Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lucy "Herald of Destruction" Grange.

Go down

Lucy "Herald of Destruction" Grange. Empty Lucy "Herald of Destruction" Grange.

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:06 pm

"HAH! Lick the floor while your down there!"

Name: Lucy Grange.
Sex: Female
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown (Dyes it blonde or green.)
Height: 5'5
Weight: 120 pounds
Nationality: British
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Entrance music:
Love, Fury, Passion, Energy by Boy Hits Car

Preferred Matches: Anything that's not too hardcore.

Attire:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Rear View:
Spoiler:

Syle: High flyer/Submission (Uses wrestling moves taught by her Father on top of her own personal style.)

Strategy: Uses strikes to attack parts of the body to weaken them, she'll then try to use submission moves to gain a victory.

Strengths: Her small size and agility means she can get hits in quick, also a pro at high flying.
Weakness: Compared to her Brother Ryan she can't take as many hits, she can't really do heavy lifting either.

Endurance:*** = She can take a fair amount of punishment, but nowhere near as much as Ryan or John.
Strength:*** = Can give her punches and kicks some "Oomph." but can't really lift heavy foes, anyone over 200 pounds really.
Speed:**** = Real nimble, was always first at the start of a running race.
Defense:** = Can block a punch or kick but that's about it.
Technique:**** = Skilled with gymnastics, also can do rather impressive submissions.

Strikes:*** - She can hit people where it hurts if it's "Mitts" out
Submissions: **** - She can bring on the pain here, Ryan can attest to that.
Powerhouse: **- Lucy's not one for power based moves, but her old man did teach her how to properly bust out a DDT.
Aerial: ***** - If Lucy could fly then not even the US air force would catch her
Counters: *** - She can dodge and block most punches and kicks, grapple attempts as well.

Finishing moves:
The web (Octupus hold. Lucy stands behind the opponent and hooks a leg over the opponent's opposite leg. Lucy then forces the opponent to one side, traps one of the opponent's arms with her own arm, and drapes her free leg over the neck of the opponent, forcing them downward. Lucy places all her weight onto the opponent and pulls back onto the opponent's arm that she trapped, she called it the web as she sees it as rather intricate.)

Shiv (Back stabber. Lucy goes behind her foe and pulls both of her hands on the opponent's shoulders. She then pulls them downward with her knees driving into the opponent's back.)

London Bridge (Shiranui. Lucy's favourite, she puts her opponent into a three quarter facelock. While holding onto her foe she runs up either the turnbuckle or the ring ropes. She then safely lands face down onto the mat, her foe is driven down back first hard onto the mat.)

Unchained: Ultimate disable (Lucy delivers a swift kick to the back of one of her opponent's legs to force them to one knee, she then fires a karate chop to their neck. As they hit the mat Lucy wraps it up with a dropped heel to either their neck or forehead.)

Personality: Lucy tends to be a jovial sort of girl, one that seems like your average British teen girl. She can come off as a bit of a spoiled ditz due to her upbringing, however it can be noted that she shows far more intellect than she lets on. No doubt a little trick given to her by her old man. Although she sometimes has trouble being on her own, so she can be rather clingy to those she forms strong bonds with. Also she hates drugs such as cocaine, as things like that led to her Mother being an addict and thus being unable to take care of her.

Now in the ring Lucy is the most unstable of her group, the most inclined to flagrantly break rules in the ring. Often doing so with a devil may care attitude, as she decides if she'll do what it takes to win she might as well take some joy in it. That said outside of the ring she's perfectly friendly and easy to get along with, that is until the bell rings and all bets are off.....

Past: Lucy is not the actual child of John Grange, rather the child of his best friend. The two were involved with gangs before John went to college, however they had not done any major crimes. But a rival gang didn't know that and they didn't care, John's best friend was gunned down before his very eyes. Around that time was when Lucy was born, her Mother had a mental illness that prevented her from looking after her child.

It was then that John swore to help Lucy, to give her the best future he could in honor of his friend. When John had become rich thanks to his job he gave her the best education, he also gave her wrestling lessons to be used only in self defence. Lucy knew that John wasn't her real Father, but she knew that her real one would be damm proud of how the two of them were doing.

Then Erica had met John and was employed as his maid, not long after Ryan was taken in by John. They all travelled the world, when they heard about the AFW Lucy was the first to say that they should join. However she was 17 and unable to join, until now! After long bickering Mr Grange gave his permission to let her compete in the AFW. Here she wants to wrestle and have fun doing it.

Before long however Lucy would develop a sort of darker streak to her, it had always been there. Concealed by Ryan's morals and insistence on fighting right, but following his drop into darkness Lucy has been allowed to unleash it freely. And damn does it feel good~

If Lucy was a pokemon then she'd be....
Spoiler:

Allies: Ryan Knight, John Carnaby
Rivals: Gail Hatzis
Enemies:
Crushes:

Ongoing:

Wins:
Gail Hatzis via pinfall.
Gail Hatzis via pinfall at Avalanche 2013
Conza Delejabon via pinfall
W/Ryan, Daisuke and Ami via pinfall.
Gail Hatzis via egg nog bath at Avalanche 2014.
Shinji Okazaki via pinfall.
Melody White via pinfall

Losses:
Amaya via massage KO.
Becky Welsh via pinfall.
Dmitri via submission.
Yoshiro via pinfall
Cally via submission at Summer Splash 2014.
Bryan Daniels via pinfall
Juniper Nayle via submission
Gabbie Desjardin via pinfall.
Belinda Northman via pinfall

Draws: Vs Daisuke and Lita W/ Ryan Knight via double countout.

Last edited by 11503 on Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:28 pm; edited 68 times in total

Back to top Go down