Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Riana "Hel" Helstrom vs. Violet Castleberry (Complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Riana "Hel" Helstrom vs. Violet Castleberry (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Riana "Hel" Helstrom vs. Violet Castleberry

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon May 04, 2009 4:41 am

Hel wrenched the hold tighter, growling at Violet, "Look, girl, I saw how you carried yourself to the ring. I know you've got skills. Come on!" She challenged. Releasing Violet's arm, she stood Violet up. "Fight me!" She shouted before delivering a roundhouse to the girl's face.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Riana "Hel" Helstrom vs. Violet Castleberry (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Riana "Hel" Helstrom vs. Violet Castleberry

Post by Jessica Mon May 04, 2009 4:46 am

Violet felt like reacting right after Hel released her. She quickly stood up and prepared to hit her opponent,but then she was kicked across the face. She fellt down to the mat again onto her front. She would stay there for a while,and if Hel doesnt do anything,Violet would reveal that she is not the same girl that she was before,starting to say.

"OkAy oKaY,i ThInK NoW iT's My TuRn To AtTaCk" A freaking creepy voice came out of Violet's lips.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon May 04, 2009 4:52 am

Hel would shrug her shoulders in frustration as Violet did nothing to counter the kick, turning away from the girl, she'd rub her temples. This was not how she wanted this fight to go.

She froze when she heard Violet's creepy new voice. "Ah..." She said, rubbing her chin. This had to be something right out of a movie. Her blood ran cold, her muscles tensed up, ready to react at Violet's slightest movement, "Well, you're not the same person I met as I entered the ring," She hesitantly offered, watching Violet's every move carefully, "What's your name?" She grunted, bracing herself, expecting this frightening voice to show her power equally as frightening.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon May 04, 2009 4:58 am

"WhO cArEs AbOuT mY nAmE?? i'M gOiNg To KiLl YoU aNyWaY" Violet slowly started to climb back to her feet as she gave a death stare at Hel. It looked like in the horror movies,when zombies rise from their tombs. But there were 3 little details. 1º Violet is A LOT faster than zombies. 2º Violet is A LOT more dangerous than zombies. And 3º This isnt a movie.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon May 04, 2009 5:07 am

Hel cocked her head to the side, probably one of the only people in the audience who wasn't terrified by this. Still, she clenched her fist tightly and bit her lip. Terrified, no. But she was definitely feeling a little afraid.

"Kill me? Hah." She flicked a strand of her hair back, "I wouldn't bet on it."

She slowly circled her foe, "But, one warrior to another. If I die, I'd sure like to know the name of who bested me." She thought for a brief second about how silly this was. Here she was facing down what was at best a psychopath and at worst some hideous ninja demon and she was leaping blindly into action movie heroine mode. Too late to stop now. Violet captivated her, though, fueling her curiousity.

The ref girl had seen what happened in Violet's last fight, and was trying to nervously signal to Hel that this was a bad idea. Hel ignored her.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon May 04, 2009 5:44 pm

Violet stopped to think a second about what Hel could she call her. After tapping her finger on her chin a few times,she grinned darkly and stated.

"SoMeOnE cAlLeD mE eViL vIoLeT. YoU cAn CaLl Me LiKe ThAt" And with that,she pulled out the ninjato and rushed toward her opponent,trying to stab her. There was a big distance between them,so Hel would have no problem with dodging it.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon May 04, 2009 7:19 pm

"Evil Violet, huh? So you and... er... good Violet her share the same body then?" She asked, highly intrigued by this prospect.

Her question was cut off by Evil Violet's sword charge. Hel would duck to the side and quickly try to grab her foe's arm and flip her over by it, hopefully causing her to lose her grip on the sword.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon May 04, 2009 7:25 pm

Evil Violet seemed a bit amazed,but it was nothing. When she was flipped over by the arm by her opponent,she flipped once again in the air and landed onto her feet. Of course,Hel has taken her ninjato away,and now she will have to take it back if she wanted to use it. She would rush again at her opponent and disappear halfway,suddenly appearing right behind of her opponent. Her speed was simply amazing.

"YoU tHoUhT yOu GoT mE,hUh??"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon May 04, 2009 7:53 pm

Hel was about to kick the ninjato out of the ring but was surprised when Violet appeared behind her. She spun around and stepped back, hoping to get close enough to the ninjato to kick it out of the ring without getting a face-full of Evil Violet's fist for her trouble.

"I'm not THAT cocky." She cocked her head in response to Evil Violet's question, "I AM impressed though. THIS is what I expect from a ninja." A grim smile crossed her face as she made another step. She wasn't looking at the weapon, but she was absolutely certain where it was. She was starting to feel a rush from battle. "So, what, are you the bad half of Violet or are you... something else? Anything to do with her amnesia?" She couldn't help laughing at herself. She was treating it like it was a movie, but this wasn't how you get answers from the bad guy in movies. Still, it was worth a shot.

If she could get close enough to the sword, Hel would try to kick behind her to kick it out of the ring, and use that as a backswing to launch a kick at Evil Violet's knee with the hope of slowing her down.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon May 04, 2009 8:13 pm

Violet smirked grimly. "AcTuAlLy,I'm ThE rEaL vIoLeT. aNd I hAvE nO aMnEsIa." After answering to her opponent's weird questions,she tried to pick her ninjato up. But then Hel kicked it out of the ring. Violet wanted to go and get it back,but then,she received her opponent's kick to the knee,making her fall to that knee. She growled loudly at her opponent.

"WhO tHe HeLl Do YoU tHiNk YoU'rE tO kIcK mY nInJaTo??!!"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Riana "Hel" Helstrom vs. Violet Castleberry (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Riana "Hel" Helstrom vs. Violet Castleberry (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next