by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

SS '13: Buried in the Sand Match: Lady Lakota Vs. Natasha

3 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

SS '13: Buried in the Sand Match: Lady Lakota Vs. Natasha - Page 8 Empty Re: SS '13: Buried in the Sand Match: Lady Lakota Vs. Natasha

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:04 am

Janet was now on the bottom, and she knew that the time to act was quickly ticking away. Try as she could, she could not push Natasha off of her, and the blue-haired girl now began to rhythmically thrust her pelvis downwards, letting their two aching, sopping wet pussies make sweet contact. It was obviously driving both insane, but Janet was the one in the inferior position, her legs spread wide, and she was losing control faster than Natasha was. And she knew it.

“Waaaagh!” Janet wailed. It was a cry both of desperation and of pleasure, as she wiggled beneath the conquering blue-haired beauty. Her hands slipped from Natasha’️s thighs as the fight began to leave her; her orgasm, and with it a loss, began to draw nearer and nearer. Her pussy was drenched in both its own juices, and in those of her opponent.

For a second, then, Janet thought she had gotten a reprieve, as Natasha cried out and fell forward; but the blue-haired girl recovered, and, worse yet, now began to stimulate the Lakota’️s breast, as well, kneading it between her fingers. Between that lovely massage and the constant pounding of pussy on pussy, Janet could not last any longer. She would cry out, loudly proclaiming her defeat, as her orgasm rocked her, her juices flowing freely as she slumped down into the sand, thoroughly out-fucked by the gorgeous Natasha.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

SS '13: Buried in the Sand Match: Lady Lakota Vs. Natasha - Page 8 Empty Re: SS '13: Buried in the Sand Match: Lady Lakota Vs. Natasha

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:16 am

Natasha fought against the sweet release that her body was begging for but her will to fight was rapidly being eaten away by the doubt creeping into her mind, questioning whether the wetness she felt from the woman's sex was truly from Janet and not from her own sex, unsure whether the woman beneath her was truly as close to her orgasm as Natasha had hoped she was, or if it was just herself who was close to losing control over her body. She tried to reassure herself, to pick out the signs of Janet's impending orgasm, but just as she became able to focus again another powerful wave of pleasure would wrack her body as her their clits slid over one another. She didn't even notice that Janet's hands had fallen from her thighs as she was too busy struggling to keep her body upright.

But as her hand found the woman's breast, with which she was now intimately familiar with, Natasha hardened her resolve while lovingly groping the firm mound, deciding there was no point in thinking anymore on the subject as she would either cum or outlast Janet, there was no way to change what was going to happen now. She couldn't have even changed her tactics if she had wanted to after all, she was so close she knew any attempt to change position would just end in her climaxing in mid move, she just had to hang on now and hope it was enough.

"Just." She said only for a loud moan to interrupt her, shutting her eyes once again as she fought to suppress her body's urge to just continue crying out in sexual bliss, "cum for me Janet!" She managed to yell out before lowering her body down upon Janet's, keeping their dripping slits in their embrace with their tits now joining in it as she resumed their little breast battle from earlier. Before she could moan anymore Natasha pressed her lips to Janet's own, letting her tongue push its way into the woman's mouth to lavish Janet's own lewd member until she both heard and felt the orgasm which then ravaged the woman's body.

Janet's third time reaching her climax was by far the most intense of the match, Natasha having little doubt in her mind about that as she felt the woman's juices squirting up into her own sex. The sensation was not foreign to her but it was one of the few things that could actually make the french woman feel dirty, Natasha blushing a deep crimson as another long moan left her lips. She wanted to reward Janet with her own orgasm but she then shook her head to cast that thought from her mind, she couldn't cum, at least not yet, as this was an opportunity she couldn't let pass. So Natasha would bite down on her lower lip and shove herself off of Janet, falling back onto her butt with an "omph" before crawling out of the trench, panting for air as she would begin to push the pile of sand next to the hole back in over the top of Janet.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:59 am

Janet was already launching into her third—and easily most powerful—orgasm when Natasha laid down on top of her, pressing their breasts together once again and locking their lips together in a sloppy kiss. The Native American girl could do little in terms of resisting the conquering blue beauty as she felt her opponent’️s tongue invading her mouth, her opponent’️s breasts pushing down hard into her own, and her opponent’️s pussy continuing to grind against hers as her juices doused them both. Janet moaned into Natasha’️s mouth as her body began to weaken. She was finished.

