Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, Panda, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Breaking the Tension! Episode 1: The Takeuchi Siblings

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Breaking the Tension! Episode 1: The Takeuchi Siblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking the Tension! Episode 1: The Takeuchi Siblings

Post by acuyra Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:28 pm

Daisuke seemed visibly uncomfortable, all of the sudden - good. That meant she needed to pour on the pressure, get the juicy bits. She glanced over her shoulder as she moved to the side, making sure Ran got a good establishing shot. Maybe she could splice in some music, too. A nice dramatic string, some low-key, tense music. Another one of her father's trademarks, using background music to enhance the situation and get the audience in the right mood.

He was trying to deflect on her, but a skilled journalist - like herself - knows how to keep things focused. She was the interviewer, not the interviewee. The lion is not chased around by the gazelle, the deer does not make the wolf flee.

"I'm not a wrestler, and that's hardly unprecedented. There are several managers who are a part of the roster, but never participate in any real competition." Deflected! Denied! "Now, back to you." She started to walk again, sparing a glance to the massive pool as they passed a window. "You say you're a class above, but let's be honest - you're not a perfect wrestler. You've been defeated before, and not even by an official Tension wrestler." She moved back in and got close, centering for the reaction shot. "Alaina Sanders. Friction wrestler. She defeated you, didn't she? Is she in your class?"

Back to top Go down

Breaking the Tension! Episode 1: The Takeuchi Siblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking the Tension! Episode 1: The Takeuchi Siblings

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:48 pm

Well that didnt get him anywhere. She dodged his questions with ease, like a wrestler dodges a weak attempted strike in the ring. She got all his juicy facial expressions of tension,uneasiness and nervousness before walking a bit more in the mansion and stopping by that huge glass window that gave a beautiful view of the outdoor pool. Here, the interview continued and Daisuke was still feeling like a victim...

"FUCK!" that question came....he was hoping he could have avoided it but it seems his his hopes were in vain. He was questioned about his falls count anywhere tussle with the Amazon Alaina Sanders, it was a tough tussle as the two had fought in the lockerroom of the amazon, backtage, the afw arena and in the ring. Alaina outlasting Daisuke and picking up the big win.

Daisuke thought about it, pretending like he never heard of that name before."Alaina?.....Alai....na? Alaina Sanders? hmmmmm AH yes! that newbiew who beat me by luck I remember her. I had an intense workout training regime that past week and my body was quite worn out and not at a 100% and I still managed to gave her a tough time. I had a fever that day as well, it cant happen any other day id beat her if I was a 100%. So yeah...thats about it" he grinned.

Last edited by 12085 on Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:42 pm

He was doing a good job of holding back his full shock, fighting back the impression. But Patty was in a different league. She could smell the fear. See the subtle inclinations of his brow. The twitch of an eye. With her skills, she could read him like a storybook. With popups.

He was clearly uncomfortable on the Alaina question, making a laundry list of excuses, and ones she got the distinct impression he'd told himself more than a few times. All the red flags were going up - this was the right spot to hammer home.

"True, you managed to give her quite a match, all the same - certainly, if you were at 100% you would win." She cast him a sly glance and took a step away as Ran panned about. "So would you be interested in taking her on in a rematch? Should we expect further confrontations from you two in the future, or will you be letting that stain on your career stay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:58 pm

Daisuke was getting annoyed at Patty, she could read him like a book. It seems his best efforts to hide his agitation and frustration were not enough, Patty kept catching onto his little poker face. One good thing did come out of this interview, Patty's mention of a potential rematch. Daisuke chuckled while looking down on the floor, hiding a sly grin.

"Haha! Theres nothing more I want than a rematch against that Amazoness Slut. She caught me on a bad day, the next time she wont be so lucky, if she wrestles me now Im 100% sure I will end up victorious, failure is an impossibility. Ive seen her wrestle- shes not too special at all. So yeah, ill take her on...anytime anywhere, whatever match type she agrees to." he said with a sly grin to the camera.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:08 pm

'Amazoness' was sort of a redundant term, but she didn't call him on it - there were far more important things here than debate over spelling and grammar. Things like getting an exclusive on a possible upcoming match, the sort of thing that was guaranteed to get her Youtube channel a fresh batch of subscribers.

