Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Knight and the Impaler.

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Knight and the Impaler. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Knight and the Impaler.

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:35 pm

"Ah I see....." Ryan nodded as he heard it, someone he was being reminded of the AFW when he heard all that.

"Okay well now it's your turn, feel free to ask me anything and I'll respond honestly." Mr Knight said as he looked at her face with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:49 pm

She will say " what was with that raven that caused you to rush out of the bar in such of hurry?" She will probably expect him not to tell him the full truth because he lives a double life. She will say " my teach took my in after my family decided to disown me after I started training to be a cat fighter with her only to take my cousin in that always hated that my parents were more successful with their farm which she now will inherit the farm when my family retires." She will finish her shower then dry off then start to get dressed in her backup version of her ring attire. She adds " I was pretty skinny before I met with my teacher in her manor that she gave out trials to girls who though they can pass."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:09 am

"Eh? Oh the raven, yeah it reminded me that it wanted to be fed. I bet if you put him on one side of Japan and me on the other he'd still be able to find me that bird. I call him Axel." Ryan said with a smile.

Then he heard her story, once she was finished Ryan would respond with "I had it bad with my family too, Mom died giving birth to me. My old man never got over it, and he beat me on a regular basis. Still got scars from it, then one day I up and left. After I grabbed his beer bottle and hit him on the head with it. Then I met someone, his name is John Grange. He's a Doctor and he took me in when he found me in the park, my Dad got arrested and I ain't seen him since. Far as I'm concerned the man who beat me up ain't my Father."

When the pair left the shower Ryan would don his casual attire and say "The scars are the worst part, I can't get rid of them. But when things get tough in that ring I can just look at them and think 'I've been through worse.'"

"So if you're heading back home then shall I walk you there?" Ryan asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:17 am

She says " I would take you up on your offer but there would be the danger of the stronger friction females trying to take you to be their toy for the night." She adds the same would be if I walked with you back to your apartment in tension area." She writes down her room phone number then hands it to him along with a way to track her matches. She adds the only real scar I have is the mental one from my first major lost when the mistress whose fighter I crushed to the point she refused to fight again really fucked my ass hard after she thrashed me in the pit."

Last edited by 10727 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Ryan smiled as he was given Cel's room phone number. He then nodded and said "Okay then, Hopefully we can meet again. Oh and if you ever need any assistance in the ring, like a tag team partner or ringside security then don't hesitate to contact me. I did some looking up on that blue haired woman you fought, if you ever have trouble with her then I'd be more than happy to give her a good lesson in manners.

"But alas I have a busy night ahead, I bid you good evening my dear." Ryan said to her.
With that he'd kiss her hand and turn to leave, it was time for the dark savior to strike the evil in the shadows once again.....

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:35 pm

Celeste says " I think I will be in that girls nightmares for a while especially after that beating I gave her" as she giggles a little. She adds I never though of joining a tag team because I mostly been a loner. She says I will contact you if I get into more trouble than I can handle" as she blushes again when he kisses her hand still not use to him doing that to her.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5