Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Best Laid Plans

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Best Laid Plans - Page 4 Empty Re: The Best Laid Plans

Post by acuyra Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:20 am

Despite what her teachers believed, Mako wasn't dense. She knew how to take a hint, especially when that hint was delivered by a hot brunette pinning her shoulders down. Amanda wanted her to go deeper, so deeper she would go. She was the one on top, after all, and that meant she was in control. In theory.

Her tongue slapped the sides of Amanda's sex, one final tease before she dove in and savored her insides. Mako made sure that as many taste buds as possible got in on the act, charting out every inch they could find, seemingly lost in her endless folds. She pulled back after a moment like she was coming up for air, sucking in deep gulps while her lips puckered up.

Just a few quick kisses. Pecks around the entrance. A little bite on the side. A lick to make it hurt less.

Then she went back in.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:53 am

Ohhh, Mako was excellent. The quick nibble, the light kisses, everything perfect to drive Amanda over the edge. She let out another light moan, rubbing her sex over Mako’s face. Finally, Amanda couldn’t take anymore, and with one loud gasp, her sex released her delicious juices into Mako’s mouth, while Amanda pressed her body forward to keep Mako’s face in place while she came.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:06 am

Mako loved the feeling of a woman right before the climax. The tensed muscles, the look on her face, the feeling like a dam finally bursting free...it gave everything the right amount of punch and made the whole experience worthwhile. A sense of accomplishment. Granted, this was her first time appreciating it from this particular angle, but it was something she could learn to like. Love, even

She felt Amanda clamp down as if to hold her in place, but she shouldn't have bothered. Mako was fine like this, no plans on going anywhere. She eagerly lapped up the juices and rode the wave all the way, running her hands along Amanda's thighs in a soft, caring caress with the energy poured out of her.

"You sound satisfied." She gave her sex one last, playful whip with her tongue.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:32 am

Amanda let out a panting gasp as she rolled off to the side, her huge breasts heaving up and down. She giggled at the playful whip, hearing what Mako said.

“Yus. Very satisfied.” Amanda said with a wink. She gently pulled Mako towards her, putting her so that Mako’s head rested on her soft, pillowy breasts.

“Very sexy lady.” Amanda winked, giving the top of Mako’s head a quick peck. She cuddled up with Mako, quite content to let their bodies just touch. “And a very tired Amanda.” She giggled again, snuggling up tight with her.

‘Now,’ Amanda thought to herself, ‘THAT’S how you take care of a threat…AND I really do like her! Perfect!’ Amanda thought to herself, with a bit of pride. As far as Amanda was concerned, she'd shown everyone and sorted it. She let out a sly smile as she closed her eyes.

Not sleeping…just resting with Mako………..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:54 am

Mako originally planned to make her escape the moment Amanda was off to sleep, but she found herself waiting a little while afterwards, instead. Just watching Amanda as a few rays from the setting sun shot in through the blinds and made her sweaty skin glisten. Even in the darkened room, she seemed to shimmer like the treasure she was. Someone every bit as carnal and crazy as she was. Not a brawler, didn't belong on the street, but she was tough and dangerous in her own way. Mako could respect that.

She could have laid there, just watching the steady rise of her Amanda's glorious chest until sleep finally took hold. But she couldn't. She had work to do. And, after a little kiss on her lover's forehead and a short quest to find her missing clothes, she got right to it.

The first step was to find Ro and Amanda's cell phones. Easy enough, they had them laying around and charging in the kitchen. Mako turned them both off and set them aside, but only after she'd done a little digging into Ro's contact list. Sure enough, she found just the number she was looking for.

Mako nabbed the main phone off the shelf, taking care not to disturb Ro's huge Ace Combat collection, and made an important call.

"Hey, John." She said in a low whisper, taking care not to disturb her sleeping beauty. "Guess where I am."

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:16 am

John was still at home. He knew Amanda had “kidnapped” Mako, as Ro sent occasional messages about it, but as far as he knew, everything was going to plan. When the phone rang, he assumed it was Ro telling him that Amanda and Mako were done or something.

He was in for a surprise.

“Uhm…” John didn’t expect Mako on the other end, but he quickly tried to hide the shock in his voice with false bravado. ”Well I thinkAmanda and Ro’s phone is in the kitchen, and that’s where your calling from, so…I’m gonna go with kitchen.”

There was a slight problem with Mako’s plan. Two, in fact. The first problem was that John knew Mako was there, that was the plan. The second problem was that John’s phone had caller ID.

But…yeah, the plan was for Mako to be there. The plan WASN’T for Mako to be calling John. Or sounding all creepy like. What was going on?

John quickly flipped his phone to speaker mode, so he could use the screen while he spoke. He opened the messanger app and sent a quick text to Ro.

“Why is Mako on your phone? Is Amanda all right? Check.”

He had no way of knowing the phones were off. His confident voice hid the fact that he was nervous.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:28 am

John didn't sound surprised. He should have sounded surprised. A woman with a known penchant for violence was alone with two of his best friends. Most men would find that someone distressing, but he almost seemed like he expected it.

It took Mako a moment to put the pieces together, and she had a soft laugh when it clicked. Amanda really was an evil genius.

"Right on, but did I catch you at a bad time? You seem a little distracted." She turned Ro's phone back on and set it to vibrate, just as John's message popped up. "One second, getting a text. Gotta take this..."

"Ro is unconscious right now, but she'll call back later. :p"

She turned the phone back off again and leaned back in the chair with a wry smirk, eve though no one was around to see it. It felt good to be a gangster. "I got your attention, motherfucker?"

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:37 am

Well, now Mako figured it out. Yes, Amanda was. That’s what made it perfect, because so was Mako.

John continued to try the false sense of confidence. “Not really, I was just having a nice sandwich and…” He suddenly stopped mid-sentence.

He saw the text.

His voice dropped to a much deeper, yet much quieter tone. “I’m coming there. If they’re hurt, I will end you. If you're half as smart as Amanda claims you are, you’ll be gone before I get there.” As he spoke, Mako could probably here John getting up, moving around, and picking things up as he spoke.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:50 am

Now, that was a little more like it. Genuine panic, threats, a hero coming to the rescue. It was all so dashing and bold, made her heart turn all aflutter.

"Don't make promises you can't keep, soldier-boy." She kicked her legs up and laid them on the table, letting a little dirt from her boots fall off. "You don't have the stomach for that, and even if you did, it wouldn't matter much, now would it? You have no idea where to find me. Even if you did, you'd be crazy as shit to try anything."

She bit her lip and sighed, still soaking in some of the bliss from her little session with Amanda. "But, okay, hypothetically speaking - say I'm still here when you arrive, and me and my friends are standing over what's left of your gal pals. What's the play, soldier-boy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:12 am

John controlled his rage, his hand crushing his phone, as he got his kit together and walked to his front door.

“Hypothetically speaking?” John said.

There was a long pause. He didn’t say anything for a second. He didn’t even breathe loudly.

Then, as calm as he could, with his best, measured voice, he spoke.

“Whatever you did to them, I will visit a thousand fold on you. It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow, but it will happen. And if you’ve hurt them bad enough, so help me, I will kill you.”

He never would. But he was angry enough to make the empty threat. And, she didn’t know him. For all she knew, he was some maniac and he might do it. The sound of his front door opening could be heard, he was heading out.

He hung up the phone before she could say anything else.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down