Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Friction Spotlight featuring Taylor Parker!

+7
daemongirl
kiranar
HighFly
acuyra
kerflubble
Bluemouse
Tatyina
11 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Friction Spotlight featuring Taylor Parker! - Page 10 Empty Re: The Friction Spotlight featuring Taylor Parker!

Post by Bluemouse Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:49 am

"Motherfucker, I can't help it if I look good in anything!" Taylor grinned. She grabbed her black tie and tugged at the collar of her white shirt. "You can't pull off my shit, dude. And you can wear your leather bondage suit again. The bag over your head was a nice touch, and it'd be a hell of a lot better than showing up in ass-floss like your buddy Heather." She shuddered.

"But..." she held up a finger and prepared to correct her. "We don't use iron-on's, and the Overrated shirt is all gone. Why, do you want a catalog or something? I'll hook you up if you want, dude. Actually, how about I make you your very own shirt?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

The Friction Spotlight featuring Taylor Parker! - Page 10 Empty Re: The Friction Spotlight featuring Taylor Parker!

Post by kerflubble Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:28 am

"Considering you're the one so keen to shake it I'm surprised you didn't show up in the ass floss. I mean it can hardly make you look worse." Adrian retorted, "Or! If you want to actually help me out, you could start by shutting the fuck up, and accepting the fact that you're not beating me. Not then, not now, not ever." the former cosplayer said, keeping her smile on her face, but her tone started to get a little more serious, no more messing around off topic.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:22 am

From far back in the audiece stands, Kelly was slouched in her chair, looking unamused as ever, clearly moody but above all anxious, she had enough, she was ready to say something to these two and she got started being her usual loud self as she sprung from her seat and yelled, "HOLD IT!" She snapped standing up hastily.

"If I HAVE to hear the two of you talk with your 'I think im quirky' useless catfight whatever banter... I'm... I'm gonna go nuts. But Ass Floss and Sunderland is pretty accurate. Brava, I'll you that, Parker." Kelly then proceeded to give Taylor a half hearted golf clap.

"First off, I just wanna say, the both of you... I hate both of you, Dickweeds." Kelly nodded after that statement with a factual tone. "I think the both of you are pretty terrible. Parker, I've already said all I needed to about you. How you just don't cut it at all. You hang out with World Champions, you even criticize a controversial champion from Tension, the funny thing is, All I see is a little big mouthed punk who thinks she knows everything but has NEVER been near World Title Gold... Kytes has."

"I choose Kytes as the winner. Ya know why? Because she's an opportunist. She aligned herself with powerful allies, and is WILLING to do whatever necessary to get ahead in this business, where as you wanna play 'Aww my big fat sister les huug.' Blah! Gimme a break! Kytes outlasted you before and it isn't afraid to turn the knife to get ahead! That's at least trying! Even If I do see her as nothing but a child. A Clown! She's been a main eventer. You talk like one. You've never been on. I mean... I've never main evented, but at least I picked fights with World Champs, you were just buddies with them, probably cause you're a scared little girl who doesn't have the guts to go all the way."
Kelly ranted and raved like a machine-gun, barely pausing as she laid down her views on the two.

"Oh... By the way... Adrian... How does it feel knowing your Roid Monkey's clit is like 30 times bigger than Taylor's Husband's tiny ass asian cock? I mean... With a mouth as big as hers, I figured she wanted something a bit more plentiful to fill it."

Last edited by 621 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:51 pm

Taylor held up a finger to Adrian to stop her before she could address the mockery of a question, and locked her eyes on Kelly. The obnoxious blonde had been dogging Taylor for weeks, showing up at her old apartment with a friend to harass her, breaking her window with a brick, calling her out in the ring, ridiculing her, insulting her every chance she got. Taylor mostly thought Kelly was a joke and ignored her altogether, but this time she'd had enough. Kelly's latest volley of insults at her husband and her sister and her career was the straw that broke the camel's back.

She leaned forward over the table into her microphone. The gloves came off and she dropped her R's and unleashed an incendiary volley of New York verbal savagery.

"A'right, now I got little miss lace fuckin' curtains calling me out on not being legit? You don't think I'm a tough chick? Listen, cocksucker, the squeaky little bitches you hang around with wouldn't make it five fuckin' minutes where I come from, and they wouldn't last ten seconds with me. You got experience, I'll give ya that. Maybe you got fifteen seconds in you, but you, you skinny-ass, straw-haired, clit-licking, cross-eyed, ugly motherfucker, you need to shut your mouth. If I ever hear your whiny, retarded, sorority-reject voice again, I will break every one of your teeth when I ram my fuckin' fist so far down your throat I'll be wrist-deep in your cheerleading fuck-buddy's pussy juice. Get the fuck outta here. Someone show this silly bitch to the door."

She scowled back at Adrian. "And you can say whatever you want, dude, but be careful. We're gonna find out if you can back it up." She looked at Mai, standing between the two wrestlers. "Are we about done here, man?"

Last edited by 1167 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:40 pm

At first Adrian rolled her eyes at Kelly standing up and proclaiming they both sucked or something, and that she was back to the roid-monkey way of attacking Adrian via insulting Rebecca. Kelly should just be counting her lucky stars that the amazon wasn't there to hear that, unless she wanted her spine hand-removed, but despite all the insults, Taylor flipping out like that put the biggest smile on her face.

