Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cherry Lover, Cirno, GreatForce, LARIATO, M.J.Caboose14, MacbookAir, Nelv, Panda, skip-stop, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Adrian Kytes

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Sisters of All Styles (S.A.S.)

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Pyrena Alexandria Nikos

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Aisha Love

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Afw or discord matches

Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:10 am by wrestleryu

Hi there guys. I'm mostly seeking female opponents for mixed wrestling matches to be played here or discord. I'd play my boys as either uppity jobbers or switches, depending on scenario settings and personal likings ;p

Since I'm being quite active on discord recently, here's my discord for those who may like to add me:
Ryū#5296

Comments: 0

Powering down for a few Cycles...

Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:40 am by Tarantulust

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  VHiQxC2

Hello one and all.

First, I would like to apologize for the delays on my threads. I have been pretty silent over the past few weeks on this site, and I haven't been posting as much as I regularly do. I have been trying to keep up, and post something everyday, but at this point, I'm calling it.

My job is winding down, which oddly enough means my workload is at an all time high. Megatron is making me work overtime, and with the past three weeks being some odd …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Unexpected shit has come

Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:07 am by skip-stop

In the words of Zoltan Chivay, "Long to tell, life is shit"

Therefore, I will be brief. A few days ago, something happened and therefore, from today and for an indefinite period, I greatly slow down in the publication of posts. I will continue to write posts as quickly as possible for my ppv thread because it is ppv. But I have to slow down in all other topics. I will try to keep up the pace, but I will definitely be slower than before this day. I could start writing posts of 4-5 lines, but …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM

Go down

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  Empty LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM

Post by LARIATO on Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:26 am

Roster

Difficulty Scale:
Ranges from Easy to Hard. If a character has more than one difficulty level listed, it means the difficulty for that wrestler can be anywhere within the listed range depending on the skill of his/her opponent.

Friction:

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  20070518ikitousen32-1

Akino Sanada (Difficulty: Medium-Hard) - This girl’s quick, tough, and extremely proficient with submission holds. She’s shorter than most and blind in one eye, but underestimate her and she’ll have you tapping out before you know it.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  Pbucket

Bacchus (Difficulty: ???) - Her flashy arsenal has deadly potential, and her taekwondo is capable of dropping just about anyone. But, every bit as much of a drunk as one might expect given the alias she’s taken, this woman’s alcoholic tendencies make her wild and unpredictable. She’s a free spirit who just wants to have a good time, consequences be damned.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  Kishima7_zpshr8wuhay

"Bomber" Kishima (Difficulty: Hard) - They call her “Bomber” Kishima for a reason. This Wrestle Angels veteran’s powerful strikes and slams carry explosive impact with them. With her fearless attitude and extreme enthusiasm for matches with tough opponents, there’s almost no intimidating her. And above all, she's got one of the most devastating lariats in the game.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  Candice2_zpslvntafqr

Candice Brooks (Difficulty: Easy) - This girl’s bark is a lot worse than her bite. But she’s fearless and confident no matter how far the odds are stacked against her, and will fight her hardest to the bitter end.

Jesse Rogers (Difficulty: Medium) - There’s nothing fancy about this girl. She doesn’t do flashy acrobatics or impressive feats of strength. But she’s a relentless striking machine who makes it her mission to leave her opponents unconscious every time she competes.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  JuliaMain_zpsuixxkuwj

Julia Rogers (Difficulty: Hard) - She's an American high flyer, all about speed, acrobatics, and high risk. But above all, she's an entertainer and a crowd pleaser. Any time she steps in the ring, this woman does everything in her power to ensure that, win, lose or draw, the fans get their money's worth. Try to keep her grounded if you can, but you'll quickly find that's no easy task.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  IMG_6957_zpsexuf9lxi

Kristen Alonso (Difficulty: Medium) - This Spanish beauty loves a good brawl. When she’s not kicking ass in the ring, you can find her serving drinks at Tokyo’s hottest nightclub…where she also has a tendency to kick a lot of ass.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  IMG_6972_zpsoozenp7p