Janet had stopped squirming, and stopped grinding against Natasha, long before the blue-haired girl got off of her and crawled out of the trench. Lady Lakota was not going to win this match, and, through the haze brought on by that third and final orgasm, she realized it. Her head lolled first to one side, then to the other, as she tried to gather her thoughts. “N-Natasha…” she moaned softly, her eyes finding her blue-haired opponent as the French girl pushed the sand over her, covering Janet in the gritty stuff and causing her to gasp as the sand found its way to her sopping pussy.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:09 am

Even after pushing Lady Lakota well past her limits with that last orgasm Natasha couldn't help but continue to picture the woman rising up out of the sand pit and bringing Natasha to her own orgasm before promptly burying her in the sand. Whether this was because of how impressed she was with Janet's skills in the sexual department, or if she was just so close to her own climax that she deep down wanted such a thing to happen Natasha wasn't sure, either way she did her best to ignore the ache deep within her sex as she began to push the piles of sand left over from digging out the hole earlier back in over the top of Janet.

The work was slow going however as even though she had resisted cumming Natasha was still exhausted from the extended time spent within the tribbing battle with Janet, panting for air as she strained her muscles to shove in large parts of the sand piles all at once. "Don't worry Janet, I'm almost done, then you can take a nap and rest." Natasha said with a warm expression upon her face, a bright smile upon her lips as she pushed herself to finish the job and with Janet barely moving inside the trench it wasn't long before Natasha pushed the last bit of sand on top of the girl leaving only Janet's head above the sand.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:16 pm

Janet certainly would have loved to make that imagined scene come true, but unfortunately, no matter how much she wanted to climb out of this hole and grab Natasha, and start this whole epic confrontation all over again, she was just too exhausted to do it. Three powerful orgasms had taken a toll on her, and she was spent. She recognized it, as did Natasha, as did the audience, who were standing up to applaud the two buxom gladiators as the triumphant Natasha pushed the sand over the Lakota girl’️s prone body.

Janet did not move, except to shift her head towards Natasha to better hear what the blue-haired beauty was saying. Her cheeks turned red once again as Natasha taunted her. “Nnn…I’️ll get you back for this…Natasha…” Janet breathed, hardly more than a whisper, as the last of the sand was pushed into place, and she was nothing more than a disembodied head sitting on the beach, staring tiredly up at her conqueror.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:32 am

As Natasha finished burying the lovely Janet she immediately collapsed back onto her butt, her chest rising and falling with each deep breath she took after exhausting herself in the match that was, at long last, finished. It took a moment for Natasha to realize the crowd was chanting her name, glancing back over her shoulder and flashing them all a bright smile thanking them for cheering them both on throughout the long and grueling match.

Turning back to look at her handiwork Natasha found herself giggling at how silly Janet looked buried up to her neck in the sand, sticking her tongue out at the girl as she promised to get back at her. "Now I've beaten both you and Azami, guess that means I collected the whole set right?" She asked teasing the woman one more time before she went to rise to her feet, only for one of her hands to brush against her crotch sending a shiver up her spine. A soft moan escaped her lips and only then did she realize her body was still incredibly close to orgasm, the very act of walking off the beach likely to send her over the edge, and even that would have been humiliating for the french woman.

Her eyes then fell upon Janet's juicy lips and she immediately knew how to solve her problem, Natasha crawling over towards the woman before sitting back on her knees facing her. "So Janet, I hate to admit this but you brought me quite close to my own orgasm there, I actually thought you had me there for a minute actually. But you know, well, when you get so close to climaxing that you can't stand being denied the pleasure thats yours? Well I'm in that situation now so if you don't mind I could really use some help." Natasha let out giggling during each pause she took, her eyes filled with the same lust that had been there during their match as she scooted herself forward and spread her legs, reaching down with one hand to gently press against the back of Janet's head guiding her face into Natasha's inviting sex.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:28 am

Janet sighed and shut her eyes for a moment, letting Natasha bask in the glory of victory and soak up the adoration of the crowd. She was disappointed that she had lost, but, ultimately, it had been fun, and it had been a real pleasure to compete on such a sexual level with such a gorgeous woman. She would, however, be looking for payback in the near future.

