by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Fire Rises

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Fire Rises Empty The Fire Rises

Post by Lobo Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:49 pm

Prime Time for Friction TV and even without her show, Kelly still found ways to get on her own personal soap box. The setting was Avalanche and show time was drawing so near. Kelly couldn't held but be a little jealous of Taylor Parker having her little rematch against Angel, but no matter, whether it was the New Yorker Punk or Ms. Summer Splash or some other scrub, they'd fall and tap out. For now Kelly had to set her sights on one scrub in particular, she knew the identity but Kelly had to call her out of hiding.

The "Flashing Lights" Instrumental by Kanye West & Eric Hudson began to hum like a revving engine through the arena speakers as the lights dimmed, only a set of flashing strobe lights synched to the beat of the electronic strings illuminated the arena until at last the beat dropped and several colored laser lights covered the arena while Kelly herself stepped out on stage, wearing her patriotic wrestling attire that was covered by her big white fur coat.

Spoiler: No Staff!:

Stepping Into the ring and grabbing a mic, Kelly made her way to the center and addressed the crowd.

"Avalanche is coming! The Stage is set, Genova Switzerland!" She cried out, the crowd cheering instantly. "And while Taylor Parker is set for another loss against Angel, It will be, I, Kelly Conway who will defeat the Luchadora once I become Number One Contender! I'm already set for it since im the winner of the Friction World Cup Tournament! And I already know who my opponent is! But..... There is just ONE tiny little problem. Where is she? No one has seen her around for months? Has she gone chicken? Has she called it quits!? Let's find out!"And with that, Kelly marched to the edge of the ring.

"Adrian Kytes.... If you're there. If you're still around and not cowering behind your bodygurard, I suggest you face me, woman to woman. Otherwise you people might as well award me that Number One Contendership RIGHT. NOW."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

The Fire Rises Empty Re: The Fire Rises

Post by kerflubble Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:32 pm

"Crap..." Adrian muttered to herself as she watched Kelly Conway call her out from the monitors backstage. Had the blonde figured out the former cosplayer's game already? If she was talking about the number-one contendership she must have found out about what Lukretia meant by "Rewards" for the little pre-summer splash track meet stuff Adrian and Taylor had to do before their match, and the reward for the Friction World Cup as well. "Oh well," she sighed making her way through to the main stage, she'd have to deal with Kelly face-to-face sooner or later.

It had been months since Adrian Kytes had shown her face in an AFW ring, not the first time in a while since she'd actually been in the arena itself, but this would be the public comeback tour, and she'd already got a new track to go with it.

the opening riff to "Perfect Strangers" by Deep Purple started up to some initial confusion before Adrian Kytes herself emerged from behind the curtain.

Spoiler:

"Kelly! How've you been? Haven't seen you in... how long?" She said with all the sincerity of a crying crocodile as she made her way to the ring. "It looks like someone's been on a roll lately, so... why do you want to ruin all that by calling me out?"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:32 pm

There was silence for a long while before the riff to an otherwise unheared of song in AFW began to play, the crowd was curious and confused for a moment but erupted into a shower of cheers for the returning Adrian Kytes who greeted Kelly as coyly as ever, earning a smirk from the World Cup Winner.

"I've been great Adrian... I've been doing wonders for my career beating people like Akashi Tanikaze, Nikolette Tessla, Taylor Parker, Fat Miyabi, Morrigan... Momma Higurashi... The List goes on and thats not even including the people that I've made tap out!" Kelly ranted as she looked to Adrian and pointed at her.

"You say it hasn't been long? WELL I REMEMBER WHEN I SAW YOU! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to wonder which Five, eight or nine, female Wrestler would come and help Taylor Parker and nearly kick my head with what looked like it could have been... A Superkick! I know it was you! Admit it! Was it you who came to save Taylor Parker her match against Angel?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:27 pm

Adrian suppressed a gulp, it looked like Kelly was on to her from the beginning, but the former cosplayer remained stoic in the face of outright accusation "Really? A superkick? That's your evidence? Half the people in this league use superkicks, it's like the American indies all over again." She said, stepping in between the ropes. "Buuuuuut... maybe I did? What about it?" She asked with a cocky smile as she came face to face with Kelly. "If it was just revenge you wanted, you would have just jumped me from behind, or have someone else fight me, so why even bother calling me out?" She asked, raising an eyebrow in curiosity. Kelly was normally not one for fighting fair, and Adrian knew a lot about not fighting fair.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:00 pm

"You're tall as shit!" Kelly shot back before clearing her throat. She needed to be calm.

"See that's not true Adrian!" Kelly interrupted as the woman spoke of petty 'revenge'. "Yeah, I could have jumped you from behind but I didn't. Know why? It's because I think the two of us should be ALLIES rather than Enemies, Adrian!"
Kelly exclaimed sincerely.

"You came out to risk your neck for Taylor Parker, who has done nothing but antagonize you and me from Day 1! Why defend her Adrian? She... She's nothing but a bully who has never respected you! But I, on the otherhand, respect you." Kelly said, putting a hand over her heart as she looked to Adrian.

