by Yori Yesterday at 12:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 9:09 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 7:59 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 7:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

wendy vs hoshi

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

wendy vs hoshi - Page 7 Empty Re: wendy vs hoshi

Post by FairyGirl Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:12 am

Wendy squeaking and freezing up in pure shock from the bite she felt from Hoshi. Something that completely random threw the girl for a major loop. The girl moaning and squeaking after, feeling that tongue going through her sex and touching that now more sensitive region.

"W-what kind of animal are you?" She groaned and needed a moment to resume her activities. After a few seconds she could try to start licking again, but felt a bit more apprehensive as she did so. Hesitating, but still trying to keep up the licking. Distracting Hoshi was her best bet right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:43 pm

"ha...ha i bet you liked that didn't you b-bitch!" Hoshi yelled hearing the girl starting ot squeak like some sort of mouse. Hoshi felt confident again as she licked the spot she bit more but she knew she had to get Wendy to cum fast since she was getting extremely close to cumming her self

" im not an animal bitch just some one that will beat you!" Hoshi said befor moaning when Wendy started to lick her agian but she tired not to be distracted by it even though it felt so good to her " ahhh mmm"

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:53 am

If nothing else Wendy was groaning in frustration at Hoshi's antics and definitely wanted the win. She was feeling hesitant, but she had to keep herself going regardless of that. Getting all the closer to cumming thanks to the continued licking at that region.

"So...some fighting animal?" Wendy groaned still a bit sore on multiple levels from that stunt. The girl starting to lick with more energy and determination. Not interested in hearing the cocky comments that Hoshi would make if she managed to win. Trying to push aside all distractions and focus completely on licking away.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:27 am

Hoshi kept licking but soon she started to moan uncontrollably and she started to hump Wending face befor screaming out " I'M CUMMMININGG!" after that her juices gushed out of her all over Wendys face. Her body spas for a few seconds befor it stopped laying next to Wendy breathing slowly and moaning softly. She couldn't believe it she lost Her the one that is the best at everything.. in her mind that was.

The bell soon rang ending the match and declared Wendy as the winner the crowd cheered for the blue haired Kawaii chanting her name. Hoshi lay there tired and angry she coulnt believe she lost to someone like Wendy she didn't want to accept it. Soon she had an Idea how to get back at the girl who beaten her. While Wendy reviled in her victory Hoshi would get behind her and grab the girl by her neck wrapping her right arm around it while her other hand moved down to Wendy's sex and would jam her fist inside " Here bitch im sure you're dying for a release!" Hoshi yelled as the crowd started to boo the wannabe for her actions.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:43 am

Wendy was just trying to stay on top of this situation, licking as quickly and with all the motivation she had. It was time to make Hoshi pay for everything she'd said or done in this match and Wendy was taking it. Realizing the girl didn't have that much ability to hold back once the pressure was on. Still, Wendy was left blushing as she felt Hoshi starting to hump at her face and then cum. Wendy groaning and blushing as the juices gushed out onto her face. She took that for a few moments before eventually pushing Hoshi away and getting herself up.

Wiping her face off before waving to the crowd. "Well, guess you were all talk." She joked a bit, feeling pretty good right now. But not interested in going too far in the gloating. Just waving and laughing in relief. Sure....she was a bit pent up, but that could wait until later. For now she was happy and enjoying the moment.

Having plenty of fun until suddenly she felt an arm wrapping around her neck. "What are you-OHHHHH god!" Wendy squealing and writhing in place as quickly she felt Hoshi jamming that fist inside. Feeling her pussy stretch out to take that in. Writhing like crazy against Hoshi's body. "You...can't do this...I...ohhh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:06 am

"Im not all talk bitch!" Hoshi yelled as she pumped her fist in and out of Wendy smiling whilst the girl squirmed around. Hearing Wendy's protest about how she cant do this Hoshi laughed " Ha i can't can I well to bad I can and will do what ever i want to you you fucking slut!" Hoshi yelled she was a real sore loser if it didn't show, the crowd booed her but she didn't care what they thought she thought she was the best and she will show everyone she was sooner or later.

She was neutral about being a heel or face but right now she rather be a heel if it meant she could humilate Wendy like this a smile coming on her face while she wrapped her arm tighter around the blue haired Kawaii's neck and her fist moved hard in the girl's sex. "Come on Wenslut I know you wnat to cum don't i know your turned on by this arn't " Hoshi said as she felt pleasure in what she was doing.

"You're a slut and nothing more bitch we both know that.." Hoshi whispered in Wendy's ear even though she's one to talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:58 am

Wendy was completely baffled at this. She had been so happy about the victory and had never imagined that Hoshi would be such a sore loser that she would do something like this. "Ohhhh ohhhh fuck..." Wendy unable to help moaning and squealing as she writhed from the treatment she was getting here. Having that fist just continue to pound in and out of her sex like a darn thick shaft. "Stop....stop....this can't be....ohhhhh..." Barely able to get her words out with how Hoshi was going at her like that.

Certainly Wendy couldn't think of anything too complicated right now. Not with what was going on here. Feeling that fist continue to go into her as that other arm kept her locked in place. There wasn't any time or focus in her to fight back in a serious manner. Hoshi's words weren't making it any easier for her to handle either. "D-don't call me..that..." Wendy squeaking out as she was reaching her limit. Being attacked like this, that fist pushing into her sex, all of this happening in front of the crowd....she just couldn't hold herself back from that.

"I'm not...Hoshi...stop...stooooop! Ohhhh god!" Wendy squealing as she couldn't hold it back any longer. Cumming hard over Hoshi's hand and writhing madly in her grip from the blast of pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:43 am

Hoshi smiled as Wendy kept squirming and writhered in her arms, she felt powerful doing this to Wendy. Her fist continued to pump in and out of the girls tight sex, Hoshi laughed hearing the moans and squealing of the other girl. "This should be proof enough that a loser like you couldn't have beaten me!" Hoshi yelled making excuses about how she lost even thought it was clear Wendy beat her fairly and it was a close fight.

After Wendy started to cum all over the wannabe's hand Hoshi would pull her hand out and push Wendy down befor raising her cum soaked hand in the air. "i'm the best me and don't you forget it!" Hoshi yelled befor exiting the ring the crowd booed her as she left the arena.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7