by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

How...bizzare...truly bizzare... (For TiefBlau)

Go down

How...bizzare...truly bizzare... (For TiefBlau) Empty How...bizzare...truly bizzare... (For TiefBlau)

Post by Deus001 Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:44 pm

"Jenny have you arrived at the location?" asked the voice of a young man, said voice came from the watch of a young woman. She looked rather unassuming, but she was no normal woman to be sure.

How...bizzare...truly bizzare... (For TiefBlau) Anime_girl_66523.jpg

"Yeah Ryan, I'm at the apartment building not too far from the friction arena. Mind going over the objective one last time for me?" said Jenny as she stood in a shadowed alleyway.

"We have intelligence which states that a rare magic artefact is somewhere in that building, perhaps in the basement level. I'm monitoring you with eyes in the sky and this watch right here Jenny." Ryan Carlson responded.

"Remind me again why I have to do this alone?" Jenny muttered, a hint of worry in her voice. She was used to be alongside another member of her team, they hunted the paranormal. Well the paranormals who didn't behave at least.

"You know the score Jenny. Ever since we came to Japan paranormal activity has been on the rise, you've got this mission cause you look the most normal besides me. Lunar would stand out too much, Amy would be too moody. Chon needs to walk with a cane in public otherwise people would get spooked, and Light's well...too crazy." Ryan Carlson explained.

The young lady sighed, holding her Grandmother's spellbook close to her chest. A memento from her since she was a child. "I just...."

"Hey it's alright, you should be fine. We're only expecting muggles to be there, anything bad happens I'll be right there. I love you." the young man assured her.

Jenny nodded and said "Alright, mission start." and she walked towards the building. Upon entering Jenny examined her nearby surroundings for anything odd, her eyes slowly scanning the room. Jenny would then move deeper into the building, she noted how narrow the corners were. And how quiet it was, she could hear herself breathe. She just hoped there weren't any jump scares to be had in this building, she wasn't used to being alone.....

Back to top Go down