by Yori Today at 5:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Yuko "Toxic Idol" Nagasaki vs Judy "The Brawny Belle" West

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Yuko "Toxic Idol" Nagasaki vs Judy "The Brawny Belle" West - Page 7 Empty Re: Yuko "Toxic Idol" Nagasaki vs Judy "The Brawny Belle" West

Post by luffy316 Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:50 pm

Judy was truly insatiable. The girl was in a practical constant super-puberty, and Yuko was just egging her on in a lot of ways. She was all too eager to lap up Yuko's snatch, paying no immediate mind to the firm headlock that trapped her in her beautiful prison.

"Yessss," she moaned in mid-lick at Yuko's last words. "Yesssss. Oh god, I want you Yuko," she panted, fingers latching firmly onto her thighs and gobbling away like a starving woman considering cannibalism. "I want your body. I want it. All of it! Give it to me! Give it! Let me kiss and rub and lick and fuck and grind and please it, beutiful Yuko!" Judy raved as she planted countless kisses and licks on Yuko's snatch, smiling at her beautiful, sexual lover's rocking in appreciation. It meant she was pleasing her. She wanted that. So very, very badly. Her pussy dripped so much it could have been mistaken that she had already cum again.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Yuko "Toxic Idol" Nagasaki vs Judy "The Brawny Belle" West - Page 7 Empty Re: Yuko "Toxic Idol" Nagasaki vs Judy "The Brawny Belle" West

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:13 am

"Mnnn ohhhh... y-yeaaa... i-it's all for you Judy-chan..." she moaned and squirmed. Judy's lust was really overwhelming and hard to resist, as Yuko shivered and moaned in pleasure. Still, she knew it wouldn't take long before the anaesthetic formula would become to have her weakening effect on the buff babe.

The tricky idol would grin while panting and moaning, tightening her figure four to make sure Judy would take the full dose, love juices now mixing abundantly to the chemical liquid against her trapped face.

Also, Yuko was loving the lustful attentions Judy would shove to her, so she was planning to keep playing nice and sexy with her, once she would gain the upper stance. "Mnnn.... how do yu like it.. Judy chan... Isn't it lovely...? " she started to coo waitingly.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:08 pm

"Wonderful!" she panted animalistically. "So good! I want nothing but your pussy! So sweet and wet and delicious. You're cum is liquid gold! I need it! I need it! I NEEEEED it! My beautiful sexy perfect sex goddess! Let me taste you forever!"
Judy had no problem gulping down anything she found in there, far too wild to notice any unusual tastes as her hands clung to Yuko's thighs like with such strength and passion it was like she was afraid she'd float off if she let go.

She'd give long, hungry licks up Yuko's full length of her tainted snatch, the drug starting to gently nudge at her, but Judy was wild and strong, so it might take a bit to really take her as she praised and ranted desperately over Yuko's pussy.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:43 am

"Ahhhh y-yes.... yessss.....!!!!" Yuko was simply loving all this: Judy's erotic hunger, and the sensation of being slowly intoxicating her with her tricky finisher would drive her to a 2nd orgasm, making the mesmerizing-sedative mix flood the buff babe's face even more.

At the same time, Yuko squeezed her thighs together more and more in erotic rapture, letting herself drop down to the mat so that she would keep squeezing her beautiful prisoner in a scissor hold laying on her side, arching her back and moving her legs back and forth to apply pulsating pressure around her neck. "That's wonderful baby...... that's it.....!!!" she growled erotically, willing to subdue her to her whims.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:42 am

"Yesssss," Judy sighed heavily. "Yessss..." Any part of Judy's mind that was still fully functioning was either too content or just convinced that this was a winning strategy anyway, especially when Yuko came for her again.

"AAAHHH!" Judy cried out in delight, seeming to treasure it and lap it up hungrily. Every last drop of the chemical went down her throat in the process, and her licks became slower but passionate. Her grip was fading on Yuko's legs, and her muscles tensed and relaxed rapidly. "Mmmm," Judy moaned through a mouthful of tainted juices. "Mmmmm!" She licked and suckled on Yuko's mound, letting herself get pulled deeper into the hold. She reached down to start fingering herself as she still heatedly sucked at Yuko's pussy lips, desperate for all the cream and pleasure she could receive as her strength started to leave her.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:55 am

Yuko was loving it, and she wished to reward her strong and naive sparring partner as she was going weaker against her drugged pussy.

"Mhhh... yess.... that's it... now let me take good care of you sweety" Yuko purred and let go of her from scissors, only to quickly shift hold: straddling Judy in a 69 position and capturing her head again in a hot reverse headscissor.

Feeling very excited and playful now, Yuko flexed her thighs in a slow seductive pace, grinding Judy's neck more and more in a squeezing massage as she stared rubbing and fingering her buff prisoner with sweet passion. "Mmmm feels good, my lovely Muscle Queen?" she purred in delight, looking down at Judy's extasiated face from her shoulder.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:40 pm

Judy had some strength left, but was easily manipulated through the position change.

She let out a passionate groan as Yuko's sex returned to her view, and she sensed her gorgeous, generous lover near her own. "Yesssss," she moaned hungrily, trying to raise her face enough to lap at the pussy some more. Her juices were a drug in themselves, at this point.

Her mind raced with lewd dreams and images of Yuko, and the things they could be doing with eachother. Her hips thrust hungrily at the empty air, her pleading moans filling Yuko's nethers.
"So.... bad..." she panted. "I'm... such a dirty girl.... please me... goddess.... please.... me.... please..."

She shuddered and said with such a high, desperate pitch that it almost bordered on a sob in her drug-addled ecstasy, "I NEED it..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:30 pm

"Mmmm... you don't need to plead me my sexy Muscle Queen, Yuko-chan loves to please you..." she purred in a sultry cooing tone, rocking her hips from side to side as she drove her face closer, Judy's mouth now in touch with the lower part of Yuko's pussy.

The japanese girl caressed Judy's mighty thighs, teasing her erect clit with the tip of her tongue. Then, Yuko's face lowered eagerly into her sexy prisoner's wetness, licking and slurping her wet muff with passion.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:41 am

"UHN! UHN! UHN!" Judy's pleading was turning to meaningless grunts as Yuko's tongue teased the already mad with lust teen. "OHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNGGGHH!" She'd bellow and throw her head back as Yuko, in her endless generocity, rewarded her with a mouthy taste of her womanhood.

Judy grunted and panted, frantically and bumblingly groping at her thighs to pull herself into Yuko and suckle and lap at her own snatch hungrily. Judy's pussy was practically filled and overflowing with her moisture, a practical pool of her sexual anxiety, her desperation for Yuko's touch and taste and her own pleasure, as badly wanted as though it was her own.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:42 am

((OOC: gaahh, sorries, i totally forgot about this one, and we're about to finish it!))

Yuko was panting and moaning, keeping her drugged sensual trap on Judy. "mnn.. if i didn't use my tricky finisher, i was surely going to be a helpless prey for this cute tigress...", she thought to herself, loving so much Judy's eagerness and willing to give her a very pleasurable sendoff.

With expert fingers she started stimulating the Brawny Belle's overflowing pussy, while her mouth slurped her lower lips and her tongue flickered gladly around Judy's clit.

Yuko's thighs flexed a bit more, just enough to grind Judy's face deeper into her "sedative" womanhood. "Mnnrhhh... c-come one Judy-chan, cum again now... burst out and pass out for me.." she murred with her mouth partly filled with Judy's lovely juices.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next