by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 196 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 194 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Nix

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Big Brawl 2: Brawl Harder

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Big Brawl 2: Brawl Harder - Page 6 Empty Re: Big Brawl 2: Brawl Harder

Post by valen311 Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:16 am

The quick tongued Asian had to really restrain herself from making a wisecrack about her thoughts on Dixie's intelligence when the American asked her how dumb she thought she was. She did let out a heavy sigh as she realized the game was up, and Dixie had put enough together to confirm she was Kunoichi.

*As if she didn't think I was a freak already....* she thought to herself.

Shifting nervously as the woman of her affection drew closer, Asami wondered briefly what it was about Dixie that flustered her so. After all, if you'd seen one blonde, buxom Texan, you'd seen them all, in Asami's view. However, the look of disapproval and disappointment rattled her harder than any of the blows the American had landed during their match. Still, she looked Dixie square in the eyes as she defended and explained her actions.
"I'm doing this because nobody else is!" she replied hotly. "Gangs are roaming the streets, kidnapping foreign girls, and the cops aren't lifting a finger to do anything! Do you think I woke up one day and was like 'Oh hey, you know what, I'm going to be the Japanese version of Batwoman?'"

Rubbing a hand over her face, Asami decided she should start from the beginning.
"Look, long story short, I was walking home from the gym at night, about three or four months ago. A girl was getting dragged away from some biker trash, so I did my duty as a good citizen and jumped them. The next thing I know, I'm fighting against a full on motorcycle gang, some biker chick jumps in to help me out, and we're fighting some guy named Chain Devil who leads those bastards. I took a nasty cut in that fight....nothing like this though. But, before we left, I broke his arm. Akahana....the Kawasaki girl, she said it was the only way to keep him off the streets. But....it didn't keep his men off the streets. Lucky for me, I wore a mask before getting into that fight, because I saw some of those same guys walking the street in broad day light, barely three blocks from our gym, just a few days after that brawl. So...I did some research. Turns out a lot of foreign women are being reported missing, taken off of the streets of Tokyo in districts that cater to Westerners. So I called the cops, left an anonymous tip."

Asami let out a sigh.
"But, I guess they didn't take it seriously, because girls kept going missing. So I decided to go out, get that outfit you saw me in. Then I starting walking a beat down in Roppongi, where the Americans like to hang out. I did it at night, after my evening workout. Right off the bat, I was busy. I stopped some muggings, a rape one night. Helped some old lady get her cat out of a tree."
She chuckled at that.
"Then one night I see some of Chain Devil's guys follow this Texan woman coming out of some stupid country bar....and well you know the rest of that one, you were there, Dixie."
She leaned back against the wall, her eyes on the ceiling, recalling that chilling moment Dixie went down after Lash broke her nose.
"I screwed up that night. You weren't supposed to get hurt, Dixie. But, there were so many of them, and that Lash woman, she was something far and beyond the punks I'd been fighting....like that Chain Devil. I should've made you run....should've drawn Lash away so you could've gotten out of there. But no, instead I let that bitch shatter your nose, and then fail so badly that you, the one I'm supposed to be saving, winds up having to haul me out of there! How messed up is that?"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:33 am

Alexandra wrote:"Nah," began Dixie, shaking her head at Asami. "That's not messed up. What is messed up is that ya were out there by yerself, thinking ya could take on the world!"

She sighed, and the Texan stepped forward, taking a seat on the bench. She looked towards Asami again, meeting her gaze again, her voice growing softer. "Why didn't ya ever come talk to me? Or anybody? Yeah, it was dangerous, you bein' out there trying to take on all those gang members by yerself, but why didn't ya ever ask fer help?" She glanced towards Asami's towel, staring again at the dark red spot, the bloody stain that, in a way, was Dixie's fault.

"Jes' look at ya, girl. Yer hurt. Yer hurt bad. Ah can understand wantin' to get out there and do something, but come on!" She shook her head again, and looked back up towards Asami's eyes.

