Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An alliance of convenience....and hate.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An alliance of convenience....and hate. - Page 2 Empty Re: An alliance of convenience....and hate.

Post by Deus001 Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:56 pm

Damus turned his gaze to Stone, keeping his focus on her for a few seconds. A brief silence as he looked at her, she was about Ryan's height too. If things came to it he'd take her out first, that bat would be out her hand in a second and in his.

"I admire your honesty at least, I can respect it." he said to both Stone and Mako, in truth that was a total lie. But Damus wasn't one to show that.

After this he'd look back to Mako and say "Money eh? So you...don't want the recognition in attacking Ryan Knight. If it's money then fear not, as the son of a Russian politician that's not an issue. Name your price."

Back to top Go down

An alliance of convenience....and hate. - Page 2 Empty Re: An alliance of convenience....and hate.

Post by acuyra Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:56 pm

"What the hell am I supposed to do with recognition?" Mako waved him off. She understood that he had a hard-on for Knight, but Damus seemed to be making the mistake of thinking that transferred to everyone else. "Recognition doesn't put gas in my tank, it doesn't pay my bills, so fuck it." She thumbed back to Devine, who was a little busy not being busy at all - just playfully rubbing Stone's chest. "De. Money stuff."

"Right." She pulled away and leaned back against the railing. "The price depends on what you want. We can just beat Ryan and his friends in a fight - I think $10,000 USD is a reasonable price per head, so $30,000 for the entire set. If you want more or have specific instruction, we'll have to delve into specifics."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:59 am

Damus was wondering, about if he should trust them or not. It seemed like they were capable enough, and the money wasn't an issue. In fact he'd make a generous display of good will, if only for the sake of a better communication between them. After all they could just as easily turn on him, but he'd be ready should that rise. No it probably would happen, but until then.

"Tell you what...." Damus said as he took a chequebook out and a pen. He then began to quickly write on it and tore off the paper.

"Here's 60 grand, do whatever you like to them." Damus said, handing Mako the cheque. That was probably the most generous thing Damus had ever done, it'd probably be the last too.

Last edited by 11503 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:04 pm

Mako whistled and snatched the check, holding it up to the light of a street lamp above, as if to make sure the thing was really. "$60,000? Nice." That was easily the most money she'd ever held at one time. Wrestling was getting real profitable in a hurry. She passed it off to Devine, who neatly folded it and placed it into her billfold.

"Very nice, indeed." She shut the billfold, nice and tight, trapping the helpless check inside. "Though 'whatever you like' is awful vague wording for an agreement. 'Whatever we like' might just be stealing their newspaper or something petty. Or, hell, we might like to just leave them alone."

"Yeah, we could." Mako popped up. "We won't, though. Man wants something, man gets what he wants."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:11 pm

The smirk on the face of Damus changed, it was now a rather evil sneer. His face moved slightly, so that the street light only showed a small part of his face. The rest of his evil appearance concealed by the pitch blackness.

Heh heh....hahahahhahahaha!" Damus laughed out, everything would go according to plan. In time he'd wash his hands of these three, but for now he'd just let one pawn get rid of the other. And then emerge with the spoils for himself.

"Well then...if you'll excuse me, I look forward to it. Don't...disappoint me." he said as he made his way into the building, slinking into the shadows at the top of the stairs and out of view.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:45 am

The trio watched Damus retire in silence, not really knowing how to respond until after a few moments. Mako was the first to find her voice.

"...the hell?" She hopped off the steps, her eyebrow raised, looking over to Devine, who had about the same expression. She knew the AFW was full of nuts, but wow. "Did he just turn into a Bond villain or something?"

Devine just threw up her hands. "He laughed maniacally. Who the hell actually laughs maniacally? Is that a Russian thing?" She looked up at Stone, who was the only one of them who had 'Russian thing' experience, having stayed there for a stints in her merc career.

"Like I said." The beefed-up biker shook her head, rubbing the bridge along her nose. She wished she could say she'd never experienced that sort of thing before. Really, really wished it. "Don't like dealing with Russians. Weird people, all around."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2