by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Dark Angel and Athlete Confrontation

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Dark Angel and Athlete Confrontation Empty The Dark Angel and Athlete Confrontation

Post by Cy_Man Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:10 pm

Tatsuki Le Feurve, a wrestler from the Friction League was watching the match between Dark Angel and Johnny Higurashi. Tatsuki didn't really like Johnny since he is a bit of a playboy and an asshole who likes to beat up on women nor did she like Dark Angel's fighting style since she resorts to dirty tricks in a match, but if she had to bet on who would win her money was Dark Angel.

While watching the match she noticed that the way Dark Angel was fighting Johnny it seemed that she had a deep hatred for the man which left Tatsuki wonder why she hated him. When Dark Angel won she was the only one who was glad she won since the woman beater was put in his place while everyone else booed her, especially the woman who were blindly in love with Johnny, even though he was married to Taylor Parker a retired punk wrestler.

When Dark Angel starts to go up the ramp Tatsuki leaves the audience and heads to the Tension female locker room so she can meet with Dark Angel. The athlete leaned on the side of a locker isle as she waited patiently for Dark Angel to show up.

Back to top Go down

The Dark Angel and Athlete Confrontation Empty Re: The Dark Angel and Athlete Confrontation

Post by TaliZorah Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:47 am

As Dark Angel left the arena and got closer to the locker room, she began to limp. Her legs weren't hurt too much but her back was killing her. That last fall the two took outside the ring was also making Angel feel pretty crappy about now. She wondered if she had a concussion because of how much her head hurt at that moment. Despite all the pain her body was in, Angel was happy. Very happy. Perhaps a little too happy for what she just went through. She not only won a match; but for once felt like her success was reality. She now had five victories in a row, three of which against people she had grudges against. She was on top of the world, and for the first time in a long time, she smiled. And not an evil, sadistic smile she occasionally got while hurting people. This was a genuine smile. She was happy.

As she stumbled into the locker room, she looked around as she always did. Only a couple months before, Akashi Tanikaze attacked her in this very locker room and she had no plans of letting that happen again. Since then Angel had beaten Johnny and Cassie which only made her more nervous that the sumo girl would be waiting for her. She was startled to see someone she didn't know waiting there, but it wasn't Akashi. That was good at least. At first she just ignored the other person and walked over to her locker. When it became apparent that the woman was looking at her, she turned around and asked, "What do you want?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

The Dark Angel and Athlete Confrontation Empty Re: The Dark Angel and Athlete Confrontation

Post by Cy_Man Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:06 am

Tatsuki kept waiting very patiently in the Female Tension Locker room for Dark Angel to show up and then she does show up. The athlete looks up at Dark Angel with a small grin as she is ignored, she waited for Dark Angel to make the first statement since she sorta felt like if she said something first that Dark Angel would bite her head off since she would be labeled as a Mega Heel who had 5 straight wins and no losses as if yet, even though she cheated a win is a win.

When Dark Angel finally said something to Tatsuki her small grin got a TAD bit bigger. "Well first off I'll introduce myself, I am Tatsuki Le Feurve, a wrestler from Friction, it's a pleasure to meet you Dark Angel-san." Tatsuki said as she bows to the masked miko politely and then raises back up. "I saw your match with Johnny that you won and I came to congratulate you, that punk of a playboy got what he deserved." The athlete then gives Dark Angel an applause but then has a look of concern on her expression. "I also noticed that while you fought him you showed that you had a big hatred for him." Tatsuki says as she slowly walks towards Dark Angel but keeps her distance to show respect for her space.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:43 am

As Tatsuki introduced herself, Angel just looked back at her locker and began changing. She made sure to not remove her mask, even while removing her black top revealing a surprisingly colored pink bra underneath. Angel was quick to put a t-shirt on over it, though, just as Tatsuki got to the part of saying Johnny got what he deserved. "More than you know," Angel stated simply. She didn't know this girl and wasn't about to carry on a conversation with her. What, is she a fan? When she noticed that the girl was getting closer to her, though, Angel stopped changing and glared at her. "I don't know what you were thinking, but when adrenaline kicks in you can never know what you'll do."

Angel continued to change out of her outfit but kept an eye on Tatsuki. "Besides, who wouldn't hate him? He makes a living off beating up women. The fact that all the guys and girls in that arena booed me is proof that all the people who watch this show are fucked up in the head."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:11 am

Tatsuki's concerned expression stayed there while wondering about Dark Angel's hatred the masked miko who was changing turns to glare at the athlete and Tatsuki was able to get a good look at Dark Angel's eyes and then her expression changed to a worried and somewhat shocked one. There was so much hate in those eyes, but there was also a bit of pain and sadness in them as well as the masked girl kept her glare on Tatsuki as she kept her distance still to not give off a hostile aura while Dark Angel went on about why Johnny wouldn't be hated for being a women beater as well as the crowed booing was proof of viewers being stupid. "I completely agree Dark Angel-san, he just loves to beat up women all while the crowd, especially the women are blindly in love with him. He doesn't deserve any of that, especially when he defeated a former wrestler here twice and took advantage of her too. What was her name again? Talia was it? Yeah that's it."

