Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 2:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 240 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 238 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Things go bloody in the night....

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Things go bloody in the night.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Things go bloody in the night....

Post by Deus001 Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:11 pm

Light let out a grunt as his dropkick caught nothing as he hit the ground, and then it was followed by a louder grunt. This one was of pain, as Raynare drilled into him with her own legs. The hit had stunned the former test subject enough to allow her to grab him by the hair.

"Ow! Hair grabbing? Really?" Light said, he sounded more annoyed than hurt. Like he'd lost a two dollar bet annoyed, he then let out a grin as he saw Raynare's wings. It looked like things were going to get interesting, Light made to grab Raynare and deliver a swift headbutt as soon as he was level with her.

Back to top Go down

Things go bloody in the night.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Things go bloody in the night....

Post by Missingkeys Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:46 pm

"Yes." Raynare replied lazily to him. Imagine this man, thinking he was something so big just because he was experimented on by witches.
Before she could do something, he suddenly headbutted her. The impact caused her to wince as she backed away.

"Oh...you're going to pay for that." She said. Who does this punk think he is? He's just a normal human who got lucky to receive some powers. Does he really think he could take her?

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:00 am

"Heheheheh." Light said as he rubbed his forehead, he was smiling. In fact even though both him and Raynare could seriously injure each other, the former test subject was thinking of this more like a fun game.

Light had battled quite a few supernatural beings such as vampires, werewolves, witches. But divine beings such as Raynare, that was rare. He lived for battle, born and bred for it and to never be killed. But thanks to his leader Ryan Carlson he was taught to have his lust for combat directed towards evil.

Mr John Doe kept on the attack, firing out his left leg for a straight kick to Raynare's gut. With his coat slung on the end of his leg for no other reason than the fact it looked cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:01 pm

Raynare was pissed that she had been hurt by him. Quickly, she grabbed his leg and tried to throw him aside into a trash bin. A spear of light was formed in her hands as she wanted to shank his leg.
This guy needed to learn his place, and she was going to start with his leg first. Perhaps pain would teach this guy some manners, and that the idea of him beating her was pure fantasy.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:24 pm

Light grunted out as Raynare slung him by the leg into a nearby trash can, his coat going to the side. He gritted his teeth in annoyance, as he was about to rise up though the fallen angel drove a spear of light into his leg.

"Grahh!" Light yelled out, his face wincing in pain. He then suddenly began bursting into a giggle of laughter.

"Heheheheheh!!!!! That's more like it!!!" the former test subject said. He would then reach his arm out, yanking the spear out of his leg. Blood pouring out his open wound briefly, before sealing back up although it left a pair of bloody holes in his jeans.

"Surprised? I can't die, so long as my blood remains in my body I can recover from whatever you throw at me!" he then just lay there, putting his hands back behind his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:11 pm

"Gross." Raynare commented as she watched his wound seal up. She was a bit surprise at his abilities, but she recovered quickly, she had seen worse. She wasn't in the least bit worried about him as she conjured a light shield and smacked him with it.
"I've seen worse though. Vampires, werewolves with similar abilities. I'm not impressed." She said to him as she continued to try and bash him with her shield.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:20 pm

Light was grinning, in a way a wolf would when near it's prey. And Raynare probably didn't notice it or didn't care, although the grin went away when the fallen angel had created a shield of light. Even so the shield still felt like a iron pipe swung across the head. "Gruhnn." the former test subject muttered out.

But even then Light was still up and going, his grin reappearing. It seemed now Raynare wanted to cook with gas, seeing as how she was using her powers. Light would oblige her, and move his left hand to his right wrist. Slicing it with his nails, allowing a trickle of blood to leak down his arm. He did the same to his other.

"Vampires and werewolves cannot compare to me, not when my blood has greater powers." Light muttered out, he then proceeded to fling the droplets of blood from his right arm. However Light's blood was different, it was pure magic liquid.

When Light thought of what his blood could be it could take different forms of liquid, and the blood that he just tossed at Raynare was like that of a strong acid right at her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:23 pm

Raynare heard his boast and decided to challenge it. She braced herself as she put away her shield and summoned a spear of light in exchanged. She leapt forward through the blood he tossed at her as she tried to pierce his shoulder from above. The moment the blood splashed against her chest, she winced as it burned through top of her outfit, revealing her large chest, but she didn't mind as she pushed through the pain to try and stab him.

"As if." She replied. "I've seen and experienced blood with more potency than this. If you actually believed your can compared to real vampires, you're seriously mistaken. I hope you actually know the difference between a mordern and an ancient one. The latter has so much power even the greatests of witches would avoid at all cost."
Off course the burn was painful, but she healed up soon enough using her power. It cleared the wound, but the pain was still there.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:14 pm

"I don't know the difference, I just fight them as they come." Light said bluntly. Now this was the sort of thing the former test subject loved, getting the chance to "Go wild" as it were. Usually with his boss it was usually settled with peace talks, but Light sure as shit wasn't wanting to sort this out by talking. No he wanted to fight, and he was getting that here.

Light had smirked when he saw the effect his acid blood had on Raynare, as it began to burn through her outfit. It then contorted into a wince as the fallen angel stabbed him in the shoulder of his right arm, but then he did something. It was crazy but Light didn't care, he lept to grab Raynare by the leg while the spear still was in his arm.

Blood was going everywhere, but Light couldn't be killed in battle. The people who gave him his powers were not held back by morals, so they spared no expense in the creation of the magical weapon.
"I don't think I mentioned this, but I'm holding back by the way." Light would then use his immense upper body strength to try and slam Raynare down to the ground with a powerbomb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:49 pm

This bastard was a lot tougher than she realized. Oh she could take the pain, but it was the fact that he recovered quickly. Did she have to do something like sever his head or something like that? Or did she have to use something she really didn't want to?

Eitherway, she was stunned when he grabbed hold onto her leg and suddenly slammed her hard onto the ground with a powerbomb. She let out a painful cry as the breath was forced out her. This human could really hit. Well if he wanted to play dirty, so could she. Resorting to something mundane, she created a glitter of light in her hands and threw it at his eyes.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next