Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ryan Knight vs. Songbird

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight vs. Songbird - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs. Songbird

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:29 pm

"AGH! GUH!!" Songbird grunted as she felt Ryan ram her into the turnbuckle a couple more times before releasing her. She would groan and breathe in and out as she tried to recover from all that. She would glance over to see him at the other side and wonder what on Earth is he doing. Soon Ryan was charging in and she had to keep focused for if she is rammed again, it'll be really bad for her.

When Ryan came close, Songbird would attempt to jump and roll sideways to get out of the way before Ryan can slam her into the turnbuckle. If this worked, Ryan would hit it instead and it will be quite a harsh impact.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:30 pm

Mr Knight had rushed towards the cornered Songbird, only for her to pull a Houdini on him!
His momentum worked against him, preventing him from stopping in his tracks as he'd built up too much speed to stop now.

A loud "Dink" sound emerged from the ring post as Mr Knight rushed into it, if Songbird was there she'd have been pink goo in a sandwich there. But alas she was not, and he paid the price for it.

"Argh!" the young man grunted through his teeth, staggering back and his arms clutching his chest. His eyes were wide and a small imprint of the impact was adorned on his chest, for the moment he was stunned and open for attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:17 am

Songbird managed to dodge Ryan's charge just in time and she would heave a sigh of relief. She would then go up to grab Ryan by the head and try to give him a few knee strikes as she said, "Hmm, I guess that's what happens when an unstoppable force hits against an immovable object. Neither of them wins." If she can give off a good impact from those strikes, she would end with an uppercut to the face to send Ryan flying.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:24 pm

Ryan would of replied to Songbird, with a snarky response and a half assed Hannibal lecture. But he was getting some knees to his head and was then nailed in the jaw with an uppercut. It sent the young man back, forcing him to stagger back and hold his forehead as he fell onto his backside.

His face was half covered by his right hand, his blonde hair falling just above his other eye. A minor snarl appeared on his face as he stood up "I'll give you that one." he muttered while moving his hand away from his head. He was hurting now he'd admit to himself, but a Knight can take hits and send them right back.

Taking no time in his movements the young man would proceed to move forward, closing the distance to get in close to his foe. He'd try to get into a grappling position and then fling her to the ropes with an Irish whip, intent on trying to inflict an attack on the rebound of Songbird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:26 am

Songbird managed to get some good hits, but of course that won't be enough to take down this guy. She had to ready herself still of any other attacks that could be coming in. She would brush her hair back and say, "Thank you, and I'm hoping that you'll give me more afterwards."

When Ryan came in for another grapple, Songbird would follow and she tried to fight off his intentional flinging to the ropes. She wanted to fling Ryan to the ropes instead, but if she herself gets flung, she'll be forced to rebound off those ropes.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:10 pm

Ryan kept his feet grounded as Songbird tried to throw him into the ropes, with a firm grip on his foe Mr Knight flung her towards the ropes with vigour "Ha!" he yelled out as he tossed her to the ropes.

With Songbird now in motion towards the ropes Ryan would hope to seize the chance here to get an attack in. As Songbird would near him Ryan would rush forward, hoping to bring his right arm to her head with a good old fashioned clothesline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:58 pm

Songbird didn't have enough strength to resist the swing and now she was immediately sent to the ropes. This forced her to charge before bouncing back against the ropes so she can head over to Ryan. Seeing the arm coming at her for a clothesline, Songbird would try to duck to avoid it. Of this worked, Songbird can get a chance to stop herself. But if it doesn't, then she'll face a real world of pain from Ryan.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:54 pm

Ryan cursed under his breath as his clothesline went wide as Songbird ducked under, he had a feeling that she'd try something like that. But he just had to make sure regardless.

But now with her moving past him Ryan would attempt to make another attack on her, he couldn't let up else Songbird could try something bad for him.

Without even waiting for Songbird to turn around or not Mr Knight would fire his right leg upwards to her, slapping his leg as he did so. He was aiming for a headshot with a picture perfect superkick!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:28 pm

Songbird would only be relieved for a few moments as she managed to duck under that clothesline, but she was still far out in the woods as she was still close to Ryan at this point. It seemed that the man was fast also as she felt a hard kick against the back of her head. "AAARRRGH!!!" Songbird cried out in pain as she immediately fell forward and hit the mat hard.

She was holding her head and rolling on the mat in pain as it was excruciating to bear.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:33 pm

Ryan let out a smirk as his superkick connected, he saw matches like games of chess. When your foe does a move you must have at least two plans to deal with it, that's why he always beat other players in the park.

"Boom...Headshot." Mr Knight muttered, that was a good hit there and Songbird was downed. Now Mr Knight would try and grab the chance here as he got near Songbird on the mat.

Ryan would try to force Songbird down and raise her leg for a pin, with the ref getting to the one count. He was hoping that Songbird would be stunned enough to secure a win, but odds were he'd have no luck with this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next