Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Adrian Kytes Vs. Taylor Parker: Contract Signing!

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Adrian Kytes Vs. Taylor Parker: Contract Signing! - Page 2 Empty Re: Adrian Kytes Vs. Taylor Parker: Contract Signing!

Post by kerflubble Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:54 pm

Adrian inwardly balked at the idea of arm-wrestling Taylor, as she once again had to bruch Taylor's legs of her chair. Upper body strength had never exactly been her forte, usually she prefered to rely on technique and agility than out-and-out strength. That wasn't to say she couldn't lift or anything, doing handstands on the tope rope required a lot of strength and balance, but Taylor had lifted up a 200+ pound monster before, even if she blew out her sides for it that was an achievement Adrian wasn't going to top any time soon.

"Fine." Adrian agreed, no sense in trying to dodge away from that challenge, even if it didn't look to be in her favour. Next was her challenge, apart from the initial idea of gaming, she knew she had a better head on her shoulders than Taylor, brains over brawn and all that. But there wasn't much she could do with it, it paid off in match analysis and trivia contests but she needed something that the blonde would actually feel bad about losing. Thinking back of things Taylor was proud about but Adrian was better at, they were both high-fliers, maybe something that would test their athletism and stamina.

"So if you're going with the test of strength, how about... an obstacle course, fastest through wins." She suggested. Adrian was used to flying around, jumping on and over things at speed, a bit of parkour should be right in her back pocket

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Adrian Kytes Vs. Taylor Parker: Contract Signing! - Page 2 Empty Re: Adrian Kytes Vs. Taylor Parker: Contract Signing!

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:16 pm

Lukretia raised an eyebrow at the two. Interesting choices. "Quite surprising, from both of you. Excellent choices zough. I'm eager to see vhat vill happen in ze competition. I just hope zat you vill be able to make it to my choice." Lukretia frowned. "Unfortunately, I am a bit more predictable zan ze two of you. For my pick, I choose one of meine favorite sports." Lukretia's eyes narrowed as she looked between the two of them. "Boxing." She said and smiled widely. "Chess... boxing."

Lukretia sighed pleasantly into the microphone. "You two vant to test your physical abilities, but you need to engage your minds as vell! Zis vill help you do both und provide quite an interesting spectacle. I assure you if you make it to ze event, I vill have a front row seat." Lukretia waved her hand casually. "I may even decide to referee ze match. Or, at least judge." The German domme was quite pleased with herself.

"Vell zen, ladies.' Lukretia said. "Are you ready to sign?" She asked while Mercy filled in 'Arm Wrestling,' 'Obstacle course' and Chess Boxing into the countract.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:27 pm

Only one question crossed Adrian's mind. "The fuck is chess boxing?" She asked. "It sounds like something Ivan Drago did to practice when he wasn't being injected with roids."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:34 am

"Vithout getting into the particular rules, it is as it sounds. You play a round of chess und zen you box for a round. Ze vinner is ze first to score a knockout ... or a checkmate. In ze unlikely event of a stalemate, und no knockout occurs, zenze judges go to ze scorecards." Lukreita paused. and looked between the two of them. "Und so on, und so on, und so on. I'm sure it von't come to zat. I'll tell you all about ze specifics if it comes to it."

Lukretia looked between Adrian and Taylor. "Make sure it does." She said with a suddenly cold tone as she narrowed her eyes. Lukretia then smiled once more. "Now, unless zere are no more questions, please sign ze contract, ladies.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:43 am

Taylor's feet flopped back to the floor again, and she raised her eyebrows at Adrian like the cosplayer had just lost one hundred points of IQ in a single breath. Obstacle course? Of course Taylor was going to take that, and hard. That kind of shit was basically all she did! Did Adrian not remember her lectures about footwork and mobility?

Or was it possible that their weekend of training to prepare Adrian for Natasha had worked too well? Did she know something Taylor didn't?

No, that was stupid. Adrian was stupid. Taylor was going to beat her like a rented Tai Kamiya.

"Okay, so, two questions... First, who the hell designs the obstacle course? And second... what she said." Chess boxing. She liked the sound of half of that. She figured Adrian was the kind of idiot who was smart enough to be good at chess. Taylor's main problem, though, was that she had never played chess before, and had no idea how. Small problem.

"I mean, that's all fine by me. Are you sure, though, Adrian? I mean, like, don't you want to show off your Pokemon skills? Isn't that at the top of your resume?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:56 am

"It is Ms. Kyte's competition. She may design ze course however she likes. She may have someone else design it or she can chose one zat is already built. She may do as she likes und set ze parameters as she vishes." Lukretia said simply.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:24 am

"Well that's..." Taylor began to protest, but she caught herself. If Adrian designed it, she could figure out how to somehow screw Taylor over. That was all she was really good at! It wasn't like Taylor was going to start them arm wrestling with Adrian's knuckles an inch off the table.

"That's fine. Where do I sign?" She looked up at Mercy.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:54 pm

"I'm happy to have a neutral party design it, make it... more of an even competition." Adrian said. She knew she wasn't exactly playing away from Taylor's strengths the way arm wrestling played away from hers, but she had confidence even if she was faced with the Aggro Crag. She could climb walls, leap over stuff, duck and weave at high speed and that was probably going to help in the chess boxing too. Although Taylor had more boxing experience than her, the chess part (once she worked out how to move pieces with boxing gloves on) would hopefully be in her favour. She could grind out a few games of battle chess on one of Cecilia's treadmills, no problem at all. Don't get hit in the head and just wait for her to fuck up the second part, this was doable.

Plus, making her challenge on Taylor's home turf was probably a great way to get inside her head, make the blonde think the brunette was overconfident or had something up her sleeve, and Taylor knew about her confidence issues so that ruled the first out. Come on, I know-you know-I know routine, work your confusing magic

"So, that's like everything we need to do here, right?" She asked as she scoured through the contract for the 'sign here' line.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:56 pm

Lukretia raised an eyebrow at Adrian but mentioned nothing of her thoughts. "Very vell zen, ladies. As zhey say, now it is time to sign your life avay." She said, pointing to the dotted line.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:09 pm

"Whatever, man, I'll do anything." Taylor grabbed the pen and put down a huge, flashy signature that took up more than just her line, and then pointed the pen at Adrian. "Except her. I don't care how bad she wants my body."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next