Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

After Match Friendship (For Dynamo)

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

After Match Friendship (For Dynamo) Empty After Match Friendship (For Dynamo)

Post by TekRobo Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:58 am

After Match Friendship (For Dynamo) 44sya5x.jpg

Hannah stumbled into the corridors behind the ring, still elated from the match she had just went through. A decisive win, finally! And a hentai match! Against a tough opponent! The priests back home must be proud of her for once! Bell couldn't stop smiling as she walked away from the ring, still naked from the shenanigans in the match, and not caring one bit.

Hopeful respect from her teachers wasn't the only thing she had won, though - she was now tentative 'friends' with Black Cougra, her opponent during the match. Honestly, Hannah didn't know what to expect. She always got more and more bashful the more and more comfortable she got with someone - it was a weird habit she was trying to break, but even though she had already fingered the girl to orgasm, Bell couldn't help but feel a bit shy.

"So, um... t-that was a good match! I'm sorry for making you cry... but you enjoyed the rest of it, right?"

Last edited by 11307 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

After Match Friendship (For Dynamo) Empty Re: After Match Friendship (For Dynamo)

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:15 am

Cougra still felt bad after losing, but she let her sadness go when she realized that she gained a new friend. "It's okay, I'll get over it." Her clothes were still a little sweaty, but she felt ready for more. "So, my new friend, are you ready for our little playtime?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

After Match Friendship (For Dynamo) Empty Re: After Match Friendship (For Dynamo)

Post by TekRobo Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:32 am

Cougra might be surprised to see how shy and bashful Hannah looks right now, crossing one leg behind the other as she grabs clothes out of her locker to replace the ones she soiled in the ring. A pair of panties, a sweater, some pants... she hasn't started putting them on when Cougra asks if she's ready to start their fun! Hannah blushes slightly, turning around. "A-already? We just finished our fight... do you want, um, go eat something first? O-or..." She looks uncertain of herself. Even though she won the match, she seems unable to take the lead now that it's just a normal a social setting. It looks like the ball's in Cougra's court!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:37 am

"Oh?" Cougra looked surprised herself when Hannah started changing when she already her mind set on something else. "Well, if that's the case, we can do something like that. I am not one to force you anyway."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:42 am

Hannah blushed, flustered again, obviously! "Oh, no, no, no, what do you want to do? I'm, um, what do you want to do?" Hannah asks again, trying to sound sure of herself. "Because, I'm really OK with, uh..." she makes a vague hand motion, looking to the side. "Whatever you want to do!"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:58 am

Cougra looked very confused in hearing Hannah's response, but since the ball's in her court here, she had o take this opportunity. "Uhh, well since you got your chance to orgasm me...uhhh, maybe I can do the same to you?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:01 am

Hannah looked up and nodded, smiling. "You aren't as forceful as the priests back home, at least not outside the ring! T-that's an interesting change of pace." Hannah stopped for a moment, thinking, then put her clothes back in the locker and turned towards Cougra again, thrusting out her nice, little chest. "So, how do you plan on... taking me?"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:58 pm

Cougra tried to put some thought into this and said, "Well, you said that the milk won't refill in a couple of hours. So I have to do something else in the meantime. I'm thinking to make things even and I can show you a few wrestling tricks that I got."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:00 pm

Hannah nodded. "That's right. Bovinians make milk fast, but they don't make it that fast. I'll need a couple of hours to recharge my jugs, so to speak." Hannah looked at Cougra and frowned a bit, thinking, before laying on the bench and looking up at her, her short auburn hair curling around her face as she beckoned the black-haired catgirl closer, trying to smile seductively and failing miserably. "S-so, um, come and get it!"

Last edited by 11307 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:26 pm

(Uhh, I'm Dynamo. Do you mean Cougra?)

Cougra may not get her milk just yet, but she knew other ways to have fun. So she would seductively walk like a cat to the cow girl and met her at the bench. She would first start to feel Hannah's body from the breasts, her rump, and even down to her feet.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next