by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

kerflubble, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Grizzly Brown vs. Neko-X: Hentai P.O.W. Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Grizzly Brown vs. Neko-X: Hentai P.O.W. Match Empty Grizzly Brown vs. Neko-X: Hentai P.O.W. Match

Post by TekRobo Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:56 pm

Grizzly Brown had been quite surprised when she heard from the person managing her appearances that she'd be appearing in another P.O.W. match, so soon after the last one! Apparently, the fans liked to see her taking her opponents captive - or maybe they just wanted to see her lose and carted off. Either way, it was no skin off Grizzly's nose. The busty bear wrestler was just glad when the meeting was over - the abnormally tall, thin, noseless, chinless pale thing that had been chosen to run her contracts always creeped her out.

The stipulations would be a different different this time, too - it would be a hentai match, first to three orgasms or first to submit loses, with a person going by the name 'Neko-X'. After doing some research, Brown had managed to dig up that Neko had something to do with cats. (Grizzly wasn't the greatest researcher out there.) As she stepped into the ring on the night of the event, the buxom bear babe smirked at the audience and waved at those gathered to watch. "A cat, eh? Bears trump cats any day of the week - I don't see how I could even come close to losing this bout!" Grizzly rested on her turnbuckle as she waited for her opponent to show!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Grizzly Brown vs. Neko-X: Hentai P.O.W. Match Empty Re: Grizzly Brown vs. Neko-X: Hentai P.O.W. Match

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:32 am

The hot grizzly bear babe wasnt the only one who did some looking up.. teddy found out one of her likes witch may help him... he was pumped and ready so when it was his turn to go to the ring he headed down wearing a cloak and hood.. once in the ring the smell of honey was in the air... he pulled off the cloak and hood..

Grizzly Brown vs. Neko-X: Hentai P.O.W. Match Cb7ff42cf8c50bb5cf450fe77d75f303.jpg

The smell of honey was coming off of teddy.. as his muscled body showed as he just wore a black speedo.. his wiskers shining a little and over his body tiger stripes... teddy looked at her and purred "here here little teddy bear.. i wont treat you like a mouse." He grins and moved to a corner and grins playfully waiting for the match to start.
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Grizzly Brown vs. Neko-X: Hentai P.O.W. Match Empty Re: Grizzly Brown vs. Neko-X: Hentai P.O.W. Match

Post by TekRobo Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:29 am

Grizzly blinked in surprise as her opponent strode into the arena. She hadn't expected... this from a cat-person! The wrestler before her was a total hunk... and seriously, look at that hair! Like a golden waterfall.

Sniffing the air, her delicate nose picked up the scent of honey. Either he just so happened to have a honey-scented cologne, or he had put something that smelled like honey on special for the match - it seemed like too much to be a coincidence, considering it was one of Grizzly's favorite scents!

She'd smile when he began to speak, though. "Y'all can treat me like whatever ya wanna treat me, Mr... Grizzly Brown's here to win!" She'd toss in a wink, putting her hands on her hips. "And I think if I win, y'all will win too, Mr. Cat!"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:18 pm

He laughted "Mr??? Haha and here i though you where a sexy female not a mr.." he shook his head "damn so i wasted that honey secent body wash on a male what a waste.. o well may as well kick your butt" he grins "hope your ready for a very hard." He rubs one of his hands down and rubs his bulge "that smells like honey"

He leans in his corner "ya ready cause i am...gggrrr"

Last edited by 471 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:42 pm

Grizzly blinked, frowning slightly. "No, no, ya misunderstood - I was callin' you Mr.! On account of not knowing what your name actually is..." Her frown deepened, a slightly offended light behind her eyes. "What, you think I'm a man? What kind of man has a body like this?"

