by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Just training on a raining day, for dlamp.

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just training on a raining day, for dlamp. - Page 2 Empty Re: Just training on a raining day, for dlamp.

Post by Kounoko Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:58 am

"Opps, sorry..." The taller girl apologized, "I have fought a couple of rather Kowaii Kawaii, you see." Well, the fast and furious Tea is rather scary, and the slow moving zombie like Noel is rather creepy, no wonder Aurore calls them Kowaiis, even though she had made friends with Noel but is still terrified of Tea.

"Wow! You are in that league? This is awesome!" She announced, "You girls are superhuman!" She commented, "You know, no man had ever best me in any tests of strength, but girls from your league just totally creamed me!" Really taking the exceptions as the case, "How do you girls get so strong well being so small?" Well, I guess the big muscular guys that got overpowered by Aurore's raw brutal strength would also like to ask her the very same question.

Last edited by 11749 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Just training on a raining day, for dlamp. - Page 2 Empty Re: Just training on a raining day, for dlamp.

Post by dlamp Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:53 am

Kena blushed slightly at Chitbang's praise. She wasn't use to it. Not even her grandmother praised her during her trying. "Ah... thank you Chitbang-san." She said, giving another bow. "To be honest, I'm not sure. There are many training methods that improve strength and not effect muscle mass... Basic things like push-ups and sit-ups makes you firm and strong, but not gaining too much muscle mass." She thought this over a little more, trying to think of a better answer. "Basically Chitbang-san, most of use in the Kawaii league that do heavy training focus on hardening our muscles rather increasing their size... if that makes since."

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:50 am

"Oh, that's amazing!" Remarked the bigger girl, "Cute and strong at the same time, you girls really are cool!" She continues with a smile. "If all the little girls in the world are like you kowaiis, then there will be no rapes and domestic abuses cases in the world, that would be such a wonderful thing!" She exclaims, "So, are you also one of the stronger Kowaiis?" She asked politely.

Still hasn't manage to use the correct term "Kawaii", looks like the match with Tea really leave a very big psychological scar in Aurore.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:37 pm

"A-Ah... well..." All this praise was starting to get really awkward for Kena. She was really a modest person and the attention made her a little more than nervous. The other girl was just being friendly though, so she didn't say anything on it. I'll get this kind of praise as a master when my students start to blossom, I can't back away now... She thought, gaining her confidence back. "I'm not sure, I've just joined and haven't met anyone in my league yet..." She admitted shyly, looking away for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:27 pm

Aurore smiled at the little girl, "Well, I am sure you are a rather brave and strong girl to come here." She comments, "After all, normal girls wouldn't really be comfortable with wrestling professional, I would say so myself."

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:36 pm

Kena smiled sheepishly, still modest to Chitbang's praise. She was right though, not too many girls were willing to do this kind of thing. "Hm, I suppose you are right." Kena said, clutching onto the bag for a moment. It grew quiet after awhile and it was starting to get awkward. Kena really didn't have much else to say after that and she felt like finishing her training, "Um, Chitbang-san, would you like to take a shower with me after I finish training?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:57 am

"Sure!" The taller girl replied as the smaller girl suggested for a bath together, and thus she just stands aside and waits for the smaller girl to walk towards the bath room, and she will follow behind the smaller girl.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:10 pm

With Chitbang agreeing to wait for a moment, Kena went on with her training for a little bit. She continued giving punches and kicks to the sandbag in front of her, returning to her little world of her and bag. It was refreshing to get to hit something a few time without worrying about getting hit back. She could just take out all her fury on it with no consequences. It put a smile her face. She continued on for about five minutes before stopping, her body covered in sweat now. "Whew... I think that's enough for now..." She said, walking back over to Chitbang. "Sorry for the wait, we can go now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:21 am

"That's great!" Replied Chitbang as she follows the tiny girl to the bath room, and starts taking off her won cloths, "This gym has a nice bath room." She comments.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:23 am

"Oh, really?" She said, taking off her clothes as well. "Personally, I'm more use to bathing in private." Mostly because she was never use to sharing a room for bathing. Even in her dojo she was the last to enter and leave and showers. Partly because she owned it and had to do most of the cleaning, but mostly because she was a little uncomfortable bathing with others in general.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next