"I think it's safe to assume that... You're gay, Adrian. That's nothing special here BUT, You're probably the only Lesbian in this company who takes Wrestling as serious as I do! When was the last time you were in some ridiculous... Bed, thigh high socks, hentai, 2/3 smothers, kiss my ass, bra and panties, humiliation match?" Kelly let her question hang for a long moment, not just for Adrian, but for the fans and the other wrestlers watching.

"You have integrity and honor, Adrian. You busted your ass in the Indies back in the states! I AM THE STATES! We shouldn't be fighting because Me and You... We Are American Professional; Wrestling, Adrian. Nobody bleeds it more than us! We're serious about it! We have honor and dignity! And we don't prance around like dime store sluts for attention either! The only other American who matches that description is Taylor Parker and she is not someone you want to befriend..." Kelly then pointed to herself firmly. "I am." Kelly then began to back up.

"Come. Join me in the ring, Adrian. I have nothing to hide." She spoke up, stepping through the ropes behind her to let Adrian come down the ramp and join her inside the ring while Kelly was on the outside, hoping to show Adrian, this was no trap.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:49 pm

"Allies?" Adrian repeated to herself, away from the mic. She was really not expecting that from Kelly of all people. She was expecting a back and forth 'fuck you' and 'fuck you!' banter between the two, but an Alliance? Why?

As much as she didn't want to admit it, Kelly was making a bit of sense: Despite initial appearances as goofballs and loudmouths, they both took wrestling extremely seriously. Both had similar histories of breaking the rules in pursuit of glory, not letting anything get in their ways. They were some of the best representatives of American professional wrestling during a time where just wearing the red, white and blue was considered a mark of grave disrespect. But there was something still very off about Kelly's offer, and Adrian was willing to wait until she was in the ring to say it. "Kelly..." She said, looking up to think about what she was going to say next. "You've never respected anyone else in your whole career."

The crowd cheered at Adrian's rejection, but the former cosplayer wasn't done just yet. "You have to know that only one of us is going to get a title shot after Avalanche, so why would you want to team up now? You don't want an equal partnership, you want a subordinate, and what better way to take out your main competition for the title than having her be in your corner? No way, no chance! That belt is mine, and you're on my road to the top."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:33 pm

Kelly was patient and waited for Adrian, staying outside the ring and waiting for the woman to arrive before Kelly herself got in the ring, standing a good few feet away from Adrian, out of range for a super kick from either wrestler.

Kelly partly expected rejection but she didn't expect Adrian's answer to be so blunt and firm either. Her statement earning a loud cry from the crowd that certiantly agreed while Kelly turned her head and lowered it, knowing Adrian was right and her plan was most likely up in smoke.

Adrian went on, eventually declaring that Kelly didn't want an ally but a subordinate. Kelly was scowling at Adrian now, breathing in and out heavily through her nose as she glared at her opponent who declared she would be champion.

The real Kelly soon showed her face.

"SO WHAT IF I WANT A SUBORDINATE!? Your Girlfriend is off fighting Akashi Tanikaze and I've got a score to settle with Taylor Parker! I want that bitch on my side and you to be a good girl and hand my win so I can be the Champion I was always meant to be! Kelly snapped maliciously, showing her true colors as she took a couple steps towards Adrian.

"Now... I'm not asking. I'm telling you. Forfeit. Let me win. Otherwise... Come Avalanche, when I lock in my crossface, I won't be letting go. There's only room for one American Hero."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:18 am

That was the real Kelly alright, not even hiding the venom anymore Really, calling someone you want on your side a bitch? she mentally chuckled but she couldn't look past Kelly. The blonde was on one hell of a roll, and it was making her more vicious than ever. Fighting her was going to be a challenge and a half, but the former cosplayer wasn't about to back down any time soon. "There's only one person who deserves to be called an American hero right here, And you're staring her right in the face!" She challenged, pressing her head against Conway's. Daring her to try and start something so she wouldn't have to wait for Avalanche.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:38 am

Kelly had a plan to make everything easy. To get Rebecca on her side, she'd need Adrian. But Adrian had infurated her, she couldn't play pretend any longer. The animosity she had for Adrian was genuine. She knew how to make Kelly's blood boil.

Her eye twitched when she heard Adrian's decleration. She gladly met Adrian, head to head, gritting her teeth and scowling at her opponent who dared to believe that she was worthy to represent Kelly's Nation over the World Cup Winner herself!

For a long while, Kelly mashed her head against Adrian's forehead, snorting and scowling admist the roaring crowd before she suddenly backed off. "Hmph." She scoffed, taking a step back and turning her back on Adrian.

But Kelly stopped half way and suddenly twisted right back towards Adrian with her fist sailing out towards Adrian's face!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:58 am

Adrian glared straight at Kelly as the two heads pressed together, locked in a battle of wills, neither one backing down from the other... until Kelly stepped back. The former cosplayer had to hold herself still to stop falling forward from the lack of resistance the air offered compared to the blonde's skull "That it? That's all you-" Adrian began to taunt before the Friction World Cup champion spun around to sock Adrian in her big mouth, sending the cosplayer staggering backwards. "shoulda seen that coming..." she groaned as the brunette managed to stay upright from the initial sucker punch

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next