She couldn't help but flush slightly as her opponent rubbed his bulge - he was forward and confident to the extreme! "Y'all won't get the better of me, Kitty Cat! I can promise ya that!" When the bell rings, she'd stomp to the center of the ring, putting her arms out for a lock-up in the middle of the arena!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:24 am

He just couldnt help but mess with her "im just messing with ya. I got to have my fun before i end up hurting ya.. but dont worry if i hurt ya too much ill make sure to make all your hurting parts feel better.." he purred and moved to her and locked up with her. Looking her in her eyes "an ya i really did make sure to use honey scent body wash just for you " he grins and starts to push her back "o and my names teddy." He leans in face in and licks her lips like a playful kitten. He trys to push her back into a corner

Last edited by 471 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:20 pm

Grizzly grunted, locking up with the muscled cat-man, their powerful arms tensing and flexing as each tried to overpower the other. She was honestly surprised to see such a physically developed male opponent here - she had been under the impression that most men who showed up around these parts were adorable pushovers like Ataru! This Teddy fellow, on the other hand, seemed just as strong and confident as Brown herself!

And a bit of a gentleman, too. The man had apparently cared enough before the match to scent himself with honey. Honestly, Grizzly was flattered - she hadn't really been treated like that back home, and it was actually pretty nice. When he leaned in and licked her lips, Grizzly blinked in surprise, fluttering her eyelashes - and was surprised to note she felt an odd heat on her face, as well!

The two seemed evenly balanced in strength, though - despite her pushing, Grizzly couldn't budge Teddy, and Teddy didn't seem to be making much headway with Grizzly. Becoming annoyed with the stagnation in the ring, the bear-girl would drop onto her back and pull Teddy's arms forward, hopefully causing him tumble over her!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:01 pm

His muscles tensed up as he locked up with her just staring her in the eyes.. giving a smirk.. "nice to see not all women are just honry dogs with no power.. i mean really first match i had the girl was on her knees trying to suck me off right form the start,but you. Strength and beauty.. mm ya im going to enjoy this. Just dont hold back my sexy amazon like teddy bear..ppuurrrrr." He purred but when she jerked back trying to flip him he leaned back into the fall and landed sitting on her body with his hips pushing under her breasts as he pins her hands above her head. His balance was something cats where good with and this just being the start..

He pushes down hard on her hands as he leans his face close to hers. Spreading his knees out so if she tried to rock side to side it would be hard.. he playfully starts to count tho pin or counting was pointless in this kind of match.. ”1.....2.....3.....4...."

Teddy was just trying to tease her but he was also trying to think a fue moves ahead.. he saw her match with that guy and knew he had to be careful of her power in bear hugs and smothers..
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:19 pm

Grizzly was a bit surprised when the cat-man turned her trick against her, slipping her into an easily pinnable position quickly. With his hips under her breasts, she could feel his package pressed to her bosom, and the closeness of his face to her own... that darned honey scented bodywash! This really wasn't a fair match...

"Don't play with me, Mr. Cat..." Brown mumbled, attempting to rock him off her chest - only to find that he was too stable to knock off that way! Grunting in frustration, the bear would try and throw her legs up, hopefully managing to wrap her plump thighs around Neko-X's waist - if she could manage that, she'd try and toss him off of her with her strong, muscular legs! However, Grizzly wasn't known for her limberness... it was anyone's guess as to whether or not the grizzly-girl could reach his middle with her legs!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Thu May 02, 2013 2:05 pm

He grinned leaning forward his chest muscles close to her face now "ooo but this is a game.. so I'm playing this game.. after all its a match. A battle between man and woman to see who rules who." He purrs feeling her struggle and moves his hips as if humping her breasts "bet you wish my cock was free and between your perfect breasts??" He looked back seeing her legs trying to kick him or get around him but not reaching.. "mm good thing I'm a man or I'd be smoothing you..." he playfully rubbed one of his nipples over her mouth.. but then pushed up to jump standing over her.. he backs away "to be fair.. i did read and watch your 2 other matches and this is my first here so ill be nice but win or lose you o me a date." He grins

He licks his lips waiting for her. He was struggling not to starting fucking her now.. but he had to kept his head in the game.. his cock head was sticking out the top of his speedos..."come to your kitten my sexxy teddy bear." He laughs
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next