by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tasha and Natalia

Go down

Tasha and Natalia Empty Tasha and Natalia

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:45 pm

Patrick OConnor (2/22/2009 5:04:53 PM): Tasha sighed softly to herself, sitting on an excercise machine, seeming to be locked in her thoughts, doing a few stretches.

Kelsea (2/22/2009 5:06:33 PM): Natalia came in a while later, she didn't really use the public gym as she had a private gym herself.. But she happened to be walking by and wanted to get herself a drink from the vending machine.

Patrick OConnor (2/22/2009 5:07:27 PM): Tasha looked up to see Natalia walking into the gym and smiled a little. "Well hello there." She greeted her.

Kelsea (2/22/2009 5:11:40 PM): Natalia was wearing her usual outfit, although going slightly more conservative and having a white crop top vest on underneth her suspenders. She noticed Tasha as she was greeted, seeming distracted. "Oh, hello." she greeted back

Patrick OConnor (2/22/2009 5:12:36 PM): Tasha smiled a little and stood up. "See you got a little cold." She teased as she walked towards her

Kelsea (2/22/2009 5:14:45 PM): "hmm..? oh that. Yes, I just felt like dressing a little more conservative today, as I didn't have much planned. I don't usually come in here, I have my own gym.. Just wanted a quick drink."

Patrick OConnor (2/22/2009 5:16:16 PM): "I see... honey, you really don't need to make excuses if you just wanted to see-" She stopped for a moment, seeing scratches on her face. "..what happened to you?"

Kelsea (2/22/2009 5:22:45 PM): "...What are you talking about..?" Natalia said at first before noticing she was looking at the scratch and bruise on her cheek that Marie had left her with "Oh this... Its nothing." She said at first before deciding to follow up "A little token from your 'good friend'.."

Patrick OConnor (2/22/2009 5:23:10 PM): Tasha raised an eyebrow at that. "My good friend?"

Kelsea (2/22/2009 5:26:17 PM): "Marie Belladonna of course."

Patrick OConnor (2/22/2009 5:26:36 PM): "Ah, her... what happened, try to take her tiara or something?"

Kelsea (2/22/2009 5:31:51 PM): "Oh don't you worry... This is little compare to what I left her with as a token and what I also took from her as a token. I wished to ask her some questions and she was not forth coming with her answers. Not to mention ungratiful seems I dommed you on her behalf pretty much"

Patrick OConnor (2/22/2009 5:32:36 PM): "Now you see why she and I don't get along." She replied calmly.

Patrick OConnor (2/22/2009 5:32:57 PM): "Did you make her cry?"

Kelsea (2/22/2009 5:39:34 PM): "Perhaps.." Natalia said folding her arms "And yes she did her share of crying, silly pretentious little girl that she is. Why would you even consider her as a rival..?"

Patrick OConnor (2/22/2009 5:40:00 PM): "I don't. She does." She replied with a small smile.

Kelsea (2/22/2009 5:43:52 PM): "hmm.. I see." She said drumming her fingers against her elbow "Well anyway, I only CHOOSE to run her little errands as a favour that came through mutual friend we both shared. I won't feel the need to do that again."

Patrick OConnor (2/22/2009 5:44:51 PM): "Good..." She nodded. "Maybe now you and I can see eye to eye a little better."

Kelsea (2/22/2009 5:56:09 PM): "Hmm.." She said in response to Tasha's comment "Before I said you were nothing but a slut pretending to be a dominatrix.. Well, perhaps you proved me wrong by not calling me your Mistress on two occasions now despite all my efforts.." Natalia moved closer to her "But maybe you should be careful, because of that sturborness I think I might be growing a taste for putting the hurting on you again and again." She made a seductive groan

Patrick OConnor (2/22/2009 5:58:15 PM): Tasha smirked a little as she moved closer to her, and stepped up, pushing her breasts into hers a bit as Natalia made her seductive groan. "I can take quite a bit, despite how I look... that reminds me... what do you say to my earlier proposal, hmm??"

Kelsea (2/22/2009 6:00:53 PM): Natalia made a soft cackling laugh "You still want to face me..? After everything, and my warning? If I catch you in a submission hold, I might not be able to control myself in order to let you go when you are tapping out to me."

Patrick OConnor (2/22/2009 6:01:56 PM): Tasha giggled a little, patting Natalia's cheek. "Sweetieee... that's so cute, thinking I'll tap out to you." She teased. "And I won't be happy until you and I have a real match."

Kelsea (2/22/2009 6:09:15 PM): Natalia made a short snorting noise that could have been because of the tone Tasha used, the fact that she was discounting any previous matches they had had as being real matches or just amusement at her words in general. "Alright, I'll accept your challange a second time. But there will be not boot kissing... No, I've got the taste for something else. The loser is to be tied to a straddle horse with their butt bare and presented... Then whipped and paddled until the winner see fit. *laugh* That would be delicious, do you still wish to challange me..?"

Patrick OConnor (2/22/2009 6:13:11 PM): Tasha thought for a moment. "Now that... that sounds like the best thing I've heard since I had to leave here." She smiled, leaning in to smooch Natalia's lips. "You're on."

Kelsea (2/22/2009 6:22:52 PM): Natalia let out a snorting laugh after Tasha's kiss on the lips, licking her own lips and then suddenly clutching Tasha's ass cheek in her hand with a grip that was intended to be actually quite painful.. She pulled Tasha hips in against her own "You better hope that you do some how manage to pull out a win against me this time, otherwise you're ass is in a world of trouble.. I simply won't be able to help myself." Natalia would gently release her grip, giving the butt a much more soothing and pleasureable massage with her hand instead as she looked into Tasha's eyes.. a sadistic but also pleasured look in them

Patrick OConnor (2/22/2009 6:26:31 PM): "Hgn..." Tasha grit her teeth from Natalia's grip as her cheek was grabbed, but then relaxed as Natalia pulled her hips against hers. "Hmmm... sounds like it'll be fun." She replied, licking her lips slowly as Natalia started to rub that cheek. "Careful honey... or you might persuade me to do a different type of match, right here and now..."

Kelsea (2/22/2009 6:38:44 PM): "hmm.. You are a very distracting amusement for me here.." Natalia said with a slight tint of playfulness, her finger trailed the underside of Tasha's butt before she finally pulled away. She could feel her nipples pressing against the vest and suspenders, although it probably wasn't that noticeable to Tasha.. Natalia turned to the vending matchine, deciding she definitely needed a cool drink now. "But I shall save it for the ring."

Patrick OConnor (2/22/2009 6:40:40 PM): Tasha nodded a little. "Very well then." She nodded, starting to walk away from her. "See you there." She declared.

Kelsea (2/22/2009 6:55:37 PM): Natalia was some tempted to jump Tasha from behind and just put her in her hog tied finisher, but she reframed.. She had only just said she'd save it for the ring after all. She pulled the chilled can out of the vending machine she'd just selected and moved her vest a little so that she could press the cold metal against a bare patch on her breast, hissing at the tantalizing pain it caused "Yes, I will see you there.." She said after Tasha had left

Search Tags:

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down