When Natasha started talking again, Janet would open one tired eye, looking up wearily at her opponent as the girl teased her. The Lakota could not help but smirk a little when Natasha talked about how she had beaten both Janet and her lover, Azami. She didn’️t really have a comeback for that. She was content with simply allowing her blue-haired foe to leave and wait to be excavated by AFW staff when, unexpectedly, Natasha was towering over her once again, explaining how close she had come to orgasm and how badly she wanted release. Janet understood, but before she could reply, her face was forcefully guided right into Natasha’️s sopping pussy.

“Mmmn!” Janet moaned, a little surprised. But she would quickly adapt to the task at hand, rubbing her face gently left and right across Natasha’️s crotch. Her tongue would then snake out, poking inside of the blue beauty’️s womanhood and swirling around, looking to give her one last glorious orgasm before their time on the beach was done.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:12 am

Natasha knew Janet would never have denied her request just as she wouldn't have if she had been in the woman's position, fortunately it had been her who had managed to outlast Janet however and now she wasn't going to go home until she was completely satisfied. Pressing her soaked pussy up against the woman's face she tightened her inner thighs against the sides of Janet's head, not letting her budge an inch until she had been granted the release she sought.

Janet was more than up to the task of eating her out and the woman went about this task eagerly, her tongue pushing past her lower lips and deep into the folds of her pussy where it remained licking away happily. Every swirling motions of Janet's tongue brought another moan out of her lips, Natasha's toes curling up in the sand while her fingers gripped the other girl's hair tightly, humping Janet's face in rhythm to the licking she was receiving. She had already been close and thus it wasn't long at all before she had reached her limit once again, throwing her head back while crying out in her orgasmic bliss as her juices came flooding out from her sex.

She held the woman's face against her pussy for a few seconds longer than her orgasm lasted, partially to prolong it as much as possible but also so that once she was done squirting over the woman's face Janet could lick her a little bit clean. Panting for air she would then crawl back on her knees a few feet before falling down onto her back, her chest and by extension her heavy breasts rising and falling as she laid there basking in the afterglow. "See, that would have....killed me if I hadn't let you finish the job."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:17 am

Janet knew that it would not take long to bring Natasha to orgasm, and so she braced herself for the flood of pussy juices pretty much from the beginning. And, indeed, it only took about a minute of her expert tongue-work for Natasha to cum, and Janet managed to close her eyes just as the blue-haired girl’️s delicious nectar covered her face. “Heh heh,” Janet giggled quietly, licking her lips—and giving the other girl’️s lower licks another quick pass or two—before Natasha flopped down onto the sand.

“I’️m…glad I could help,” the Lakota girl said, as she watched the blue-haired beauty flop down onto her back, chest heaving. She smirked. “Although I can’️t say I’️m glad that I needed to…finish the job like this. Now…” She paused, trying to wiggle her body, only just barely able to move back and forth when pressed down upon by all of that wet sand. “I don’️t suppose you’️d be able to dig me out of here, now that you’️ve won? Or do I have to wait and let this sand work its way even deeper inside my pussy?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:31 am

Natasha was off in her own little world for a moment there as she enjoyed the warm feeling of pure satisfaction that accompanied her orgasm, giggling softly beneath her breath while she slid her left hand down to absently rub her drenched pussy. She still felt an ache within her sex but now it was one of longing for more instead of the almost painful need to release that had been there a moment earlier, the french woman nearly beginning to finger herself there for all to see before she heard Janet asking for a little help. She pulled her hand away, only now realizing what she had been about to do, before pushing herself back up so that she was sitting on her knees once more.

"Hmmm well..." Natasha's voice trailed off as her eyes fell upon Janet's cum soaked face, the sight of her own juices dripping down the woman's face and from her hair eliciting another short session of giggling from the french woman who then reached out with her right hand to wipe some of the cum from Janet's eyes. "Since you did help me out with my little problem just now I don't see why not." Natasha finally finished saying before she brought her hand, slick with her juices, up to her lips for her to lick clean, moaning as she did so partially to tease Janet but also because she was just plain tasty.

"Especially since its a shame to have your lovely body covered up like this, its practically a crime!" She shouted out for the crowd to hear, listening to their cheers for a few moments before she crawled over to where the pail lay and retrieved it. She went to work digging the woman out with enthusiasm, making rapid progress as she scooped out the sand and once Janet was nearly free she would use her hands to dig out the rest, making sure to touch as much of Janet's body during the process as she could. It wouldn't be long before Janet could free herself however and so Natasha was forced to rise to her feet and offer Janet a hand, trying to pull her out of the trench and to her feet.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next