by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A First Day Workout (Open RP Reboot, Starring Kinniku Woman)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A First Day Workout (Open RP Reboot, Starring Kinniku Woman) Empty A First Day Workout (Open RP Reboot, Starring Kinniku Woman)

Post by Cy_Man Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:47 am

Reika Yamamoto, AKA Kinniku Woman, has registered in the AFW Tension Wrestling League yesterday. Today she decided to pay a visit to the AFW gym to both, get a good workout and see a look at the competition she'll face in the future. Reika is dressed in a pink sweatsuitsweat suit with her hair down normally without the Mohawk and her bangs covering the Niku Mark on her forehead. She walks around with a gym bag around her shoulder and a huge smile on her face. "So, this is the gym huh? I like it, a lot better with more equipment and options then the one I work at." Reika comments as she walks through the gym.

Back to top Go down

A First Day Workout (Open RP Reboot, Starring Kinniku Woman) Empty Re: A First Day Workout (Open RP Reboot, Starring Kinniku Woman)

Post by Kounoko Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:45 am

Aurore had been on a losing streak, and instead of trying to train up on her skill, which she totally lacks, she decides that she just needs to be even stronger then she already insanely is, and thus, here she is, at the gym.

This girl is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

And thus, she enters the gym, and heads to the weights. She took some 10kg plates, loaded them onto a dumb bells, and starts doing biceps curls, with about 4 plates on each side of each dumbbells. And for some reasons, she's doing curls in a Seiza position.

"Hi!" She saw another lady, a beautiful one with light pink hair entering the gym, and thus she greeted the other lady, while doing her Seiza bicep curls.

Last edited by 11749 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

A First Day Workout (Open RP Reboot, Starring Kinniku Woman) Empty Re: A First Day Workout (Open RP Reboot, Starring Kinniku Woman)

Post by Cy_Man Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:46 pm

Reika kept walking around and then smiles when she sees some big barbells she could lift, she walks over to them until she hears someone call out to her. "Hm?" She looks over to where the voice came from to see a real tall Chinese woman who was training too. "Oh hi there."

Reika walks over to the Chinese girl who was lifting dumb bells, she inspects her arms from a distance before saying something. "I take it your a wrestler here too?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:00 pm

"Yes I am." The Chinese girl smiled to the Japanese maiden, as she continues to do her curls, while in a Seiza positions, "Well, I am rather new here" She explained, "And I have been on a losing streak, so here I am, doing some training to make myself stronger. By the way, my name is Aurore Ha Chitbang, also produced as Ka Orimu in Japanese, may I have the honor of knowing yours?" She politely asked.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:20 pm

Reika puts her right hand up against her chin as she nods at Aurore's responses while inspecting her arms before she was asked about her name. "I am Reika Yamomoto, I go by an alias but I am not telling that yet." She says as she goes up closer to the Chinese girl and looks more closely at her arms.

During her inspection Reika gently grabs Aurore's arm and lightly squeezes it as well as do massage like motions around the muscles to get a good feel of them. "Hmmm..." Since she is a physical education teacher at an elementary school as well as a gym trainer, she knew what she is doing and knows a lot of about the muscles and how to know how strong they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:31 pm

Aurore felt a bit stunned as the other girl grabs and feels her arms, "Hey... what are you doing?" She asked in a confused and slightly scared tone of voice, "I... I am not really into Yuri, you know." She declared as the other girl massages and inspected her arms. "And... maybe you should at least let me put the weights down first?"

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:42 pm

Reika looks real focused as she inspected Aurore's muscles, they were strong, real strong. But maybe that is why she is on a losing streak, does Aurore rely on just raw power? Probably, and after a while of inspecting Reika lets go of the Chinese girl's arms. "You don't need to get stronger, you already have very strong and healthy muscles." She would say for her analogy of the girl's muscles before continuing. "If I have to guess the cause of you losing streak, then it's because you don't have much skill or technique. You just rely on raw power which you know how to properly use."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:57 pm

"Really?" The Chinese girl asked the other girl with an innocent look in her eyes, "Are you sure? Well, true, I have never lose in contests of strength against men before, even if the comes in groups." She explains, "But you know, I have been out-muscled and out-bearhugged by other girls lately, like those Kowaiis..." Still calling the Kawaiis "Kowaiis" instead, it seems, Tea, just what have you done to this poor girl? "I do feel rather weak when ever I faced those Moe supergirls, I tell you, those little cuties are super, super, super strong!"

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:11 am

"Yes really." Reika replies, she then listens as Aurore goes on about how she out-muscled men in her matches but usually lost when she is up against a girl, more specifically the Kawaiis, or Kowaiis that she calls them. "Well if it's not about not having any skill or technique then your problem is that you refuse to hurt a very cute girl, at least that is what I think. They are so cute you'd rather give them a nice warm hug instead of wanting to hurt them badly and feel guilty about it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:38 am

"The only reason why you say that is because you have never fought them." The tall girl, comments, "If you ever wrestler them, especially that unstoppable force of natural, Teanna-sama!" Tea, you really scared Aurore way too much, "These girls are really strong! They are like, at least twice as strong as the muscular guys I have fought! Trust me!" She insist that she lose to the Kawaiis because the cute girls really all have goddess-like strength.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next