Tatsuki takes a deep breath as she was about to continue with what she is going to say. "But your hate for Johnny, or rather all the hate you have, is like a personal grudge where you want to beat someone up mercilessly and keep going, even after they stop moving." Tatsuki finishes as she walks a little bit closer to the masked miko. "And don't worry, I'm not here to give you a hard time or attack you, I came here to help you." The athlete says in a truly honest tone as she then tries to reach her hand out to place it on Dark Angel's shoulder gently. "And maybe.... help you to try and ease your hatred and pain."

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:31 am

Angel had just put on sweatpants when Tatsuki said her name. The hairs on the back of her head rose but she managed not to make any sudden movements. She had managed to get use to people saying her name especially since she ran into old friends (and new enemies) all the time. Still, she really didn't like her name being mentioned. "I never saw that match, but Johnny's just like any other man here in Tension: perverted, misogynistic, and cruel. He deserved what I did to him today. And I don't discriminate. I'd kick the shit out of any man here in the AFW. They all deserve that much.."

Angel reached into the locker and pulled the last of her stuff out and dumped it into her gym bag. Just as she did so, she felt a hand touch her shoulder. The girl dropped the bag and rather forcefully gripped onto Tatsuki's wrist with one hand while the other clenched into a fist. She would have none of this talk, not from this random girl she'd never met before. And she certainly wasn't about to admit that any of what Tatsuki said was true. "Don't you fucking touch me," she stated while gritting her teeth. "Or you'll lose that hand of yours."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:50 am

As Tatsuki listened to Dark Angel's rant about the men in Tension while she was changing and she felt every bit of hate coming from each word, she wanted to really help the girl out since someone shouldn't have this much hate or pain stored away for it usually turns you into something your not. As Tatsuki puts her hand on Angel's shoulder her hand was instantly grabbed by the masked miko with a forceful grip that hurt. "Ow!"

Tatsuki grabbed her wrist while Dark Angel clenched her fist and threatened to hurt Tatsuki. "Please don't, I merely am trying to be nice to you, to give you the kindness you derserve. The athlete says as she lets go of her arm while Angel still has a hold on it. "Its just when I see someone who is overwhelmed by anger and is suffering greatly from pain and sadness like you, I just want to go out of my way to help them, I can see there is good in you Dark Angel-san, and I really want to help you and maybe if you let me, be your friend."

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:32 am

Angel didn't like this girl. Who did she think she was being all therapist about this? The AFW was a competitive and aggressive atmosphere where weaknesses were always exploited on. That had to have been Tatsuki's real goal. Johnny did that to her, and for all she knew this girl was about to as well. This was all just some charade to get her to lower her guard. She had been hurt many times because she trusted people. "What makes you think I'm like that?" she asked very bitterly as she kept a tight grip on Tatsuki's wrist.

"You don't know me." Angel then threw the girl's wrist away and turned around to pick up her gym bag. "Stay away from me." She shot a glare at Tatsuki, though the girl really couldn't see it through the mask. "I know what you're trying to do, and I'm not going to fall for it."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:47 am

Tatsuki's attempts to try to be nice to Dark Angel to give her kindness as well to try to relieve the masked girl of her hatred were falling on deaf ears, and it was making Tatsuki sad as her wrist was thrown away. "Ow..." While it is true that she doesn't know Dark Angel at all that doesn't mean she CAN'T know her. The athlete was about to say something to her when she picked up her bag and then told Tatsuki to stay away while glaring at her while saying something about thinking of what Tatsuki was doing and not fall for it which confused her until she put two and two together. "What? Fall for what? What are you talking about?.... wait.... no!" The athlete realized that Dark Angel thinks she is trying to trick her and take advantage of her since the two are wrestlers and would betray each other while using one another, but Tatsuki is not like that at all whatsoever. "Thats not it at all!" Tatsuki shouts out as a tear starts to roll down from her eye while she puts her hand on Angel's shoulder again to stop her. "This is not a trick, I am serious! I really want to help you Dark Angel-san!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:38 am

Dark Angel had heard enough from this girl and was on her way out of the locker room when it happened. Tatsuki put her hand on Angel's shoulder to try and stop her. It was all instinct at this point. "I said don't TOUCH ME!" she shouted as she spun around blindly with her elbow outward to smash the girl in the face. As she did so, she dropped the bag with her other hand. "No one wants to help anyone here..." She said through her clenched teeth as she grabbed onto Tatsuki's shoulders and drove her knee into her abdomen. As violent of a reaction as it was, Angel really did believe every word she said. It was why she was this way to begin with.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next