"Oooooh, shouldn't have done that." Adrian chimed in as Taylor ranted, she knew mentioning Akashi was a sore spot with her. Still, when all she had on her side was a sad clown and Kelly Conway, she had to make do with the small victories over the blonde she could get. The blonde that she was about to fight, not the other blonde who was trash talking everyone. "You, of all people should know I can back it up. And unlike you, I don't need my mom at ringside for support."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:43 am

Mai had let the questions go on without interruption for as long as she could. Towards the end it got a little heated and she stood at the podium with a forced smile on her face as the last few questioners wanted to get the match started right away. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Hilde giving her the 'wrap it up' sign and cleared her throat.

"Well, it looks like everyone's in a spirited mood but please remember, the match won't be until Summer Splash! How about I wrap it up with a few more questions of my own! Since I am the emcee of the event, I won't be picking a winner but will, instead, wish both of the girls the best of luck int heir match!"

Mai turned her head towards Adrian. "Speaking of ringside support, will your friend and fellow wrestler Rebecca Tomko be in your corner at the match? perhaps as a counterbalance to Taylor's own manager, Diao-chan? Are you worried that she might play a part in the match or are you looking forward to a battle completely free of shenanigans?" Mai added, hinting to Adiran's own infamous methods of gaining victories.

Mai then turned to Taylor. "And on that note, do YOU expect the match to be clean and decisive? Will this be the match that determines once and for all where the two of you rank against one another or could there still be doubt cast upon this rivalry even after the dust settles?"

Last edited by 445 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:00 am

Taylor jumped in before Adrian had a chance to answer. "I don't know why you're asking me, man. Clean and decisive is the only way I do things, so it's up to Adrian if she wants to fuck this one up too."

She leaned back in her chair and propped her legs up on the table, tucking her skirt under her thighs so that she wouldn't just flash everyone in the world. "But wait, I got this. What Adrian needs to do is stay calm," she said, counting each point on her fingers, "and don't cry. The first time she freaked out, started crying, and passed the fuck out. I got yelled at by Natalia backstage. The second time, she freaked out, started crying, and hit me in the back of the head with a motherfucking chair. So no chairs allowed this time. The crowd can sit on the fuckin' floor if they have to, but I guarantee that everybody in there's gonna be on their feet.

"So yeah, it's gonna be clean, decisive, and violent, and I'm gonna prove that I'm a better fighter, a stronger person, and a bigger deal than she'll ever be. I'm a bad motherfucker, man, and she doesn't even know what she got herself into. I'm not just an opponent, I am a force of nature. I'm not just a wrestler you can pin, I'm a hurricane, I'm wildfire, and you're in my way, Pikachu. When I'm done there won't be anything left of you."

She put her feet back on the floor and pushed back from the table with her water cup in hand.

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:12 am; edited 3 times in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:17 pm

Adrian scoffed at Taylor's mini-rant "Why even ask her that? the only way any result is gonna be legit in her eyes is if it's her beating everyone and their mom leaving her sitting atop a pile of bodies," she dismissed. "I'm gonna win, I know I'm going to win, but the moment I do you can just imagine the non-stop whinning 'no fair... I wasn't ready... my husband wore me out earlier... I was going easy' yadda, yadda, yadda."

"The point is, whenever she gets to a stage higher than the Entropy title, she chokes. Now you can all say it was a moral victory or something but that's bullshit. The bottom line is that Taylor 'Sparky' Parker here, can't cut it at the big stage. All we'll end up with is a blubbery blonde mess that we're all supposed to feel so so bad for despite the fact she's been nothing but a grade-A asshole to everyone here since day one! Would have thought the start of your time here would have been a big enough sign saying 'shut the fuck up' but nope. You Trash talk, you start a fight, you get beaten down, you cry and play the victim. It's happened before, it's gonna happen again, and this time you don't even have to go backstage for a reassuring hug with your mom-in-law at ringside. Even I've grown out of needing my best friend from middle school with me all the time." the former cosplayer ranted, getting progressively louder and louder as it broke out into a full blown rant.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:35 pm

Taylor came back to her mic, and her eyes blazed fiercely at Adrian. "You can say whatever you want, Addy..." She began in a low, dangerous voice. "But if you breathe another word about my mom, or my husband, you can FORGET about the match. We can settle this RIGHT. HERE."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:10 pm

Mai placed a gloved hand over her microphone and sighed. The two were at each other's throats again and it seemed like the fight could start at any moment. She put on a cheerful face and slid between the girls.

"Let's hope that the two of you have this much passion when the fight comes!" She began. "I think everyone can agree that you will definitely meet expectations for intensity!" Mai nodded. "But, all good things must come to an end and I'm afraid that we only have one last question for the both of you. We'll try and end on a lighter note, ok?" She said and smiled at each of them.

"This IS a Summer Splash event, soooo... do either of you care to give a tease of the outfit you'll be wearing? Any particularly sexy bikini you'll be flaunting for the match!?" Mai waggled her finger gently. "The world demands an answer." She said and giggled.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next