by Deus001 Today at 8:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 6:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Moon Goddess vs. Cougra (For Luna146 and Dynamo44)

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Moon Goddess vs. Cougra (For Luna146 and Dynamo44) Empty Moon Goddess vs. Cougra (For Luna146 and Dynamo44)

Post by luna146 Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:39 am

Moon Goddess entered the arena. She was a wolf Anthro with angel wings. Her clothes was a simple loin cloth and top as her feet lay bare. In fact she was part Goddess which made her very strong however it has not translated well into the arena losing a couple of matches. Still she was ready to fight another wrestler and more importantly it was a feline who she looked forward to humiliating. Stepping into the ring a cheer from the crowd is heard. "I will defeat this cat and humiliate it in front of everyone!" she yelled proud of herself.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Moon Goddess vs. Cougra (For Luna146 and Dynamo44) Empty Re: Moon Goddess vs. Cougra (For Luna146 and Dynamo44)

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:43 am

Suddenly, there was a black cat coming up to the walkway. What's surprising was that no security was coming to get it and put it outside. It stopped just a few feet from the back and started licking its paw which was pretty cute at first, but suddenly it hissed out to the crowd. Shadowed smoke then puffed up and surrounded the cat and jumping up and landing on all fours was a black-haired girl with cat-like ears, wearing a black lingerie outfit consisting of a shirt showing her stomach, panties, and black toeless socks. As soon as she hissed again, Jessica Simpson's "La La" started to play.

She started to walk on all fours as she made her way to the ring, showing some sex appeal to all the men. Then when the chorus came in, she stood up and started to dance in a seductive way before jumping on all fours again to the top rope and keeping her balance as she got to the center of the ring. Once inside, she sat like a cat again and licked her paw to show Yoshiro that she enjoys her feline personality.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Moon Goddess vs. Cougra (For Luna146 and Dynamo44) Empty Re: Moon Goddess vs. Cougra (For Luna146 and Dynamo44)

Post by luna146 Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:47 am

Moon glared at the feline. "So little kitten shall we make this a No Disqualification Hentai Submission?" she suggested thinking of different ways to humiliate the feline. The announcer walked up and introduced both wrestlers. Alot more cheers for Cougra than Moon but Moon was not one to play the crowd.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:03 am

Cougra looked at the Moon Goddess and smirked as she said, "I'd like that, wolf girl. After all, this kitty had claws and I'm willing to hurt you good!" After introductions, Cougra would walk to her post and stretching out before the match begins.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:06 am

Moon stretched as well. Her C Cup breasts were barely concealed in her top. She blew a kiss to the crowd and waited for the bell. "You are going down kitty and you will know that Canines are better. I am going to enjoy you moaning and squirming" she laughed as the bell rang. Moon headed to the center of the ring watching her opponent closely.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:14 am

While stretching her arms an legs, she would hear the Moon Goddess's taunt about how canines are better and that she'll be going down. With a chuckle, she'll turn around and say, "Well, sorry to disappoint you, mutt, but I'm a top cat. And I say cats rule and dogs always drool."

She would walk to the center of the ring and raised her hands up to offer a test of strength.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:16 am

"Not a chance" she said gripping the Feline's hands and squeezing. With her being a Goddess her strength would be twice as stronger as any woman. She tried to push Cougra back towards the ropes. If successful she would try to push her to the ground. "Face it I will win and will make you cry out in humiliation"

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:24 am

Cougra's hands gripped the Goddess's and it only took a few moments before she was being pushed back easily. She tried to hold her ground from getting to close to the ropes as she said, "Try me! I don't back down easily!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:26 am

Moon grinned as they got closer and closer to the ropes. "Me either. You will know the meaning of humiliation when I am done with you...hmm maybe me and the other Wolves could use a kitten pet" she laughed letting down her guard for a few seconds. "Prepare to lose"

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:28 am

There was no way that Cougra would be a pet kitten, or even prey, by the other wolves. She couldn't afford to lose for that. When Goddess let her guard down, Cougra would try to push ahead and bring the wolf to the mat instead.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next