Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Johnny Higurashi Vs. Bree Tassilotte: Backstage Brawl!

3 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Johnny Higurashi Vs. Bree Tassilotte: Backstage Brawl! - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Bree Tassilotte: Backstage Brawl!

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:29 pm

"Gaaah!" The knee dug into his body and it still hurt, a knob of pain burning into his thigh as Bree attempted to straddle him. Johnny tried to maintain a position on his side as best as he could, even as her sharpened claws dug into his back.

"Gah, shit!" He growled as the sharp nails sunk into his flesh. He was starting to get pissed and drove his elbow upward, trying to slam it into Bree's face and, hopefully, dislodge her from him.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Johnny Higurashi Vs. Bree Tassilotte: Backstage Brawl! - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Bree Tassilotte: Backstage Brawl!

Post by KillerV Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:02 am

Bree gotten on top of Johnny with her knee and start straddling on top of his side before her sick grins showing and her sharp nails coming down and sink into his skin, it was a very sweet shout of pain. "Aww poor baby, it hurt THAT bad?" She starting to like it, using his body to keep her nails digging into his skin, just to do a little light purrs until he had enough hand elbow her in the face. "Oufff!"

Knocking her right off him as she rolled to get on her knee, covering her face, wincing from the pain. "ASSHOLE!" Shook her head as shes trying to get up on her feet.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:00 am

Johnny rolled away from Bree when the cat themed girl rolled off him thanks to the elbow. He got to his knees and took one look at the red scratch marks down his body and narrowed his eyes at Bree. "You kicked me in the balls! How the hell am I the asshole?!"

Johnny rose to his feet still keeping his distance from Bree as he pulled his fists up. "Just remember, dude, you're the one that started this. All I'm gonna do is finish it!" Johnny rolled his shoulders back and charged at Bree, looking to swing his muscly arm at her neck to try and clothesline her to the ground.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:03 am

"You punched me in the face! A pretty girl face, you prick!" Hissing at him while shes trying to get up on her feet, her face hurt just like that from his elbow strike, wincing until she finally got up on her feet but that isnt a good timing at all when Johnny finally got up too and start rushing at her with his arm out for the clothesline right across her neck. "Ouff!!"

The sexy feline taken down on the hard cold floor as she tries to scramble up on her feet, moving away from him to get near some objects to catch her breath, hissing at him, she tries to grab the edge of the huge black stage box thing to pull herself up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:23 am

"You punched me in the balls, dude!" Johnny yelled back. When he slammed Bree down to the ground he stood over her as she tried to crawl away. "If you're gonna be punchin and scratchin me and junk, then I'm gonna punch you in a lot of other places too!" He added.

Johnny took a big step forward as Bree tried to pull herself up and tried to grab her by the pants and yank her into a tight choke hold with his free arm. Without surprises and cheap shots, she definitely seemed about as threatening as she looked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:53 am

"Is your head THAT messed up?! I KICKED you in the balls, NYA!" She slowly pulling herself up onto her feet and feeling bit weak and recovering the best she can as the catgirl gasping for air. But by the time she got up onto her feet, she felt her bottom getting grabbed to yank her into his arm that wrapped around her neck into a choke hold. "GAHH!"

Her upper body leaning back against him and trying to pry his arm off her, hoping she could reach over her head and grabbing him, like what Clyde did to her before, hoping to drop down on the floor to jar his jaw on the shoulder for the Stunner. "Let.... go NYA!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:51 pm

Johnny caught Bree in the choke hold and felt her struggle. He felt her claws against his skin. If he was going to come out of this match all cut up, he was going to be pissed. But she didn't just look to slice and dice. Instead she reached up and grabbed his hair. Johnny grunted but wondered what she was after.

That was until she threw her legs out. Then Johnny understood perfectly fine. He was now supporting her full leg and his free arm tucked under and grabbed tightly onto Bree's leg.

Unlike Clyde, Johnny was almost 50 lbs heavier than Bree. He also could bench almost three hundred pounds with ease. Holding her up like this to the fitness freak was like carrying a baby. In this position, he could do a lot to her. The question was... what?

Johnny grinned. "C'mon, dude. I'll take you on a comfy ride!" Johnny then sprinted towards the garage entrance, looking to take Bree with him and use her as a battering ram to throw open the door and launch them into the facilities' inner corridors!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:33 pm

Bree trying to get up without his 'help' but he insist and pulling the feline from behind and putting her in the choke hold, she did try to pry the hold off the girl and even grabbing him by the hair to do her best to escape as she can. "Nya! Animal abuse!" She was about to jump to pull him down into a Stunner, one of her 'finisher' to copy other people's finisher of what she seen and remember, except it was too soon that Johnny was able to catch her in his arms like a baby, now shes kicking and flailing her arms around to hopefully break loose. "LET ME GO JERK!"

When Johnny saying he'll take her to the 'comfy ride' surely its not true where shes going and actually putting her arms around his neck and looking at the direction where he was charging with her. "Nya nya nya waiiiiiit! GAHHH!" She was slammed right into the entrance door of the garage and sending her body flying right onto the floor, roll couple of time before flat out on the cold floor, groaning from the pain. "Nghh.... shit....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:48 pm

Johnny's reckless assault wasn't quite as thought through as he would have liked as he jammed Bree into the door, causing it to break and fling open. The sudden stopping and then the resuming, causing Johnny to practically throw the cat girl into the corridor as he leaped over her to keep from avoiding stepping on her. His momentum carried him into the wall and he slammed against it with his shoulder hard. He was almost laughing at the spectacle but it was great.

Johnny dropped to his knees and held his chest, laughing as he looked at Bree, sprawled out and looking nearly unconscious. He lurched his body over to hers and draped himself over her panting and not even bothering to hook a leg as the referee got into position and started her count.

"One!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:55 pm

Bree couldnt believe her only good chance to get the upper hand and thought that kick to his nuts was enough to keep him down, but he was much tougher than any nuts she had kicked, balls of steel for sure and she took a painful slam into the doors before thrown onto the floor even if it were an accidental, nothing like that exist in this type of match between the two wrestlers.

Now the sexy catgirl laying there hurting from the slam and fall, she soon felt his body draping on top of her with her light groan of his weights, she slowly walking up and hearing the "TWO!" from the referee, she shook her head and did her best to kick out by turning her body over, facing at him to break up the count before the three, panting and just hurt already, she look at him with that angry stare of the cat eyes. "Ewww.... ngh... your face!" If she could, she'll try to claw his face to get him to back off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next