by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Forest battle! Chon Kay vs Morwen!

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Forest battle! Chon Kay vs Morwen! - Page 5 Empty Re: Forest battle! Chon Kay vs Morwen!

Post by Deus001 Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:36 pm

Chon remained focused in his stance, then he sensed two familiar chi signatures nearing him and Morwen.

"Chon!" Cried out Ryan Carlson, he drew his blade and focused his energy into the sword of Asura.

"Back off! You're outnumbered and outclassed." Jenny said as she took out her magic book.

"That's what I've been trying to do Jenny." Chon muttered as they entered their fighting stances.

A second later Chon would rush forward while Ryan lept into the air, with his energy combined with the soul inside the blade of Asura Mr Carlson performed a downward slash that acted as an energy projectile. Chon would get close right after it hit Morwen's location, ready to nail her in the chest with a flying kick.

Meanwhile Jenny leafed through her magic book, wondering what to do next.

Back to top Go down

Forest battle! Chon Kay vs Morwen! - Page 5 Empty Re: Forest battle! Chon Kay vs Morwen!

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:00 pm

Morwen would chuckle as she examined all three of the people before her. "Hmhmhmhm...your friends I presume? Perhaps they can join me as well." When she saw Ryan going for a downward slash projectile, she would try to jump away and land on the nearest branch of the tree before also trying to avoid Chon's attack. If she can do this, Morwen would then turn her sights on Jenny.

"How about you first?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:39 pm

"I doubt that, I'm far from helpless." Jenny muttered as she stopped leafing through her pages.

Then blue swords would appear above Jenny who pointed to Morwen and said "Go."
The swords would fire off at Morwen, but this was all part of Jenny's plan.
Once Morwen neared her she'd mutter "Mew mew." and turn into a small tabby cat with dark fur and dark brown fur at her head.

In her cat form Jenny would move under Morwen, hoping for her to run into a clothesline from hell from Chon.
Meanwhile Ryan would rush forward, hoping to get on top of Morwen to nail her with the Azura's rampage. That consisted of him getting atop and just pounding away at her head.

Last edited by 11503 on Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:40 pm

Morwen would see the blue swords rising up and about to strike her and she would scoff, "HA! Impressive, but I doubt that they can stop me." She would jump off and went at Jenny in an attempt to tackle her to the ground. But suddenly, Jenny turned into a cat and Morwen missed her. "What the!"

Morwen would grunt as she got smacked hard by Chon's clothesline and hitting the ground hard. Soon, she felt Ryan get on top of her and start raining down punches. She would try to put her arms up to defend herself, too dazed to use her magic.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:11 pm

Mr Carlson got Morwen down on the ground and proceeded to beat the living shit out of her with his Azura's rampage, Chon stood there with his arms folded and said "Hey Ryan, don't knock her out just yet."

Ryan Carlson nodded and would stand up holding Morwen and he say "Alright asshole listen up. We're not in a very nice mood considering you tried to whack my buddy a little while ago. But since you got your ass kicked we're willing to let you go, but try anything on us again and we'll make your life a living hell from which you will never awaken. Am I clear?"

With that the young man would shove her away, keeping a stern look at Morwen. Chon merely folded his arms, he didn't like this outcome. But Ryan Carlson was their leader and so he chose to fall in line and abide by his decision. Jenny shut her book and would wait behind Mr Carlson.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:25 pm

Morwen groaned a little as she was grabbed and pulled up by Ryan. But after hearing Ruan, she would slightly smirk through her pain as she replied, "What? All I did was suggesting an idea to him, but he jumped at me to show his disagreement. He could've just said no and we'd be done much sooner." As soon as she was pushed, she would say, "But if you are so desperate for me to leave you alone, I shall. But know me that I cannot guarantee a promise."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:24 pm

Chon merely remained silent, he'd done his thing for the evening and turned to leave.

Ryan let Morwen go and say "Yeah, well get in line with the rest of em. You think you're the only one who's tried to take us out."

With that Jenny would turn to leave with Chon, Ryan would walk with them keeping a brief glance at Morwen to make sure she didn't try anything. The trio would then head to their apartment to retire for the evening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:37 pm

Morwen herself remained silent as the trio turned to leave. Since nothing else was happening, Morwen decided to retire herself for the night. As she teleported, she spoke this in their minds: "I know I'm not...but keep in mind that I'm not like the rest of them. I'll be seeing you very, very soon...hmhmhmhm..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5