Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 3 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Meeting Ryan Knight. (Open RP!)

2 posters

Go down

Meeting Ryan Knight. (Open RP!) Empty Meeting Ryan Knight. (Open RP!)

Post by Deus001 Sat May 04, 2013 7:51 pm

Any and all can join. Basically Ryan has just moved into the tension buildings and does not know anyone. He hopes that he can make new friends and have fun here.

The car hit a bump on the road and Ryan' s Doctor said "We've arrived kid."

Ryan's eyes lit up like an xmas tree. He lowered the window to see the tension heights near the Ford Focus.
"It looks more like a school Doc." Ryan said.

John Grange gave a laugh and said "Well then it's a school of hard knocks then."

Ryan groaned at the corny joke and the car stopped. Ryan looked at his outfit. Normally he wore his patient outfit from the Greenwich asylum.
But his Doctor gave him blue jeans with black nikes, a black trench coat with belt straps around the waist. That was useful if Ryan's dementia kicked in then he could be tied up with the belts like his straitjacket, the day was hot and sunny so Ryan opted to not wear a shirt. It showed his slim but toned body with some small scars on it.

"A reminder of my past." Ryan thought, those scars were due to his evil Father who beat him often. Ryan took his pills and stepped out the car. He ran a hand into his sunny blonde hair when he noticed a person heading towards him.

Ryan Knight AKA Mr Mental
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/ryan-knight-mr-mental-t8230.html

John "Mr Mental's Minder." Grange
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/john-mr-mental-s-minder-grange-t8340.html

Last edited by 11503 on Sat May 04, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Meeting Ryan Knight. (Open RP!) Empty Re: Meeting Ryan Knight. (Open RP!)

Post by Ozone Mon May 06, 2013 1:27 am

Ekibe was walking torwards to Ryan rather...sexily as she approached him Ekibe would notice that he was looking at her and wondered why, and to find out of course, she would ask him. "Uh, excuse me but why are you looking at me? Is there something wrong?" Ekibe would lean at Ryan to get a closer look on his face, though her cleavage was visible due to her leaning forwards.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon May 06, 2013 11:30 am

Ryan noticed the woman who looked to be about nearly ten years older than him. He would'nt deny it she was hot, or smokin as his Doctor would say. However a desire to remain polite and nice made Ryan focus. He offered a hand and said "Sorry I'm new here. My name is Ryan Knight. The guy getting the suitcases is my Doctor John Grange."

The Doctor was looking forward to being in the AFW. "Just think plenty of hot chicks, I can have the ones who don't like Ryan. Heh heh, the Doctor is in!" he thought.

He then noticed Ryan chatting with a woman and thought "Not even been here for an hour and he's already getting attention. This is gonna be sweet." He took the bags out the car and said "Hello there madam. Who might you be hm?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Tue May 07, 2013 12:59 pm

Ekibe looked at both men, they both looked young and dashing, but as she looked again at the doctor Grange there was...an odd sense to him, like he was a pervert or something, Ekibe shook off the thought and took Ryan's hands with her, which were very very soft. "Ekibe. Ekibe Nafretiri, and im here to join AFW, maybe you aswell will join it?"

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue May 07, 2013 2:31 pm

Ryan felt Ekibe's soft hand and resisted the urge to hold for longer than was needed, that sort of thing was what his Doctor would do.
To reply to Ekibe's question Ryan said "Why yes I'm here to fight for the AFW. I understand they have a wide array of wrestlers from all walks of life. They've all come for different reasons, mine's is to start a new life."

The Doctor smiled and said "Oh Ryan before I forget your pet animals should be at your apartment by now. Remember to not let them attack other people here okay?"

Ryan turned and said "Doctor I told you before they are highly trained."

John smiled and got back into the car saying "I'll put this car into the carpark and head up to the apartments. Have a walk around Ryan but don't get into any danger, unless you want that pretty lady to save you." he drove off with a laugh at that.

Ryan groaned and turned to Ekibe. "He's like that all the time, sometimes I think he just came here to see women rather than help me. Not that he's any good at winning them over." he said with a sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down