Lust (Difficulty: Hard) - Like a siren, she uses her looks and charms to seduce and manipulate her victims before crushing them mercilessly. This woman’s a manager first and a wrestler second, but total domination is always her goal. She constantly seeks to recruit a powerful force to stand at her side while forcing those weaker than her to kneel in submission at her feet.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  1084726_1343304659807_full

Minerva (Difficulty: Hard) - Sadistic and arrogant as they come, this woman loves to overpower her opponents and toss them around the ring. She’s a master manipulator with both brain and brawn, making her dangerous to anyone who crosses her.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  33540108

Victoria Archer (Difficulty: Easy-Hard) - This blonde bombshell’s studied numerous martial arts around the globe, making her skilled in both grappling and striking, and deadly in the ring. However, her Achilles’ Heel is her tendency to become extremely flustered by sensual contact.

Yajiri Kasamatsu (Difficulty: Easy-Medium) - She’s inexperienced and a rookie, but as hard working and determined as anyone who’s stepped into the ring. And despite her lack of experience in the “big leagues,” she’s a talented technician and has a good knowledge of submission holds. Underestimate her at your own risk.

Tension:

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  FelinaAvi_zpsbmu2uatt

Felina Rodriguez (Difficulty: Medium-Hard) - She's a Latina beauty, but don't let her good looks fool you. She's a world class kickboxer equipped with legs as deadly as they are attractive. Blink, and it's lights out.

Josh Rogers (Difficulty: Medium) - In the ring, the youngest sibling of the Rogers trio is a ruthless bulldozer capable of plowing right through just about anyone unfortunate enough to be in his path. What he lacks in speed he more than makes up for in size and brute strength.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  Faye_valentine

Mariko Ishii (Difficulty: Hard) - Just a small town girl who happens to have quite a talent for submissions and grappling. Also a seductress, the younger of the Ishii siblings knows very well how to use her body to get opponents flustered and throw them off their game.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  Nobu1_zpseyb4avrf

Nobu Tano (Difficulty: Easy) - He’s made a career off of being the funniest jobber around. But even though he has very little going for him in terms of technical wrestling prowess, he wins over the crowds through the art of physical comedy. But be careful. He may not fight well, but he also doesn’t fight fair.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  Unohana1_zpsmqnwl1fd

Rizu Umeda (Difficulty: Hard) - On the surface this Tension nurse is the sweetest, kindest, most compassionate person you’ll ever meet. But hidden beneath that deceptively gentle nature is a sadistic dominatrix looking for her next prey like a hungry tiger.

LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM  Yamato_zpsmegkmvyx

Yamato Ishii (Difficulty: Medium) - Despite being the older of the Ishii siblings, he’s a clumsy man with average wrestling skills. But though his record is nowhere near stellar, he has a resilient heart and never stops working to get better.

Other stuff:

- All my Friction characters are willing to do matches with people from Tension, and vice versa. But I do want the majority of my characters’ AFW experience to come from their home brand.

- I'm not extremely picky about the length of posts, but I do generally prefer that they at least be a few sentences long. They don't necessarily have to be, but generally the more you write, the more you give me to work with in my replies.

- I generally don’t care too much who wins or loses matches, but I prefer to discuss that beforehand with whoever I’m RPing with. It’s just easier for me when I know what to expect going into it. And regardless of whether I’m the one winning or losing, I promise I’ll do everything I can on my end to make each match as fun as possible for me and whoever my opponent is.

- I will always try to reply as soon as I can. Sometimes I'm free enough to reply several times a day, other times it might be a few days before I can get to anything. If I know in advance that I won’t be able to reply for a while, I’ll try to remember to let you know. And if you won’t be replying for a while for whatever reason, I’d appreciate it if you led me know too. But I know life gets crazy at times, and people forget things from time to time, so I usually won’t make a big deal about delays and stuff like that. At most I might ask if you’re still up for continuing whatever the RP is just to clarify. And if you’d rather not continue, that’s totally fine, just tell me so I know.

- PPV threads or RPs for major storylines usually get top priority.

- I’m pretty open minded, and want to try out lots of different ways to RP here. If you have any ideas for matches, storylines, or whatever, feel free to let me know anytime and I’ll be happy to discuss it. Same applies if you have any questions, comments, or whatever else.

Back to top Go down