Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 15 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Berial, Diesel_Electric_Razor, dragonswill, Harrier, killcarrion, LunarWolf, Mart-Kos, Mystery Dragon, Nelv, OmegaVan0, Ringropes98, Serpon, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Killer King

Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:58 am by KillerV

Looking for female opponents to lose against Killer King, willing to discuss about it...

Thanks in advance.

Comments: 0

Summer Splash start date reminder

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:13 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Summer Splash starts on July 15th this year.

After the poll that was taken, we decided to push SS back a little this year, to give people more time to get stories together given the pandemic.

With July around the corner, we decided to give a couple extra weeks and start SS halfway through July, just to give people some more time.

Coming Back?

Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:38 pm by Lotuswarrior

I've been thinking of coming back, but I want to focus on a single character to promote some development. Looking back at what I've done, I've been thinking about how I did things and how I've could've made them better.

Not saying I've greatly improved while I've been away, but I think that most people will at least notice some improvements in my future matches or roleplay events. I have a few characters that I want to truly focus on using, but the others will probably be deleted or turned …

[ Full reading ]

Carol and Chigusa - In the hospital...

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Carol and Chigusa - In the hospital... - Page 5 Empty Re: Carol and Chigusa - In the hospital...

Post by Jessica on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:22 pm

"Of course I want!" And with that,Carol arched her back even more to reach Chigusa's nipples with her mouth. She started to suck one for a while,and then changed of nipple. And as she did,she used her hands to stimulate the one that wasnt being sucked. At the same time,she felt a littel embarrased as Chigusa's juices started to get in Carol's pussy.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Carol and Chigusa - In the hospital... - Page 5 Empty Re: Carol and Chigusa - In the hospital...

Post by zxn666 on Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:46 pm

"Uwaa~," Chigusa moaned as her nipples got sucked on and played with. She could feel heat building in them, and knew that it wouldn't take much for her nipples to start lactating, probably at the same time. If fact, with the pressure she felt, the milk would probably squirt out.

Chigusa continued to grind, feeling the wetness between their legs spread. Her juices entered Carol's pussy and mingled with Carol's love juice. Some of Carol's was also forced into her pussy. Chigusa's sex lips parted, and her clitoris was exposed, bumping with Carol's. The pleasure was astounding.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:29 am

Carol kept playing with Chigusa's nipples until the time has come. Her body couldnt resist anymore. After all,it was still weak from her last match. She closed her eyes and fell backwards,fast asleep. She seemed to be quite relaxed now that she released her sexual impulse. Anyway,there will be a few hours before she wakes up.

"Zzzzzzzzzz......"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:37 am

Chigusa felt Carol go limp, then fall back down to the bed. She was fast asleep. Chigusa smiled, then got off the bed. She picked up the blanket and tucked Carol into the bed. She gave Carol a quick kiss on the forehead.

"Sleep tight Carol," Chigusa said. She put her bra and panties back on, then wrapped her trenchcoat around her. She moved the chair blocking the door aside, and opened it. The hallway was deserted again. She left the room, closing the door behind her. She opened her cell phone. Drake had called several times. She sighed and made her way down to her car. It was a fun time they had together, too bad they couldn't ever truly be with each other.

"I'll never forget tonight Carol," chigusa thought, "I hope you won't either."

END

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum