, he knows the human anatomy so he knows how to put the hurt on
Powerhouse:***** - If it's human and heavier than him, there's a high chance he can lift them
Aerial:** - Ryan won't often go high flying, not after that one match he had in China. But he can do some good moves here in a pinch
Counters:*** - He can dodge most strikes, some submissions and grapples too.

Finishing moves: Acta Est Fabula ("The performance is over") (Twisting flipping over the shoulder leg hook belly-to-back suplex)
Ryan stands at the side of the opponent from behind. Ryan then overhooks his near arm around the opponent's and bends over. In doing so, he uses his free arm to hook the opponent's near leg over the back of his neck. He then lifts the victim by their standing leg and falls backwards onto his back as he flips the foe overhead onto their front.

Knightmare (Leg slicer submission.)
Ryan drops his foe so that they lie on their belly, he then inserts one of his legs in the backside of the opponent's leg. Once done so Ryan will flex the leg of his opponent in a way that will put extreme pressure onto the muscles surrounding the fulcrum.

There Can Be Only One: Ryan Irish whips his enemy to the ropes, and then bounces off the opposite ropes. As he rushes at the enemy Mr Knight leaps up and delivers a giant lariat or big boot right at the neck of the enemy.

Personality: Ryan after having suffered many a personal issue had fallen from the once noble state he had been, after dwelling in the darkness for so long he had eventually found the light within himself again. He fights giving his all and doing his utmost to ensure his dominance in the ring.

Ryan still at times feels the dark side he had still pulling at him, but has sworn to not go back to those ways and will prioritise ensuring that he battles in accordance to the rules rather than claiming victory now. Outside of the ring Ryan is more or less the same, conducting himself as a quiet, respectful individual. He'll be somewhat distant if polite when first meeting someone but will open up after prolonged conversation. 

History: Ryan is the heir apparent to the Knight legacy, a clan in Britain that were renowned for being warriors of the land since ancient times. In the modern day this translates to boxers and pro wrestlers, with him being raised in luxury at the hands of legendary British wrestler Florence Knight Ryan was a kid that was raised for the most part separated from his fellows at school.

His studies were often on the physical aspects with Florence putting him through the paces of the ring at an early age, before long Michelle would bring along Lucy Grange to the mansion. A noted up and comer at the Knight wrestling school to be brought in and raised alongside Ryan.

Once the pair hit their teens they were asked to pick a continent to travel and wrestle on the indie scene there to hone their craft, spinning the massive globe in the mansion library the pair would land on Asia. Their travels took them eventually to AFW whereupon they settled and started to create their own legacies.

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Attire: Union Jack MMA shorts with white tape around his hands and red footwraps.

Fun Facts:

If Ryan was a pokemon he would be.......

Spoiler:

Allies: Lucy Grange, John Carnaby, Florence Knight

Rivals: White Gale

Crushes: Anampo Yatgra (Ex), Eliza Harenwood (Ex), Claudia Kwon (Ex), Aisha Love?

Matches :

Won:
Aki Hibino via pinfall.
Esther Shirashi via submission
Songbird via pinfall
W/Lucy, Daisuke and Ami
Makoto Takeda via DQ
Charlie Haines via submission.
Amanda Freeheart via pinfall
W/John Carnaby, Daisuke Kamiya and Sion
W/John Carnaby, Mako and Stone
W/John Carnaby, Mariko and Yamato Ishii (Won the Tension Tag Title belts.)
W/John Carnaby, Daisuke and Ami Takeuchi
W/John Carnaby vs Nick Solem and Juniper Nayle (Title defence)
Vs Animalistic Tendencies W/Shido, W/John Carnaby and Lucy Grange
Cicilia De Reignhardt via KO
Jackie Rose via KO
Blair Dame via pinfall
Edward Sealgair via pinfall (Won the Nekketsu Title)
Charlotte Lee via pinfall
Otoha Okiura via submission

Loss:
Asashoryu Akinori via ring out.
Ayano Natsuki via pinfall.
Ninjette via pinfall.
Vs WhiteGale (Sion and Daisuke) (Ladder Title Bout)

Draws:
W/Lucy Grange vs Daisuke and Lita via double countout
W/John Carnaby vs Daisuke Kamiya and Sion via no contest (Title defence)

Championships:
Tension Tag Champion (W/John Carnaby)
First Nekketsu Champion

Last edited by Deus001 on Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:03 pm; edited 212 times in total

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight. "The Paragon" Empty Re: Ryan Knight. "Mr Mental."

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:51 am

Approved. You may make matches and rps as you like.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight. "The Paragon" Empty Re: Ryan Knight. "Paragon of Britian"

Post by Deus001 Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:42 am

Imporrant update!
Altered personality a bit.

Also for the sake of storylines I have given all of my wrestlers a goal that they wish to complete within the AFW.

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight. "The Paragon" Empty Re: Ryan Knight. "The Paragon"

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down