"Promise me. Ah want ya to promise me that you ain't goin' to do something so dangerous and stupid again, alright?"

valen311 wrote:"Because I didn't want anyone I knew to get hurt, Dixie!" Asami exclaimed in reply to the Texan asking her why she went through this alone. "Or arrested, for that matter, since being a vigilante is illegal. Apparently the police hate it when someone who's a little competent shows up to do their job for them."  

She sighed.

"Besides, I love being a wrestler, Dixie. That's who I am, and that's what I want you to see when you look at me, instead of the weirdo who goes out and beats up punks and gang members at night." she explained. Realizing that she was saying something dangerously close to revealing her affection for the Texan, Asami quickly added, "You know, you and everyone else here."

Shifting her feet nervously, Asami stared into Dixie's sky blue eyes as the Texan urged her to promise never to do it again. She wanted to. Seeing and hearing the woman of her desires like this, Asami would've promised almost anything. Even her Playstation 4, although she might have tried to negotiate her way out of that. But....somehow, she found the will and the voice to say "I can't Dixie. I'm sorry."

Hurriedly, she explained.
"I just need to do it one more time. One more time, and this will be done, one way or the other." Asami said, taking a knee in front of Dixie. "That bitch, Lash. For what she did to you, for what she said she'd have her men do to you, she can't get away with it. I won't allow it!"
The ninja was referring to when Lash, after breaking Dixie's nose, had said she was going to give the cowgirl to her men as a 'plaything' before selling her off into slavery. The memory of that made 
Asami clenched her fist as she spoke the last sentence.
"But, tomorrow night...her and I are going to settle things. After that Dixie, I'll make that promise, I swear."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:42 pm

Dixie stared down at Asami, listening quietly to her try to explain herself. When the ninja finally finished, Dixie turned to her, grabbing her by the shoulders, staring right back into to Asami's eyes. Her words were short, to the point, a forceful tone behind them.

"No. Ah can't let you do that, Asami, and ya know it. If ya ain't gonna promise me, then ya know ah'm going to have to stop ya myself, right?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:58 pm

There was something in Dixie's eyes that Asami didn't like at all when the Texan placed her hands on the kneeling girl's shoulders. And then the American spoke to her, telling her she intended to stop her, that she could let Asami do this. Anger blazed up in response to the blonde's words.

*This chick...* the Asian thought to herself. *Who does she think she is? Who does she think I am!?*

"I'm not a child, or some helpless damsel. In fact, you were the damsel that night when I came along." she said coldly, her voice instinctively sliding into the voice she used when behind Kunoichi's mask. It was a bit of a stretch to call Dixie the helpless damsel, seeing how she was in fact beating down some of her attackers when Kunoichi had come on the scene, but Asami wasn't in the mood to think about that. "I've knocked out biker punks, would be kidnappers, possible murderers and rapists. I had a pair of French martial artist mob enforcers that Lash had hired begging me not to end their lives just the other night."
Granted, she had help from a certain Tension wrestler but Dixie didn't need to know that.

"So, if you think you can stop me, well...."
Here, a cocky smirk played across her lips.
"Good luck."

With that, Asami would stand up, pulling herself away from Dixie's hands. Turning her well formed backside to the Texan, she re-wrapped her towel back around her injured body before turning and leaving the locker room, grabbing a duffel bag containing her clothes. She had to get back down to the clinic and get herself patched up. After all, tomorrow was a big night, and she didn't want to keep Lash waiting.....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:44 am

Dixie listened to Asami for a moment, shaking her head and quickly cutting in. "Funny. You might have been the one helpin' me at first, but as ah recall, yer ass would have been dead meat if ah didn't save it. Ya'd probably be bleeding on the sidewalk, beat to a bloody pulp, if ah didn't take out Lash and get yer ass out of there."

She didn't offer any resistance though, as Asami pushed her away and rose up to her feet, turning to go. She only watched, somewhat sadly, as Asami fired off her parting words and headed out of the locker room.

Dixie was willing to let her go though. She'd let Asami think she won tonight, but she would be there tomorrow to stop her, no matter what the young ninja had to say about it.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6