by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 2 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 100  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 2 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:28 am

"just bring it" she said as she got into her stance giving the veteran the first move "this is it my first big match" she said in her head looking around as everyone gathered around the ring talking to their friends etc wondering what this new girl can do she smiled at Alice and then mouthed "promise we will get some rest after this."

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 2 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:41 am

Alice was quite surprised to see how many people came to watch this match in the ring. She nodded as she mouthed back, "Just be sure you won't rest in an ambulance."

Diva would crack her knuckles and neck before saying, "I will. I hope you can too." As she got in her fighting stance, the bell would ring and she would begin walking to the center.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:41 am

Ayako went into the tie-up with diva testing each other's strengths back and forth as she was grappling with her she was saying something about taking her music in another direction and going for a more metal approach seeing that it would help to release her anger a lot more if she wondered if she would like the idea as she pushed her into the turnbuckle

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:48 am

(Keep it as "trying" not as Ayako "did". I'm also part of our decisions whether to go with one's actions or not.)

When her hands and fingers locked with Ayako for a test of strength, Diva would try to push with all her might to see how this newcomer fares with her. "Metal, you say? I already specialize in rock-and-roll and pop, so is heavy metal also a part of it?" Diva doesn't seem to be phased so easily as she tried to keep her strength and not get pushed to the turnbuckle. In turn if this worked, she can push Ayako to the turnbuckle instead.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:50 am

she was trying to fight off tiredness she let out a yawn as she was pushed into it. "You know what I'm too tired to continue" she said softly to herself as she tried to keep her eyes open she looked over at Alice and begged her with her eyes "please let me just go home to sleep." She was not a quitter in any way she was just so worn out from her match with Alice she regretted ever challenging diva in this situation as she felt tiredness take hold the people in the crowd were murmuring about how worn out she looked "I must… Keep going…" She said out loud but it sounded really slurred and tired (taking into consideration how much that match with Alice has taken a physical toll on her again. Sorry for the "did" thing)

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:05 am

(It's fine, just don't let her give in just yet. I have yet to see what this girl can do.)

Diva saw that Ayako was starting to look tired as she got her all the way to the turnbuckle. Not wanting the match to end so quickly, Diva tried to give Ayako some hard slaps to her face and a little punch to the gut to try and wake her up. "Come on, Ayako, give me whatever you got! I don't care if you're getting tired, you called for this match and we're going to finish it any way we can!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:10 am

on one of her punches Ayako tried to grab it. "Diva… You should know what happens if we don't get our beauty sleep." She said malicious anger rising in her voice as she tried to literally break her hand using sheer brute force "finish this match any way we can?!" She said and letting out a psychotic laugh she said. "One of us is going to end up in the ICU!" As the people looked at her wondering if this girl was clinically insane with the way she was talking

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:15 am

Diva grunted as Ayako began to try and break her hand. Diva tried to shake her off by punching her so she can let go. If she can back away, she would say, "What is your choice then, Ayako? Do you wish to continue tomorrow or do we end it tonight? Because in all honesty, you do state a point: proper rest is important and I don't feel you are in any good shape to proceed."

The audience would nod and agree that Ayako looked like she was in no shape to fight and awaited for her response. After all, there were a couple of other fighters expected to confront after this one.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:38 am

Ayako laughs again insanely "please let me sleep let me sleep LET ME SLEEP!" She screamed as she clutched onto her head looking like she was having a mental break down as she looked at diva she said me for another onslaught of fatigued screaming "I can already smell that sweet taste of blood as I smash your face into a glass window" she was really out of it as she looked at Alice "can we going to sleep just the two of us" she said while chuckling insanely and then saying to the audience "tomorrow I will return and I will break the diva in half and feast on her carcass!" She said laughing again with a crazy look in her eye (well, what do you think of her when she is tired)

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:50 am

(She has good reasoning. I just wish she mentioned it sooner.)

The audience just shivered and shrunk back as if not to argue with this girl. As for Alice, she nodded and helped her out of the ring to get back home for some sleep. Diva on the other hand just looked on, she knew that there was something about this girl that was special. It's just that tonight, she's not ready to show it yet. Without further explanation, Diva would go her way so that the next two fighters can come to the ring and fight.

As Alice walked out with Ayako, the audience can be heard cheering as they awaited for the next match to begin.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 100  Next