Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rage, Sadness, and Other Unwanted Emotions

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rage, Sadness, and Other Unwanted Emotions - Page 2 Empty Re: Rage, Sadness, and Other Unwanted Emotions

Post by ThunderFox Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:20 am

Lilly, despite everything, really appreciated how Kelly was doing what she could to at least try to make this seem not horrible. Even though it was. It will always be horrible. But Kelly's random good idea's helped.

"Trust me, you don't need to remind me of that," Lilly said, to her partner in crime. "The only issue is that now, I can't go at her legally. And that might cause issues... Any bright ideas for that? And if you have one, I really will kiss you."

Back to top Go down

Rage, Sadness, and Other Unwanted Emotions - Page 2 Empty Re: Rage, Sadness, and Other Unwanted Emotions

Post by Lobo Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:00 am

"Well... Still being employed has its perks, maybe I'll have to be the one to do something if you wanna get back at Mercy. I've already got a bone to pick with Parker." Kelly stated.

"Still.... If I wanted a kiss, you know I could jsut take it. I don't need your permission 'cause I know you want me.... And I'm not gonna lie, losing your job sucks but I'm kinda glad you didn't win. I hate Gastin and Wrenn, so you'd have to brush your teeth and scrub your cunt really good." Kelly stated factually.

"...Because... You know. I'm not... Uh... Double Dipping? I dunno a better word to use. They're dirty. They fuck eachother, thats gross. You fucking them both is grosser."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:59 am

As much as she hated the idea of going through Kelly to get her payback, at the moment, it seemed like the only option. Well, the only legal option. She didn't really have an issue going after her outside of the building or whatever. But jail time just wasn't for her. A girl as pretty as her in jail? It just wouldn't go over too well.

"For now, it will have to do." Lilly ha to supress a laug when Kelly stated that she could just take a kiss from her when she felt like it. "In your dreams maybe. Anything from me doesn't come easy. I think you of all people should know that."

"And to be clear, I don't want to fuck them because I 'want' them in that way," Lilly said. "I can't think of a better way to torture them both than by making the other watch as I dominate the other, looking them in the eye as I do so." The cheerleader shuddered in delight at the thought. She REALLY wished she won the match!

"But, to be honest, for you I'd probably clean up a bit... a BIT."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:35 pm

"Hmm..." Kelly smirked at Lilly's little defiance, prompting Kelly to push her hips forward against Lilly's. "Telling me I can't take it only intrigues me in taking it from you." Kelly cooed before she heard Lilly speak about the couple she had targeted, making Kelly go quiet as she heard the cheerleader speak about her intentions and desires. The whole thing making Kelly's eyes begin to slowly widen.

"Oh... My... God. Lilly. That's just... Evil! SO EVIL!" Kelly exclaimed ecstatically. "That... I-... I'm proud of you. That's just so cruel and mean and I'd pay top dollar to see that!" Lilly had shuddered in delight but Kelly was just giddy. The thought of Lilly making one those fools moan uncontrollably while the other forced their lover to watch as they succumbed to Lilly would be delicious. That was a break up waiting to happen.

"DAMN THATS MEAN! And I just thought you wanted to fuck them! ...WOW!" Kelly suddenly had a little bit more respect for her partner.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:39 am

Lilly grinned her devilish grin when Kelly pulled her hips closer to her own. Kelly in many ways, was just like her. Rather than being offered something, it just seemed like more fun to take it. And this was one of those moment. Kelly had been right. Lilly wanted her, right now. But she wasn't going to tell her that. If she wanted to get this body, she'd have to work for it.

"You act like you're shocked. How well do you really know me?" Lilly asked, a bit surprised that Kelly was so impressed by what she just heard. The cheerleader wasn't exactly hiding her distaste for Clyde and Mercy. She hated them with all that she was. She wanted nothing more than to see them break when she had their way with them. In no way had she intended for them to enjoy what she was planning for them. And Lilly wasn't going to enjoy it the way that Kelly seemed to think. Oh no. It was all about the vengeance.

"Please. If I just wanted a fuck, I'd just grab some perverted monkey from a bar, or pick up some whore around here," Lilly reached around and planted both of her hands on either of her blonde tutor's firm rear, grinning all the while. "Like you for example."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:08 am

"Obviously not enough." Kelly muttered softly with a sly grin, sharing her own devilish expression with Lilly.

