Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Entropy Title Match: Lady Lakota (c) vs. Cally Dayson

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Entropy Title Match: Lady Lakota (c) vs. Cally Dayson - Page 2 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: Lady Lakota (c) vs. Cally Dayson

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:59 pm

Janet was dumped over onto her side on the bridge as Cally would manage to push her upwards and free herself from underneath the larger champion. Once she was pushed over, Janet would try to jump quickly up to her feet, but Cally managed to grab onto her leg first and bend it painfully. “Mnnnrgh…” Janet grunted as her opponent put her in the submission hold. Cally couldn’️t seem to lock her into a better hold, though, and, while Cally was trying to think of what to do to get Janet into the oil, the champion would try to get herself out from underneath her smaller foe, lashing out with her free leg to kick Cally in the shin.

Once she had done that, Janet would quickly pull herself forward before trying to get up onto her knees and, hopefully, up onto her feet.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Match: Lady Lakota (c) vs. Cally Dayson - Page 2 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: Lady Lakota (c) vs. Cally Dayson

Post by Jilly Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:51 am

Call groaned as she dropped to her knees, letting go of Janet's legs. "Fuck that hurts!" She cursed, only to be dumped heel-over-head as the Lakota pulled herself up. The brunette rolled and got up to one knee, looking up at Janet. "Well, let's try that again..." She quipped, launching herself up to tackle Janet at an angle that hurled her into the underside of the Lakota's bust.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:45 am

Cally had managed to catch her in a submission hold, but Janet was able to kick with her free leg, and a well-placed shot managed to knock Cally down and force her to let go of the Native American champion. Janet would quickly turn herself over onto her hands and knees, and then, she would push herself back up onto her feet, shaking her limbs out and watching her pained opponent.

Before Janet could do anything, her small, quick opponent would come at her again, slamming at full speed into the Lakota and knocking her back down. This time, the two of them landed perilously close to the edge of the bridge, where the floor gave way to the warm oil. A few strands of Janet’️s hair would fall backwards and dip into the liquid.

“Grrrgh…get off…” Janet would insist, putting her hands on Cally’️s shoulders and trying to throw her down again.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:21 pm

Cally rocked and rolled as the two girls tried to strong-arm each other against the mat. Janet seemed to be making headway, and the brunette grimaced-she couldn't keep this up so close to the edge! "PSYCH!" She cried, diving to the side. Rolling towards the middle of the ring and turning to face the Lakota, she smirked at the girl.

"Wanna try that again?" She asked, suddenly feeling more confident and cocky as she walked up to the prone Janet. Cally bent down and grasped one of the girl's ankles, lifting her leg. "Or do you want to just go for a swim now?" she teased, pushing a little to rock the Lakota on her bottom, her hair waving as it dangled over the edge.

Last edited by 10577 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:36 pm

Cally was a fast little devil, but Janet wasn’️t slow, and her superior strength should give her a decisive edge in this battle. Even so, she was having trouble handling Cally in the early going. The kawaii-sized fighter kept coming at her and driving her down onto the floor, forcing Janet to expend energy simply trying to get her off rather than on wearing her down.

Cally would roll off as Janet pushed at her again, and then, after springing up, would grab one of Janet’️s legs, pulling and pushing on it awkwardly as Janet sat up. The Lakota girl planted her hands on the bridge to keep herself from getting pushed back into the oil, and smirked as she looked up at her cocky smaller opponent. “I don’️t think so,” Janet would reply, before sweeping her free leg right at Cally’️s shins, trying to take the girl’️s legs out from under her and bring her down onto the bridge herself.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2