Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Thunder Ryuko vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Thunder Ryuko vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders - Page 7 Empty Re: Thunder Ryuko vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders

Post by HighFly Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:57 pm

Alaina got up and held her hand high taking in the applause and cheers of the crowd. She walked around the ring once, continuing to take it in. She beat her favorite Wrestle Angel. As that realization set in, she walked back to Ryuko and knelt down next to her, extending her hand.

"You put up a hell of a fight Ryuko. You have nothing to be ashamed of, you almost had me a couple times!" Alaina said with a warm smile as she kept her hand held out, hoping that Ryuko would accept the help back up to her feet. Alaina didn't see any point in trying to rub a win in Ryuko's face. They both fought hard and it could have gone either way. Alaina was on a bit of a momentum swing while Ryuko was coming back after some time off. As far as Alaina was concerned, both were great grapplers.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Thunder Ryuko vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders - Page 7 Empty Re: Thunder Ryuko vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:05 am

Ryuko started to come too from the brutal powerbombs she had taken by Alaina, the taller and clearly physically stronger girl had certainly done a number on her. Which soon enough started to bring Ryuko up as she start to push herself up into a seated position. She'd huff out a few heavy breaths before she'd look up at Alaina and the out-stretched hand of the girl. " Ugh... well...nobody told me that I'd be fighting a damn truck.." The Wrestle Angles veteran let out as she'd accept the help from Alaina.

Once she was up on her feet she would move her free hand up to the back of her head and scratch it a bit. " Uuuh...so yeah...congratulations I guess ?...man this feels so cheesy.." The dark clad girl would speak as she'd turn her gaze away from Alaina, a slight blush appearing on her cheeks.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:59 pm

Alaina smiled at Ryuko, and gave her a pat on the back. "Girl, you are just a little rusty. Someone as good as you can't expect to take time off and just come back right where you left off." Alaina said before she noticed Ryuko blushing. This was certainly a spot Alaina never thought she would see herself: Standing in the ring with her favorite Wrestle Angel after defeating her.

Alaina chuckled as Ryuko mentioned how cheesy this felt. Usually Ryuko was super intense and wore a look of disgust after her few losses. This must have been new territory for the Wrestle Angel veteran. "Haha, nothing wrong with being a good sport! Ryuko, if you are cool with it I'd gladly help ya train and get back in the swing of things. Like I used to love watching you in action so working with you would be amazing! Hell, I could see a couple sexy bitches like us doing well in tag matches too!" Alaina said, sounding both hopeful and excited. If Ryuko took her up on this, that'd downright make Alaina's day!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:28 am

Getting a pat on the back by the girl that had just beat her up felt really weird...and it did hurt a bit. Ryuko was forced to grit her teeth a bit at the pain in her back. It was not like this was a regular thing for Ryuko, to stand in front of her opponent like this and talk after a match. Though she was new to this whole federation after all...so perhaps this was a good new start.

She took a deep breath and looked on at Alaina as she made her suggestion for them to do things. Ryuko would think about it for a second or two before she'd nod her head. " Ah..I guess ? I mean it's not like I'm all that busy or that I have any good excuse." Ryuko let out as she'd attempt to offer Alaina a handshake as she'd blush a bit more. " T-thanks for a good debut match."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:14 pm

Alaina looked Ryuko over briefly. The two women were just about he same height, although Alaina was a good 10-15 pounds heavier due to her muscle mass. Alaina was the more sculpted one, but Ryuko's movements were faster and more fluid. Alaina walked over to the ropes and held them apart for Ryuko. "Anytime, thanks for not looking down on the leopard-print clad lady who is generally newish to wrestling." Alaina said still smiling. She realized she smiled a lot, more than most people around here. It was just her default setting, and hopefully no one thought she was crazy for it.

"I am glad you had a good debut match, I can safely say yours went a lot more smoothly than mine did." Alaina added with a shudder as the women walked up the ramp, Alaina recalling her own disastrous debut.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:44 am

Ryuko would shrug her shoulders a bit as she heard Alaina's words for her, something which she couldn't exactly say she hadn't done at a few times in the match, but she had at least somewhat learned her lesson as she had come towards the end of the match. Still she wasn't exactly going to bring that point up either, she'd simply nod her head as Alaina held up the ropes for her and soon enough slip through them as she started to head backstage with Alaina following right behind.

" Oh ? You'll have to tell me about that sometime." Ryuko would added as she was kinda wondering how bad this debut of Alaina's actually was. Ryuko would nod her head a bit as she'd walk out of the arena and enter the backstage area, leaving the ring behind her and the crowd.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7