When she talked about a monkey fro ma bar. She immediately thought of Gastin ironically enough. And Mercy seemed to be all strict on herself, Kelly had heard a few nasty little rumors around Lukretia's estate about her. As much as Kelly wasn't too thrilled about Lilly's plans a while ago, she had to admit she was interested NOW, just to torture Mercy and maybe even bring out her inner slut. Kelly could take pictures and ruin her life at the office no doubt.

But as Kelly felt Lilly's hands suddenly grasp at her rear, the blonde yelped, standing on her toes as she leaned into Lilly, her cheeks flushing at the sudden grope. "Ohh... The Fans are gonna miss you." Kelly cooed as she leaned her forehead against Lilly, placing her hands on the cheerleader's hips.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:22 am

"No, definitely not enough," Lilly replied, her hands gripping firmly onto Kelly's rear. her reaction was priceless. The big bad Kelly Conway, reduced to yelping like a dog at the grab of her ass. If that was all it took for the cheerleader to gain control of their little fling, then she wasn't going to get very far with the cheerleader.

"Of course they will. I'm amazing," The blonde said, pulling Kelly's hips tighter against her own as their foreheads touched. This, in a sense, was new to Lilly. She was so used to just finding someone, anyone really, and just taking them to town whenever she was in the mood for a quickie. She couldnt' care less how much they enjoyed it. And they often didn't. This was probably the first time she was sharing a "moment" with someone who had at least a semi-mutual respect for her.

She didn't know if she liked it better, or not. Probably not. But it was still kinda nice.

"Come on, Kelly. If you want me, take me. Show me that you deserve what I have to offer." before Kelly could even think of making a move, Lilly raised one of her hands from Kelly's fine behind and gripped her chin. "And if at any moment I decide that you aren't good enough, I have no problem cutting you off."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Kelly would wiggle her hips into Lilly as they were pulled in by the cheerleader, grinning close to her lips, not minding the sweat that adorned her body.

However, upon hearing Lilly's words, Kelly froze a bit, her chin being gripped. At first this was awkward, but upon hearing what Lilly wanted her to do, Kelly struggled to stile a laugh.

"Ffk.... L-Lilly... I... It's gonna be a little hard to take you seriously when you get all 'Commanding'. I'm the one who still works for AFW, not you. You're the one who needs Me, honey." And Kelly stuck her tongue at the cheerleader, all while reaching for Lilly's hand that rested on her chin, trying to grip it and pull it away slowly. Still grinning at Lilly as if to rub in how difficult she was going to be for her partner.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:59 am

Kelly had a point. it was kind of hard to sound like the one in charge after she had just lost to Mercy. If it had been Kelly who had lost, she wouldn't have been able to take her seriously either. But still, she was dead serious. And had no intention of making it easy for her. But... her backtalk was a good start. She obviously hated being told no as much as Lilly did.

She let her partner in crime remove her hand from her chin. Kelly's own grin was ever present, almost mocking her, telling her that she was almost as stubborn as she was. "You know, you aren't exactly off to a good start. I'm starting to wonder if really are good enough to be my lover," Lilly took a step back and turned away from her, though she was still grinning. "I mean, most people wouldn't hesitate as soon as I said "take me." But maybe you don't think you can handle it. Maybe you know you aren't good enough to please me." Lilly crossed her arms, as she faced the wall away from Kelly. She wondered how Kelly might react to this. Maybe she'd see it as a challenge?

If she was at all as confident in herself as she claimed to be, then she wouldn't have a problem accepting this little "challenge."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:37 am

Kelly was going out of her way to be coy, cute, to Lilly and keep the upper hand here but when the cheerleader pulled away, backing up and then having the audacity to question whether or not Kelly was good enough for her, the blonde's eyes would widen as her jaw just dropped. Looking on as Lilly turned her back on her. It was like a giant slap to the face! Kelly couldn't believe it, this felt like rejection... Again! Who was she to say she wasn't good enough!? Did Chesna think that too!?

Kelly felt her blood boil, the idea, the reminder of not being good enough ate at her competitive spirit.

Without warning, she angrily stomped her way towards Lilly and gripped her shoulder, trying to forcibly turn her around before gripping her pigtails and then suddenly leaning in to roughly mash her lips against Lilly's for a hard, demanding kiss.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next