"You heard it here, folks!" She came back into the shot, making sure the camera got her face for a golden moment. "Daisuke throws down the gauntlet - Alaina the Amazon, rematch, anytime, anywhere! Will she accept? Your one and only Tension reporter will make sure you stay informed."

She gave a wink and swung back around, thrusting the microphone back towards him. "However, there are other fish in the sea, Daisuke, and you still haven't fished around the entire pond. Tell us, are there any other potential opponents you're looking forward to facing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:26 pm

So after all that,the interview was useful in some way atleast. Hopefully this will lead to a potential rematch in which Daisuke could get some redemption. So, this should be it right? no more questions? well not yet, Daisuke had to stick around for a few more Q & A's.

Daisuke took a step back as he was startled a bit at how Patty quickly spun around and shoved that Mic close to his mouth again."W-wha? theres more? what is this, twenty questions or something....Urgh, fine. I suppose there are a few.Lucy and Ryan knight have a good tag team, Im looking into them for a potential match. Hah my sister beat up a loser named Armando, Ive heard he has a sister too! Carmen. Perhaps I might be looking to teach them a lesson on why a boxer shouldnt be in a wrestlers ring" he replied with a confident smile.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:45 pm

Good, good, potential matches, rivalries, epic stuff. Daisuke was getting a little tired, clearly, but Patty was nothing if not tenacious. She wouldn't be easily shaken, but there was little point in tapping a well that was dry...still, for the time being, she was sure he had more to give.

"So, a boxer shouldn't be in a wrestling ring? Some might say the same thing about a model." She gave him a quick wag of the finger. "The AFW has had wrestlers from all walks of life, from all corners of the globe - many say that diversity is one of the company's greatest strengths. Do you see it as a problem?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:30 am

Perhaps he might have bit more than he can chew- blatantly ranting about Alaina and now about Army & Carmen. He didnt stop and think about the consequences at all. Plus, this breaking the tesnion would probably be some lame show anyways, whos going to watch it? No-freakin-body.

Daisuke was growing a bit in confidence as the interview went on, finding his groove in his replies as he let out another chuckle and was quick to reply to Patty this time." Yeah...but the model BEAT the boxer, so its clear who should be wrestling in the ring and who shouldn't. Ami can wrestle, I assure you. Im not so sure about Army or Carmen though, maybe they just failed at boxing and decided to take up wrestling because they thought it would be easier? I dunno. A problem? no, its not a problem at all. Infact the more unorthodox wrestlers like Army, the easier it is for me to win and go at the top " he grinned while shrugging his shoulders.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:55 am

Oh, he was perfect. Daisuke had been a little hesitant at first, but all he needed was some coaxing and he was singing like a jaybird, giving her at great amount of footage. She could probably get a good ten minute clip just off what she had, provided she did some adequate plumbing. Intersperse some establishing shots and dialogue bits, maybe throw in a little summary of his family history at the top. Perfection.

She started to walk away from him, nodding along. "True. The model did beat the boxer. However!" She spun back around. "It was not without help. We all saw it. We were right there. She needed intervention in order to pull of the win. Is this how you will conduct business in the future? Match interference is frowned on by many competitors - they watch Tension Pro for a good fight. Aren't you denying them that with antics?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:52 pm

Patty didn't waste time beating around the bush. She went right down to the hard core facts, the hard core truth. Daisuke was just starting to get in his groove and at this point he almost expected these sort of spicy questions. "So whats next ? Daisuke how active is your sex life? Daisuke do you still wet your bed?". Geez- these media people are like leeches. Oh well, the show must go on.

Daisuke rubbed his chin and thought about something for a few seconds before sighing heavily and continuing on," Well yeah both things you say is true, A) She did win against Army and B) she did so with my help. Can you blame me? I was only looking out for my sister, any good brother who loves his little sister would aid her little princess when she is in trouble. Its not my fault Army doesnt have a good relationship with his sister, I mean she sat through all that and didnt do a damn thing to help her brother and another thing, I dont care what the competitors think but think about it in a good business way. Interference's are GOLD, builds up hypes to rivalries,future matches and even a long term grudge matches, its boring if you always have single matches with the winner and loser decided in respect, Blegh! boring. You need some spice, some drama, some shock moments to bring shit to life......thats all I did" he nodded with a huge grin.

Last edited by 12085 on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next