Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 6:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 6:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Radio Banter

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Radio Banter - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio Banter

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:49 pm

"It tends to be like that yeah, many people come to AFW to get famous, make money ir simply cause they love the thrill of the fight. I myself came for revenge but i still love the thrill if fighting here. The opposition here is generally good. I mean imagine a league where everyone just rubbed each other, well i suppose we do have that with the hentai league"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:56 pm

"You came for revenge, and ended up with a steady job." Another big radio laugh. Being a consummate professional, he didn't let Toshiko's lewd remark derail him for a second.

"So let's talk about your career. So far, you've amassed two wins, and two losses, though one of them was in AFW Tension. It's my understanding that they are separate, so how did you find yourself working for both? Are you on the fence still about which company you'd rather work for?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:02 pm

"I am a friction girl through and through. The only reason i went for a tension match was because the hardcore girls here are petrified to fight me, there are many people here wont take me in because i am just pure destruction. I want to take the hardcore belt and out a few of the hardcore girls in intensive care"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:20 pm

"Well, I know I wouldn't mess with you," the interviewer said, and turned to a monitor on his left.

"Let's open up the phones for some questions, and in the meantime we can take some questions from our listeners online..." He brought up the first with a few swipes of his finger. "This one is from 'ihave10fingers', who asks 'show us your-'" He paused, and gave Toshiko a look. "We can skip that one, and sorry 'ihave10fingers', if you haven't noticed, this is radio. Next question...

"Here's one from 'coldcockninja', and he's like to know 'how big are you-'... okay. My apologies, Toshiko. I will do my very best to find you a question that has nothing to do with your anatomy. Let's try the phones, shall we?"

He hit a couple buttons. "And this is Yoshiko from Shibuya, hello Yoshiko. What's your question?"

"Hi!" Said a young voice in their headphones. "I'm in high school right now, and I watch Friction every week. I'm really interested in becoming a wrestler, and I was wondering if you could tell me the best way to start?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:25 pm

Listening to people ask about her body invoked somewhat if a mixed response from Toshiko, while it was nice to get some attention she found it somewhat annoying, it made her look like she was a hentai fighter. When her first serious question came in she had to have a small pause to think

"I suppose the key is to start now. Start getting into fights. If there is a wrestling team at your school join it, if not find other ways. That will quickly reveal to you whether you have got what it takes to survive and it also creases out any problems with your style. I used to have a problem is street fighting where i would lower my right hand too much and leave my face exposed, enough punches to the face taught me to keep my guard up"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:57 pm

"There you go, Yoshiko, though we can't officially condone just getting into fights!"

"O-okay. Thanks!"

"Well that wasn't so bad. Let's see if we can try our luck with another call from... Cassie from London, you're on the-"

"Well, I was on the radio once, when I was three, but all I had to do was say Elliot Martial Arts Academy! And then-"

"Cassie, you're on the air with Toshiko."

"Oh. Oh! Sorry," said the sunny, obviously Canadian girl. "I was just talking to your phone screening person, she's really nice. Hi Toshiko!"

"What's your question, Cassie?"

"Okay, so, I noticed that you don't seem to have a very high opinion of grapplers, Toshiko, and I'm not really sure why. Have you ever actually competed against a good grappler?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:15 pm

"Well i fought Kirie and she liked grapples, plus my friend Kia enjoys grappling and just look at how weak she is. I mean, out of all the types of wrestlers out there i would say grapplers would have to in general be the most cowardly. They cant the pain of taking a straight hit from their opponents so they end up wrapping themselves around their opponents until they can't strike back.Cowards"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:21 pm

"Oh, my goodness," Cassie was a little taken aback by Toshiko's contempt. "Well... I guess a grappler could say that since you never had the discipline to learn any skill that you have to resort to brawling, instead. Like a tenth-grader." It was her very best attempt at trash talk, but she ruined it by giggling. "I'm just kidding, sorry."

"Toshiko, it looks like our caller has some strong words of her own..."

"I'd just like to say that since you're still kind of a rookie, that I'd be happy to show you the ropes a little bit. I can even teach you some grappling! After, you know, I show you how much you need it..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:28 pm

"Woah woah woah, i am being called out by a girl over the phone who calls herself a grappler? Ha please. But sure, i will smash you up if you insist. After all, a Canadian grappler, how dangerous could she actually be, ehhhh? Toshiko joked in a rather condescending manner.

"But if i am destroying you its on my turf, Hardcore match. And... Hmmmm lets make is interesting, how about the loser loses their home to winner? It spent me forever to get my midclass apartment, but hey a chance to own my own Canadian shack? Could never pass me by. Besides, who exactly are ya anyway?"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:43 pm

"I know, eh? I get that all the time!" Cassie giggled.

The interviewer sat back and let the conversation between the two girls play out.

"Um..." She was a little more hesitant. "Noooo... That would be stupid. Were you just saying that grapplers are weak because they grapple? What does that make people that need to hit people with chairs? And anyway, you can't have my house, because it's not mine. I live with Akashi Tanikaze, and I don't think she'd take you as a roommate over me.

"But I'm Cassie Elliot!" She said brightly. "Dark Angel was six-and-oh when I beat her, and I beat her twice. Bunny Bomber is really famous, and she was super easy. Lu Jiao Jocelyn had more matches than you, and I beat her."

"Cassie, are you a Friction wrestler as well?" The interviewer chimed in, just to clarify for the listeners.

"I sure am! I took a break after Avalanche last year, but I'm back now."

"Well, Toshiko, it looks like you have a challenger. What do you say?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next